Snowrunner PC with game pass game dont saves all progress. where is the pronblem ?

Discus and support Snowrunner PC with game pass game dont saves all progress. where is the pronblem ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried few things like firewall permissions but that thnigs are turned off due anti virus app override for its on so that is not cause . I have this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KamilMarczyński, May 29, 2023.

1. Snowrunner PC with game pass game dont saves all progress. where is the pronblem ?

I tried few things like firewall permissions but that thnigs are turned off due anti virus app override for its on so that is not cause .

I have this problem just few days and i am very annoyed game is not easy and few h of progress was lost is few times.

:)

KamilMarczyński, May 29, 2023
  2. Sven Ottoson Win User

Snowrunner PC with game pass game dont saves all progress. where is the pronblem ?

It seems Sabre Interactive is aware of this issue and currently working on a fix:

https://support.saber.games/hc/en-us/articles/17293223493521-SnowRunner-Known-Issues

"Players may experience issues with progression save on the Microsoft Store version of the game" > Working on a fix

I'm not sure, though, when this problem was first acknowledged by Sabre and added to their list of known issues. Let's hope they get it fixed soon.
  3. СергейНосо Win User

а если виндовс переустановил . и папки нет и сохранений тоже
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for your response.

It seems the only best option is to contact the game developer Saber Interactive for further assistance with your missing saved data progress as they can possibly recover your data from their server database.

You can directly contact them here at this link:

https://support.saber.games/hc/en-us

Thank you so much for your kindness and cooperation. I hope you have a great day!

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. Robert Gutknecht Win User

Same issue on my side. So i have Snowrunner fun again and again and again and again...
  6. Dániel Dervarics Win User

Hello!
    Nézd meg, hogy a OneDrive. Lehet, hogy megtelt!
Thema:

1. Snowrunner PC with game pass game dont saves all progress. where is the pronblem ? - Similar Threads - Snowrunner game pass

2. How do I restore a game clip

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I restore a game clip: My friend saw Mt favorite clip and thought it would be funny to delete it so he did and I was wondering if I can restore It 57249625-ce61-4ec7-9b79-ced2bb8e7e49
  3. Snowrunner mods

in XBoX on Windows
    Snowrunner mods: I have 2 teen accounts, both appear to have identical settings. One is unable to select the Mods option in the game Snowrunner, the other can. I’ve screenshot account setting to compare and can...
  4. Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?: Wife and I bought Snowrunner because it’s multiplayer and seemed fun. Hit co-op and you need Live?! We’re using the same Xbox. Why can’t we play the game we bought together without paying extra?...
  5. Activate DLC in GamePass for SnowRunner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Activate DLC in GamePass for SnowRunner: Hello ! I've started to play snowrunner recently and decided to buy the season 3 year pass DLC. Unfortunatelly the DLC content in the game is still unlock and I cannot access it. When checking...
  6. Why snowrunner suddenly stops on my Xbox series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why snowrunner suddenly stops on my Xbox series X.: I have got snowrunner for Xbox series X but it suddenly stops every few hours and takes me back to my Xbox home screen so I have to reload the game from scratch every time it happens....
  7. PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves: After Buying the YEar 1 a few days ago, I couldn't access the DLC maps. I tried to uninstall/reinstall the game and there I lost all my saves... my lvl30+ profile and 40/50 hours gameplay saves...
  8. Can't download snowrunner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download snowrunner: Hi I can't download snowrunner. Bought game pass for PC to be able to play snowrunner. When I'm going to install it, the installation is interrupted and I get a notice that there was an error...
  9. Games Like Snowrunner,Forza,Rainbow six siege. they dont work They all have greyed out buttons.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Like Snowrunner,Forza,Rainbow six siege. they dont work They all have greyed out buttons.: [img] I Tried restarting my device i close all tabs even other browsers and i ended background stuff with task manager and it still doesnt work im signed in on everything....
  10. Transfer game save data from Xbox to PC - Snowrunner]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer game save data from Xbox to PC - Snowrunner]: Hello I wanted to know if it was possible to recover my save and dlc of the "Snowrunner" game that is on my Xbox series so that I can play on my pc? Thank you for your reply. Kind regards....