So because live is having problems I can't use blurry player WTF!!!

Discus and support So because live is having problems I can't use blurry player WTF!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What kind of crap is going on!!! tried on both my consoles and blue ray doesn't work on either!!! Why the F does the live servers be working fine in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Soultakerr-9F8A8E2A-44FF-434C-971A-F283CE2DBEB9, Feb 22, 2016.

1. So because live is having problems I can't use blurry player WTF!!!

What kind of crap is going on!!! tried on both my consoles and blue ray doesn't work on either!!! Why the F does the live servers be working fine in order for me to watch blurays!!!!!

:)

Soultakerr-9F8A8E2A-44FF-434C-971A-F283CE2DBEB9, Feb 22, 2016
  2. TheHaLoFaN9
    TheHaLoFaN9 Guest
    new xbox update screwed me over HELP

i am having problems playing games on my xbox because as soon as i play any game it signs me out of xbox live and my gamerpicture is gone and my accements are gone too but if i turn off my xbox 360 and turn it back on all my stuff is back till i play
    a game WTF.

TheHaLoFaN9, Feb 22, 2016
  3. SgtBattleaxe
    SgtBattleaxe Guest
    Wasn't expecting this for Skyrim.

I'm having problems with the text being too small & blurry because of not having an hd tv. I've been sitting so close to the tv, which is extremely uncomfortable and straining on my eyes. It's really making Skyrim an "eh, it's alright" game for me. I can't
    even believe I'm saying those words! I don't have the extra money to go out and buy an hd tv, so... it is what it is, I guess. So because live is having problems I can't use blurry player WTF!!! :(

SgtBattleaxe, Feb 22, 2016
  4. ExcaIibur
    ExcaIibur Guest

You go to network settings on your Xbox and you switch to offline mode, should work

ExcaIibur, Feb 22, 2016
  5. ExcaIibur Win User

You go to network settings on your Xbox and you switch to offline mode, should work
  6. xBADAxMIAJLOVE Win User

Connected to Wifi but XB1 thinks it's offline. Can't connect to any Live services.

Having the exact same problem!!!! Paying for Xbox Live and can't use it. I spoke with rep today who had no idea what she was doing and long story short it's still not working and I just have a open case number... wtf?.... Microsoft can't even help...now
    what?
  7. goldmember.tohanehot Win User

Error 0x80a40010 on Xbox One console and 0x8015DC0B on Xbox app

I am from Ukraine and have the same problem, one week i can't use my xbox because of error 0x80a40010,the support has told me that they know about that and some fix will be, but i still can't use my console.

Dear Microsoft you made my console in a piece of plastic wtf I cant use it i have bought it to use and now i can't do that!!!!

Gametrag goldmembertoha
  8. SgtBattleaxe Win User

Wasn't expecting this for Skyrim.

I'm having problems with the text being too small & blurry because of not having an hd tv. I've been sitting so close to the tv, which is extremely uncomfortable and straining on my eyes. It's really making Skyrim an "eh, it's alright" game for me. I can't
    even believe I'm saying those words! I don't have the extra money to go out and buy an hd tv, so... it is what it is, I guess. :(
  9. G3NESYS Win User

How Do You Play GTA Online?

lol most of us are the kind that look at the blurry skyline view waiting for other players
Thema:

1. So because live is having problems I can't use blurry player WTF!!! - Similar Threads - live having problems

2. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  3. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  4. cannot download Xbox live profile. It says I have a problem with my sign in credentials..

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot download Xbox live profile. It says I have a problem with my sign in credentials..: Hi, completely logged out and remove my account from my Xbox. I am now trying to download the profile again, when I put my name and password in, it goes to download it immediately. It then tells...
  5. Having problems purchasing Minecraft Java and Bedrock for a relative who lives abroad in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problems purchasing Minecraft Java and Bedrock for a relative who lives abroad in...: I'm living in Spain, but have relatives in the Philippines, I'm trying to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock for my younger cousin in the Philippines, and for that I've gone to:...
  6. I have a problem I can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 games error code 8015180E

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem I can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 games error code 8015180E: When I want to play Xbox 360 games, I cannot connect to Xbox live. I faced the problem for a long time. I tried to format my device, but it did not work. cfaba198-ae81-43c5-a845-bde9beae00d8
  7. My Xbox live tenure is incorrect anyone else have this problem?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live tenure is incorrect anyone else have this problem?: Hi my name is i been enjoying my xbox live membership since nov of 2012 for some reason my xbox live tenure is not right i have never lapesd in my xbox live membership yet for some reason is says...
  8. Tengo un problema con un codigo de 14 dias live gold [Translate] I have a problem with a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tengo un problema con un codigo de 14 dias live gold [Translate] I have a problem with a...: Aller compre un codigo de 14 dias de live gold xbox360 y la solpresa que cuando fui a introducir el codigo para canjearlo me pone que ya a sido canjeado y se lo comente por mensaje a un tecnico de...
  9. Tengo un problema con xbox live gold de 1 mes [Translation - I have a problem with xbox...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tengo un problema con xbox live gold de 1 mes [Translation - I have a problem with xbox...: Les queria preguntar por un problema de xbox live gold. Lo que paso fue que un dia despues de comprar y canjear el gold mi xbox one dejo de funcionar y ahora un mes despues que ya esta arreglado...
  10. I have a problem with connection to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with connection to xbox live: [img] When i am testing xbox live connection i have a problem ,it shows me that everything is alright except service:service alert 33ecfd64-ad6f-437f-9de3-33ee72b5925a