So about a 2 years ago one of my friends on the xbox app sent me an image and for some...

Discus and support So about a 2 years ago one of my friends on the xbox app sent me an image and for some... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; The image that says this content is unavailable was sent about 2 years ago on my old ipad. [img] 536a849d-d1bf-4ada-9d6e-e08283233c1c Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by xMiSTaKeZxx, Oct 28, 2022.

1. xMiSTaKeZxx
    xMiSTaKeZxx Guest

So about a 2 years ago one of my friends on the xbox app sent me an image and for some...

The image that says this content is unavailable was sent about 2 years ago on my old ipad.
    So about a 2 years ago one of my friends on the xbox app sent me an image and for some... [​IMG]

:)

xMiSTaKeZxx, Oct 28, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

So about a 2 years ago one of my friends on the xbox app sent me an image and for some reason it says this content is unavailable is there a reason to this?

Thank you, Mistakez.

Have a great week, and count on us always.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

So about a 2 years ago one of my friends on the xbox app sent me an image and for some reason it says this content is unavailable is there a reason to this?

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

xMiSTaKeZxx, normally uploaded images have a deadline to remain saved in chat, friend.

See if you can access this image on another device, such as a PC or console, for example.

But by the time it was sent, I believe it is no longer available.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. Vx Fade Win User

Disconnected from XBox Live Profile signed in elsewhere

I did, but that was about 1 1/2 - 2 years ago on a friend's Xbox and about a year ago on my Dad's Xbox.

I changed my password to my Microsoft/Hotmail/MSN, added a setting so other Xbox's need to enter my email and password before signing into my profile and added a 4- button combo password to sign in.

Will this help me?
  5. JosephG7 Win User

Xbox app

New xbox app is only about friends. Nothing else. U cant find price of games. There is no achievements and comparsion with friends. What is this app about?
    Some time ago the app was updated with a new design more similar to the new Xbox Series image, after this change some widely used functions were removed, hopefully temporarily. After the last update of the App, the option to modify the player's image was
    included again, among other great functions..
  6. Levarith Win User

Why can’t I change my pfp on my Xbox account

So the picture is the right size and format and the website dosnt work I tried it but it dosnt give an optoin for a custome picture just the Xbox pre made ones. I just tried with a new account I made and it won’t let me change the pfp for that one on the app or website with a custom image same problem. I don’t know if it is an issue that I’m on iOS or some thing but I haven’t been able to for over 2 months but I could do it about a year ago when I changed it
Thema:

1. So about a 2 years ago one of my friends on the xbox app sent me an image and for some... - Similar Threads - years ago friends

2. Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it

in XBoX on Windows
    Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it: I’m posting this here out of desperation. I sent my ES2 controller in for warranty repair in November 2022. Over the course of about a year, I called XCS several times to try and find out about...
  3. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  4. Don't see an indie game cursed loot i bought 10 years ago, possibly i bought it for points,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't see an indie game cursed loot i bought 10 years ago, possibly i bought it for points,...: I was told xbox live indie games shut down in 2017 and the 360 store is shutting down in jully 2024 this game also came out for iPad ios and i was wondering if a Microsoft person reading this...
  5. I purchased MS streets and trips many years ago for my RV. I recently had to get a new...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased MS streets and trips many years ago for my RV. I recently had to get a new...: Please let me use my old software, I am not a threat to MS. I use this program to move around the country. Why is a stand alone CD copy limited. When I purchased this product there was no...
  6. I redeemed a code for minecraft bedrock several years ago before you got both versions in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for minecraft bedrock several years ago before you got both versions in a...: A little while back they made it so you can get java/bedrock free if you have the other version and i’m wondering if i can still get it for free ab2b62b4-8e40-4299-a177-378cbbf08c96
  7. i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago: hi all, i have migrated my mojang account to microsoft account 2 years ago but havent played in a while. today i saw the notification about account migration before 19Sep, but i believe i dont...
  8. Why was the game I bought years ago deleted from my library and all of my achievements for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was the game I bought years ago deleted from my library and all of my achievements for...: I bought an arcade game many years ago and beat it while also earning a number of achievements for it. Now I own an Xbox again and I wanted to replay it but to my surprise Microsoft wants me to...
  9. Can messages from over 5 years ago from xbox get you banned even if you went back and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can messages from over 5 years ago from xbox get you banned even if you went back and...: I am curious can old xbox chat messages get you banned from trash talking with another player from years ago. Even if you went back and deleted most are they still a risk?...
  10. does this old game from 12 years ago still work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    does this old game from 12 years ago still work?: so i was planning to buy the game called you don’t know jack 2011, it’s an disc copy for the Xbox 360 so i can play it on the Xbox one, even if is no longer on the Xbox shop, does it still work...