Snowrunner game on windows 11 crashing with the error attached. Can someone help to fix it.

Discus and support Snowrunner game on windows 11 crashing with the error attached. Can someone help to fix it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Snowrunner game on windows 11 crashing with the error attached. Can someone help to fix it. [img] d33a45a2-eb0b-440d-9751-85de344c2763 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bhaskar06, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Bhaskar06
    Bhaskar06 Guest

Snowrunner game on windows 11 crashing with the error attached. Can someone help to fix it.

Snowrunner game on windows 11 crashing with the error attached. Can someone help to fix it. [​IMG]

:)

Bhaskar06, Jan 17, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

It seems a file was deleted during the installation. Kindly reinstall the game with your Antivirus turned off.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Snowrunner DLC

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

That will depend on you. The SnowRunner - Premium Edition (Windows 10) includes the base game, as well as the SnowRunner - Year 1 Pass (Windows 10). What you have purchased which is the SnowRunner - Year 1 Pass (Windows 10) only includes the add-ons/dlcs on this screenshot and not the base game.

Make sure that the SnowRunner - Year 1 Pass (Windows 10) is installed on your end for you to access its item. On your Xbox App go to "The SnowRunner" then scroll down for you to see the year 1 pass, once you're on the product page, choose "Install this".
  4. Rostom L Win User

Can't access Snowrunner DLC

5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Why is my snow runner keep crashing

Is there anything in particular that triggers it, or does it just happen at random?

Do you have crashing issues with any other games?

When I do a Google search for "Snowrunner crashing Xbox" there are a LOT of people having issues like you, and there are posts on Reddit where people are saying that the devs are aware of the crashing issues, but have not addressed them in over a year. If it is an issue with the game being buggy, obviously only the developers can fix it.
  6. RezaShahsanami Win User

Lower frame rates in games after 23h2 update. Windows 11

I have the same problem, I also downloaded the latest version of windows 11 23H2 and after I opened a game , my game has crashed and I dont know how to fix this problem please help , thank you
Thema:

1. Snowrunner game on windows 11 crashing with the error attached. Can someone help to fix it. - Similar Threads - Snowrunner game windows

2. Snowrunner mods

in XBoX on Windows
    Snowrunner mods: I have 2 teen accounts, both appear to have identical settings. One is unable to select the Mods option in the game Snowrunner, the other can. I’ve screenshot account setting to compare and can...
  3. Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?: Wife and I bought Snowrunner because it’s multiplayer and seemed fun. Hit co-op and you need Live?! We’re using the same Xbox. Why can’t we play the game we bought together without paying extra?...
  4. Activate DLC in GamePass for SnowRunner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Activate DLC in GamePass for SnowRunner: Hello ! I've started to play snowrunner recently and decided to buy the season 3 year pass DLC. Unfortunatelly the DLC content in the game is still unlock and I cannot access it. When checking...
  5. Why snowrunner suddenly stops on my Xbox series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why snowrunner suddenly stops on my Xbox series X.: I have got snowrunner for Xbox series X but it suddenly stops every few hours and takes me back to my Xbox home screen so I have to reload the game from scratch every time it happens....
  6. PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves: After Buying the YEar 1 a few days ago, I couldn't access the DLC maps. I tried to uninstall/reinstall the game and there I lost all my saves... my lvl30+ profile and 40/50 hours gameplay saves...
  7. Can't download snowrunner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download snowrunner: Hi I can't download snowrunner. Bought game pass for PC to be able to play snowrunner. When I'm going to install it, the installation is interrupted and I get a notice that there was an error...
  8. Games Like Snowrunner,Forza,Rainbow six siege. they dont work They all have greyed out buttons.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Like Snowrunner,Forza,Rainbow six siege. they dont work They all have greyed out buttons.: [img] I Tried restarting my device i close all tabs even other browsers and i ended background stuff with task manager and it still doesnt work im signed in on everything....
  9. Transfer game save data from Xbox to PC - Snowrunner]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer game save data from Xbox to PC - Snowrunner]: Hello I wanted to know if it was possible to recover my save and dlc of the "Snowrunner" game that is on my Xbox series so that I can play on my pc? Thank you for your reply. Kind regards....
  10. Snowrunner PC with game pass game dont saves all progress. where is the pronblem ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Snowrunner PC with game pass game dont saves all progress. where is the pronblem ?: I tried few things like firewall permissions but that thnigs are turned off due anti virus app override for its on so that is not cause . I have this problem just few days and i am very annoyed...