Snowrunner - cloud gaming issue

Discus and support Snowrunner - cloud gaming issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have an issue with snowrunner on cloud not being playable in the Xbox app, when I click on the game icon it expands but no game discription,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nazem AN, Oct 7, 2022.

1. Nazem AN
    Nazem AN Guest

Hello,

I have an issue with snowrunner on cloud not being playable in the Xbox app, when I click on the game icon it expands but no game discription, trailer or "play" option appears on the screen as shown in the screenshot below. I have the latest updates from the apps and the system.

I appreciate any help.

Snowrunner - cloud gaming issue [​IMG]

:)

Nazem AN, Oct 7, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Nazem, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

In order for us to validate if the issue is with the app or the game itself, please sign in to https://xbox.com/play and try to play the game from there. Check if you will be able to.

If you were able to play the game from there, kindly repair and reset the Xbox App by following the steps below:

Settings > Apps > Apps & Features > Search for the App > Advanced Options > Repair > Reset > Restart your PC.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for that. In this case, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App.
  4. Nazem AN Win User

Thanks for your reply.

The game works on the browser, but the connection quality is way too bad. Also I've tried the steps mentioned above to reset the app. However, it resolves the issue temporarely allowing it to launch for one session.

I hope there's another solution that will solve it permanently.
  5. tc 285 Win User

dlc

loaded snowrunner from cloud to xbox-s ,wanted to load season 1 won,t load season 2 .Finaly it to load season but game went back to cloud game. Want i want to know if i load dlc in cloud game will dlcs transfer if i load game to cloud game consol memory
  6. tc 285 Win User

dlc

Isaid i reloaded snowrunner from cloud to xbox -s consol and dlc loaded to every thing working
Thema:

1. Snowrunner - cloud gaming issue - Similar Threads - Snowrunner cloud gaming

2. Snowrunner mods

in XBoX on Windows
    Snowrunner mods: I have 2 teen accounts, both appear to have identical settings. One is unable to select the Mods option in the game Snowrunner, the other can. I’ve screenshot account setting to compare and can...
  3. Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?: Wife and I bought Snowrunner because it’s multiplayer and seemed fun. Hit co-op and you need Live?! We’re using the same Xbox. Why can’t we play the game we bought together without paying extra?...
  4. Activate DLC in GamePass for SnowRunner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Activate DLC in GamePass for SnowRunner: Hello ! I've started to play snowrunner recently and decided to buy the season 3 year pass DLC. Unfortunatelly the DLC content in the game is still unlock and I cannot access it. When checking...
  5. Why snowrunner suddenly stops on my Xbox series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why snowrunner suddenly stops on my Xbox series X.: I have got snowrunner for Xbox series X but it suddenly stops every few hours and takes me back to my Xbox home screen so I have to reload the game from scratch every time it happens....
  6. PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves: After Buying the YEar 1 a few days ago, I couldn't access the DLC maps. I tried to uninstall/reinstall the game and there I lost all my saves... my lvl30+ profile and 40/50 hours gameplay saves...
  7. Can't download snowrunner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download snowrunner: Hi I can't download snowrunner. Bought game pass for PC to be able to play snowrunner. When I'm going to install it, the installation is interrupted and I get a notice that there was an error...
  8. Games Like Snowrunner,Forza,Rainbow six siege. they dont work They all have greyed out buttons.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Like Snowrunner,Forza,Rainbow six siege. they dont work They all have greyed out buttons.: [img] I Tried restarting my device i close all tabs even other browsers and i ended background stuff with task manager and it still doesnt work im signed in on everything....
  9. Transfer game save data from Xbox to PC - Snowrunner]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer game save data from Xbox to PC - Snowrunner]: Hello I wanted to know if it was possible to recover my save and dlc of the "Snowrunner" game that is on my Xbox series so that I can play on my pc? Thank you for your reply. Kind regards....
  10. Snowrunner PC with game pass game dont saves all progress. where is the pronblem ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Snowrunner PC with game pass game dont saves all progress. where is the pronblem ?: I tried few things like firewall permissions but that thnigs are turned off due anti virus app override for its on so that is not cause . I have this problem just few days and i am very annoyed...