Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 on xbox 360

Discus and support Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 on xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased this game a few years ago. When I go to my download history on my xbox 360. The game is there, however whenever I select it, I get an error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jo12danJames, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Jo12danJames
    Jo12danJames Guest

I purchased this game a few years ago. When I go to my download history on my xbox 360. The game is there, however whenever I select it, I get an error message and can't re download it.

If anyone else owns this game on the 360 and can confirm, or can get Microsoft to fix the game error, it would be greatly appreciated.

I've been trying for weeks.

:)

Jo12danJames, Aug 19, 2022
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Sniper 2 Ghost Warrior

Hello KENWB_,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning if Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 is compatible with the Xbox One. We have

a list of backwards compatible games
    on the Xbox website. If the Xbox 360 is on the list, the game can be played on Xbox One and Xbox 360. Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 is not backwards compatible.

The game is still available to purchase
    on the Microsoft Store so the developer may still support the multiplayer features of this game. We hope this information helps
    KENWB_!
  3. NorthernZoot Win User

Sniper Elite V2 success hailed as good for UK games industry

I'm holding out for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 in August.
  4. Mister BuzzBee Win User
  5. Paul Lazarou Win User

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2

6. HealthierThree4 Win User

The Only War Game w/ My Attention

No, it's not related to Sniper: Ghost Warrior.
Thema:

1. Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 on xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Sniper Ghost Warrior

2. Can’t Download Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Download Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2: Cant download the game Sniper Ghost Warrior two.. I see only addons and demo Please suggest 63824406-f2ee-4d0c-b41c-ebebf0f92888
  3. Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 will not load in my Xbox series X console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 will not load in my Xbox series X console.: Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 will not load in my Xbox series X console. 584eb6d2-ace8-4672-8b66-2798acda9637
  4. Sniper Ghost Warrior 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Ghost Warrior 2: Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 is stuck on the scope calibration and the drone set up, how do I get past these? I started a new game and can't get past these... these two have always been sporadic, but...
  5. sniper ghost warrior contracts 2 will not load...xbox one....all other discs work fine..ran...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sniper ghost warrior contracts 2 will not load...xbox one....all other discs work fine..ran...: brand new game..came home..insert it...a little start-up noise, then nothing....ran lens cleaning disc a couple of times...re-boot system. Returned game today...exchanged for a brand new...
  6. Sniper Ghost Warrior 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Ghost Warrior 3: hi there i am playing snipper ghost warrior 3 and have almost completed the game however, 1 -in the Map of the Village region when i zoom in there are 2 ares that are highlighted in red. i have...
  7. Can’t Download Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Download Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2: Hey! I purchased Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 digitally on my XBOX 360 back in either June or July of 2017. I was playing through the first game and finally beat it earlier this year. When I went to...
  8. Sniper 2 Ghost Warrior

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper 2 Ghost Warrior: Does anyone still play referenced game for XBOX 360 multiplayer? Is it compatible for XBOX 1? 43afeb5f-d18e-443e-857b-9bcaff8f02f7
  9. Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Multiplayer keeps disconnecting me from Windows Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Multiplayer keeps disconnecting me from Windows Live: Hi Anyone can help please. I play Battlefield and never have this issue however ever since I am playing Multiplayer on Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts, Which is amazing by the way, my screen...
  10. SNIPER Ghost Warrior 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SNIPER Ghost Warrior 3: Hi All, Installed the game and season pass, problem is can play the game to the point the characters are captured, then game won’t proceed. Says please wait for rest of the game assets to...