so after doing some research..

Discus and support so after doing some research.. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Theres no way to tell if a headset will play game volume through the headset without buying it first? 622b0ef8-2df2-457d-9567-bbdd8fcb27f2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rogerhackett, Mar 26, 2020.

  1. rogerhackett
    rogerhackett Guest

    so after doing some research..


    Theres no way to tell if a headset will play game volume through the headset without buying it first?

    :)
     
    rogerhackett, Mar 26, 2020
    #1
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    so after doing some research..

    Pretty much every Turrle Beach headset will play game music other than the ones you got. If they're more than 25 they should play game music.
    I use Astro A50's Gen 1's, The OP is using Turtle Beach Chat Recon Headset, it's for chat only, its not possible to have game audio to play through them, only chat audio, also there £14.99 / $19.95 on Turtle Beach website.


    [​IMG]
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

    so after doing some research..

    There are great brands, audio quality is optional.
  4. ItzAprilLol Win User

    so after doing some research..

    What model is that headset?
  5. Sammy1cat Win User

    so after doing some research..

    I just got a new headset, I got the Plantronics Rig 500. It's amazing!
  6. rogerhackett Win User

    so after doing some research..

    is there something on the back of the package that would clue me in on of game volume will be available before I blow money on another one?
Thema:

so after doing some research..

Loading...
  1. so after doing some research.. - Similar Threads - doing research

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  5. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  6. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  7. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  8. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....
  9. I Feel like the xbox enforcement team doesn't do any research before banning people

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I Feel like the xbox enforcement team doesn't do any research before banning people: i was recently banned for "cheating" on gta online. nothing that I did violated the xbox code of conduct. d03c6f26-32ad-44bd-9fcf-53ed4c2905e2
  10. I can’t do or join a group research post

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t do or join a group research post: When I want to join a group research post the person doesn’t recieve de notification and when I want to create one, it says « Sorry an error as arrive during the post ». Can someone help me...