So does Xbox just not care anymore about game standards, I mean keep putting free app store...

Discus and support So does Xbox just not care anymore about game standards, I mean keep putting free app store... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I get a Refund especially on a digital game (probably is none) but I wish there where...there has to be a standard for Xbox games....... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OGmicrogamer, May 23, 2024.

1. OGmicrogamer
    OGmicrogamer Guest

So does Xbox just not care anymore about game standards, I mean keep putting free app store...

How do I get a Refund especially on a digital game (probably is none) but I wish there where...there has to be a standard for Xbox games....

:)

OGmicrogamer, May 23, 2024
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

So does Xbox just not care anymore about game standards, I mean keep putting free app store games on here especially FOR $20 OF THE EXACT COPY ON GOOGLE PLAY STORE

3. Crispchew Win User

Saints Row IV Editions announced

That stupid dubstep edition is entirely unnecessary. I don't really care about the "exclusive" DLC anymore, so I'll just be getting the standard edition.
  4. TG ZoBo Win User

Some mp points

haha...I just don't need to post on here anymore...Mintage says everything I want to say, word for word :p ........the essentially non-existent party system and the inability to pick teams, even in custom lobbies is really frustrating for me...like, "thinking
    about sending a parcel-bomb to ubisoft massive" type frustrating...I mean, it's just such a simple, standard thing these days and they just didn't think of it...or something...I don't know or care why it wasn't put in...I just want it put in!......the gameplay
    is great, but the entire framework stinks.
  5. NonSportsGirl Win User

Slightly Mad Studios and Project Cars Hatred

Just because I am worried that I missed lunch, does not mean I don't care about the starving children in Africa.

Just because you are worried about one thing doesn't mean you don't care about another. You can be worried about more than one thing at a time.

I genuinely can't put it in simpler terms than that.
  6. Smwutches Win User

No free games on Xbox live gold

They've just changed the way things look so I don't think it shows in the same place anymore. Try going to your Games and Apps and you should see a Memberships section. The free games are listed there. You should also be able to just search for the free
    games in the store and download them.
Thema:

1. So does Xbox just not care anymore about game standards, I mean keep putting free app store... - Similar Threads - does care anymore

2. Does the IGN App for Xbox One still work or not?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does the IGN App for Xbox One still work or not?: A long time ago, when I launched IGN for Xbox, I got an error saying that the requested content is not available. Does anyone know what is going on? 38bef87a-15fc-4fd3-8490-bacd4d4128c2
  3. Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?: Hi, I started having stick-drift issues with my controller. It was still under warranty so I got a replacement last July (11 months ago). Having the same issues again, the same direction on the...
  4. Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?: I have an Xbox One S and I downloaded a game yesterday. It was queued up for installation before I turned off the Xbox. Now, when I try to start anything, an error pops up saying the app was...
  5. Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?: Im a new streamer. I got a generic capture card from amazon and a chat link splitter. I get, video capture, and game audio capture but not game chat audio. I have tried everything to get even just...
  6. Why does the xbox web browser suck so god damn bad?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the xbox web browser suck so god damn bad?: I literally cant watch a 20 minute video without it constantly crashing and having to refresh ***Move from Microsoft Edge / Audio and video playback / Windows 10 ***...
  7. My Xbox console does not have a Romanian language.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox console does not have a Romanian language.: I have a Xbox One S series console, it has a English language and I was scrolling into the language section, just to find Romanian language, but it does not have Romanian language. Does the next...
  8. Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Spotify or Netflix stop playing as soon the candy crush window launches?: I have always listened to Spotify or watch Netflix while I play Candy Crush, but the in the last week, when I launch the game on my phone, either Netflix and Spotify both stop playing(not both at...
  9. Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not: Anyone knows why its kinda strange cause i checked my enforcement history and i have no bans for suspensions c2ec7c2f-ab27-490f-8465-8968e521376e
  10. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...