So...do you guys still actually pay out? (Have had points saved for 1+year still nothing)

Discus and support So...do you guys still actually pay out? (Have had points saved for 1+year still nothing) in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, So I have a problem with my Xbox Live rewards. I have around £70-80 worth of rewards added up that are still waiting to be paid out.. Now I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Collymilad, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Collymilad
    Collymilad Guest

So...do you guys still actually pay out? (Have had points saved for 1+year still nothing)

Hi,

So I have a problem with my Xbox Live rewards. I have around £70-80 worth of rewards added up that are still waiting to be paid out..

Now I actually did try and get this problem solved around a YEAR ago and still nothing (to be honest I haven't checked for a while but did recently and still no money) - here's how it went last time:

I posted in the XBLR support forum stating this same problem, and was told (apparently in error) to contact Xbox Live support by phone. I did this, and after a conversation with a helpful, but powerless support rep, was told to make a post again on the support
    forum. He also told me (because I asked him to check) that he could not see any anomolies (e.g. mismatched billing info) that would be blocking the payment. So back I go and was told in the thread that there was a problem with payments being made to people
    at the moment and that once the error was solved my payment would come through.

As stated before this was over a YEAR ago, so my question is what exactly is going on? I don't mean to sound belligerent but I would appreciate some help beyond "Wait while we sort it out" if possible, because as you can see I've already waited a very long
    period of time.

To be clear the points have been showing this entire time on my rewards page, but have never been transferred into my account balance. I should mention that when i check the reward site now it says my account needs updating but doesn't specify in what way
    - the only thing I can think of is the format for the phone number is 3 boxes (2 numbers, multiple numbers, then 2 more numbers) this isn't a format I recognise? (I'm in UK)

Cheers.

:)

Collymilad, Nov 15, 2016
  2. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    Xbox live gold $5 a month?

Well, It's still a good deal..... Pay upront and not worry for a year or, Pay extra month to month. If you had saved 10$ a month last year, this would be a non issue, with a few games aswell. So...do you guys still actually pay out? (Have had points saved for 1+year still nothing) :) GOOD LUCK!!!!

BongKaos, Nov 15, 2016
  3. cylonwarrior
    cylonwarrior Guest
    Microsoft reveals Xbox One Entertainment App line-up

Which has nothing to do with my original point?

with Xbox you pay the ISP then GOLD then app charges. If netflix was free on xbox like it is everywhere else (not just playstation) then my 360 may have had some sort of use in the last 3 years.

cylonwarrior, Nov 15, 2016
  4. Collymilad
    Collymilad Guest

Just to add - as I feel I need to clarify this given what I've found from reading other responses to this problem:

- Have never changed region

- My billing address/account is exactly the same as my main account and has never been changed

It really is ridiculous that the answer is always something along the lines of "We have an internal problem and don't know how to fix it" - really? You're a gigantic software company and this is the answer? I could understand this for a problem that was
    sprung upon you and maybe for a few weeks that would be the response while you sorted it, but this has been months if not years.

I just checked too, I have 177 THOUSAND (177,500) reward points saved. That's how long it's been since it was paid out, that's over £105.

Collymilad, Nov 15, 2016
  5. Collymilad
    Collymilad Guest
    Well just to update I just spoke to a support agent. I told them right away that I'd already been to the support forum here and people had received nothing but copy pasted answers about the "internal problem" and they....referred me to the support forum.

Absolutely unbelievable. I can't believe this is the way you treat your paying customers. I'll be buying my games on other platforms in future.

Collymilad, Nov 15, 2016
  6. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Collymilad,

I can confirm that your account is currently being affected by the billable account issue that is currently preventing your deposit. This is due to an issue in how database information for users' Microsoft Accounts are being communicated to our deposit process.
    That database is not attaching a specific pointer that directs our deposit toward your specifically appointed billable account. Our deposit process then cancels the transaction, rather than deposit into an account that has not been specified.

Unfortunately, as this is an issue with the database, we cannot resolve this issue ourselves, as we do not have access to that information. We have escalated this issue to the relevant team to resolve, but at the current moment, they have not provided us
    with an update on when we can expect a resolution to be deployed. We apologize for the inconvenience that this delay is causing.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Collymilad Win User

Well just to update I just spoke to a support agent. I told them right away that I'd already been to the support forum here and people had received nothing but copy pasted answers about the "internal problem" and they....referred me to the support forum.

Absolutely unbelievable. I can't believe this is the way you treat your paying customers. I'll be buying my games on other platforms in future.
  8. Collymilad Win User

Just to add - as I feel I need to clarify this given what I've found from reading other responses to this problem:

- Have never changed region

- My billing address/account is exactly the same as my main account and has never been changed

It really is ridiculous that the answer is always something along the lines of "We have an internal problem and don't know how to fix it" - really? You're a gigantic software company and this is the answer? I could understand this for a problem that was
    sprung upon you and maybe for a few weeks that would be the response while you sorted it, but this has been months if not years.

I just checked too, I have 177 THOUSAND (177,500) reward points saved. That's how long it's been since it was paid out, that's over £105.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Collymilad,

I can confirm that your account is currently being affected by the billable account issue that is currently preventing your deposit. This is due to an issue in how database information for users' Microsoft Accounts are being communicated to our deposit process.
    That database is not attaching a specific pointer that directs our deposit toward your specifically appointed billable account. Our deposit process then cancels the transaction, rather than deposit into an account that has not been specified.

Unfortunately, as this is an issue with the database, we cannot resolve this issue ourselves, as we do not have access to that information. We have escalated this issue to the relevant team to resolve, but at the current moment, they have not provided us
    with an update on when we can expect a resolution to be deployed. We apologize for the inconvenience that this delay is causing.
  10. ash2k83 Win User

$500? What a ripoff

$500 is too much for you guys in the US?

Like some have already pointed out £430 in the UK.

That at the current exchange rate works out at $670.

Although it's price may still be high you guys do have a better deal in terms of price.

I've no idea how it equates in terms of adults that work in the US but over here £430 is somewhere between 1/3 or in some case 1/2 of a person's monthly pay.
  11. BongKaos Win User

Xbox live gold $5 a month?

Well, It's still a good deal..... Pay upront and not worry for a year or, Pay extra month to month. If you had saved 10$ a month last year, this would be a non issue, with a few games aswell. :) GOOD LUCK!!!!
Thema:

1. So...do you guys still actually pay out? (Have had points saved for 1+year still nothing) - Similar Threads - guys still actually

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  4. Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?: Hi, I have a few questions regarding about your inactive policy rule for Xbox usernames. I was wondering if you could vacate the user name y66 since it hasn’t been active for 5 years. Get back to...
  5. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  6. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  7. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  8. Do you guys think Epic will still help me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do you guys think Epic will still help me?: I am not able to sign into my epic games account without it sending a code to my very old email I don't have access to anymore, or the authentication app, I didn't hook one up with my account, I...
  9. guys, my series s are in the last update of omega but i still dont have the new dashboard,...

in XboX Insiders
    guys, my series s are in the last update of omega but i still dont have the new dashboard,...: i think i will do a factory reset submitted by /u/Recent-Ad7265 [link] [comments]
  10. A guy is signing into my account and whatever I do he still can sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    A guy is signing into my account and whatever I do he still can sign in: so a guy who is signing into my account is basically stealing from me I keep putting in new passkeys or passwords and he still kicks me out of my account I can't play xbox he's always kicking me...