So can you experts tell me exactly what part of my comment got me banned?

Discus and support So can you experts tell me exactly what part of my comment got me banned? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] I mean, no cursing, no sexual comments, no racism or stereotyping, nothing controversial at all and still I’m banned for pretty much subtle... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Arc Bladed, Nov 11, 2022.

1. Arc Bladed
    Arc Bladed Guest

So can you experts tell me exactly what part of my comment got me banned? [​IMG]
    I mean, no cursing, no sexual comments, no racism or stereotyping, nothing controversial at all and still I’m banned for pretty much subtle debate like statements.

:)

Arc Bladed, Nov 11, 2022
  2. Arc Bladed Win User

As you can see under the section that says “details”, It shows my full comment, but to be honest, I can’t see a single violation in accordance to the code of conduct. So if anyone here has actually read the code of conduct, help me out here, because last time I checked, it states trash talking is ok as long as you do it right….
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Arc

Would be great to assist you on this one, but unfortunately no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

Please note that appealing in a rude way or be disrespectful outside the Xbox network (for example, here in the forums) can lead to further suspensions
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, looking at the picture (keep in mind that’s just my opinion)
    Could be considered as harassment
    Or that your intentions were to make that person feel bad.
    (is not necessary say bad words, it’s enough with the mood of your words)

But as I said, that’s my opinion
  5. Arc Bladed Win User

We’ll I understand only enforcement can fix my ban, but I’m just wondering if anyone here can tell me what they think from my sentence in the picture I uploaded got me banned.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

We’ll I understand only enforcement can fix my ban, but I’m just wondering if anyone here can tell me what they think from my sentence in the picture I uploaded got me banned.
    Its possible it was the "no wonder no girl will look in your direction" part.

Per https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-standards

"Trash talk includes any lighthearted banter or bragging that focuses on the game at hand and encourages healthy competition.

Harassment includes any negative behavior that’s personalized, disruptive, or likely to make someone feel unwelcome or unsafe. To qualify as harassment, the behavior doesn’t have to be drawn-out or persistent."

So its very possible they couldve taken that part as falling under the harassment category.

Just my two cents on why that couldve happened but im only guessing.
Thema:

1. So can you experts tell me exactly what part of my comment got me banned? - Similar Threads - experts tell exactly

2. Jigsaw freezes and crashes in every expert level game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw freezes and crashes in every expert level game: Hello all, Does anyone know who I can contact for a freezing and crashing problem with Microsoft Jigsaw (premium subscription)? I have logged 2 tickets a month apart with no response. I have...
  3. How do you finish drone expert fast form batgirl in Gotham Knights.

in XboX Insiders
    How do you finish drone expert fast form batgirl in Gotham Knights.: I want to know how to finish it fast. submitted by /u/Head-Analyst1114 [link] [comments]
  4. I am attempting to solve Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Pyramid Expert Level game #3...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am attempting to solve Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Pyramid Expert Level game #3...: Is there a flaw in the Microsoft Pyramid Daily Challenge for 9/8/22? It is the 3rd game in the challenge. I have played it more times than I care to count and I still can't solve it. I have played...
  5. Expert Spider challenges not responding in Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Expert Spider challenges not responding in Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Hello! I have Solitaire Premium in Android Tablet Lenovo Tab M10 Plus. I have a problem where the game won't allow me to move the cards in old challenges (2017 for example). It only happens in...
  6. Need help on Microsoft Mahjong - Mobile | Lightning Tiles - Expert December 15 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help on Microsoft Mahjong - Mobile | Lightning Tiles - Expert December 15 2020: This is really tough. I couldn't finish it or solve the puzzle, so I need lots of help. Much help is appreciated. 7d56fdae-4ede-4a4a-8aca-7b9913f5a3d5
  7. Need an expert on Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX on Windows
    Need an expert on Microsoft Jigsaw: I am having a lot of problems with Microsoft Jigsaw on a PC. The on line help does not address my issues. I am tired of the runaround I am getting with different Microsoft support sites taking a...
  8. Which one do I get? Need expert pre sales technical information???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which one do I get? Need expert pre sales technical information???: Let me first thank all you XBOX experts out there, regardless if you work for Microsoft or not. If it was not for this community, I would never have become so sold on XBOX being my main resource...
  9. Xbox Expert

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Expert: I just want to ask if anyone here can suggest where to buy a book for guide preference about microsoft xbox please? Anyone would like to recommend me something about how to learn everything about...
  10. Need expert help. None of the usual fixes have worked. Tried hard reset, factory reset,...

in XboX Insiders
    Need expert help. None of the usual fixes have worked. Tried hard reset, factory reset,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/a_swift_kick_in_the [link] [comments]