So does this work on PC or not??

Discus and support So does this work on PC or not?? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; If not, will it work using BlueStacks? I can't find a clear answer anywhere.. I definitely don't want to play on a tiny phone screen submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/2ManyWayz, Apr 8, 2020.

  1. /u/2ManyWayz
    /u/2ManyWayz Guest

    So does this work on PC or not??


    If not, will it work using BlueStacks? I can't find a clear answer anywhere.. I definitely don't want to play on a tiny phone screen

    submitted by /u/2ManyWayz
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/2ManyWayz, Apr 8, 2020
    #1
  2. Nate1446 Win User

    stupid piece of junk Xbox series X controller keeps disconnecting and reconnecting every 30 or so seconds on PC

    ok so it works on my phone but not my other pc... But it does not work on usb c either. That said what could be the issue with my pc
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

    Online Play: Minecraft Dungeons

    Are you both on a console or both on a PC? Cross play does not work yet so you need to be on same system or PC.
  4. ✞.6 Win User

    Any help? Xbox not connecting to monitor.

    The monitor does work i connected it to my pc and it worked, so im not sure whats going on with the xbox
  5. Raian93 Win User

    USB Drive & PC

    If I use that option, does it un-format the USB Drive so it works with the PC again?
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

    XBOX ONE KINECT+PC +XBOX SERIES S

    None of it is compatible. The Series S does not support the Kinect. The Kinect does not have a USB port for the PC. So none of it would work together.
Thema:

So does this work on PC or not??

Loading...
  1. So does this work on PC or not?? - Similar Threads - does

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]