Sniper elite 4 and 5 stop loading

Discus and support Sniper elite 4 and 5 stop loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been having trouble starting sniper elite 5 since I bought it. I was getting on with playing it by restarting the xbox one and retrying this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by charles lunnon, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Sniper elite 4 and 5 stop loading

I have been having trouble starting sniper elite 5 since I bought it. I was getting on with playing it by restarting the xbox one and retrying this worked and I was eventually able to finish the game. On replay it was worse and eventually refused to start. I done a hard reset and now sniper elite 4 will not play. I can play other games with no problem. The message that appears is( it needs to read the license ) . Please advise

:)

charles lunnon, Feb 6, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Kindly try clearing your console's cache by following the steps below.

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

If it still doesn't work, try to refresh your operating system and delete all potentially corrupted data that restricts you from using your console normally without deleting your games or apps.​​​​​​​

Note: Make sure that you know your account logins before doing this step. Also, this will remove all your Home Xbox associations.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info > Reset console.

3. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll select Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Rosebud# Win User

Why do I keep getting the: "For some reason X game has taken too long to load?

1. An Xbox one S

2.No I don't have an external storage unit.

3. Most of my games are digital. The one i'm having problems loading (Sniper Elite 4) is a digital game pass game.

5.No only when launching games.
  4. Fatalshock8912 Win User

What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1?

Hmmm... I only have 8 games... Uhhh

1. Watchdogs

2. Battlefield 4

3. Titanfall

4. Sniper Elite 3

5. Ryse
  5. timalways Win User

sniper elite 5 dlc stopped working xbo1x

The newest DLC Concealed on Sniper Elite 5 Xbox1still doesn't work. It downloads but will not run. Sniper Elite 5 . i own the season pass. Why doesn't it work?
  6. R1CH5TER Win User

Sniper Elite 3 - new details and trailer

Thema:

1. Sniper elite 4 and 5 stop loading - Similar Threads - Sniper elite stop

2. I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5: Basically I bought the Xbox pass on PC and wanted to play some sniper elite 5 online, I have downloaded the game and once I try to join it says "unkown file version sniper5_dx12.exe" and wont join...
  3. Error from sniper elite 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error from sniper elite 5: I just recently download game game pass but I can't run it game send me error (sorry.something went wrong. For solution please visit:...
  4. sniper elite 5 dlc problem cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sniper elite 5 dlc problem cant play: On my old computer i installed sniper elite 5 and al dlc and have no problem at al. When i bought a new computer i uninstall the game on my old computer and installed on my new. But icant play...
  5. Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account: iused to be able to play it now icant even find it on my account ca73e700-9607-442b-8a43-2564b1e1ac77
  6. Sniper elite 5 - rifle scope stopped appearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper elite 5 - rifle scope stopped appearing: Issue description When clicking LB on my controller the scope no longer appears 1 System info Xbox s 2 Was I able to ever play this game with rifle scope using aim(LB)? Yes. I played the...
  7. Sniper Elite 5 Achievement Tracker Stuck and bugged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Elite 5 Achievement Tracker Stuck and bugged.: I have completed both the following achievement requirements : Sniper Elite 5 - Souvenir Hunter (Collect all 24 hidden items) Sniper Elite 5 - Eagle Eyed (Destroy all 24 Dead-eye Targets)....
  8. Sniper elite 5 Cloud save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper elite 5 Cloud save: [img] I got this message, and chose old one!!, how can i get other choose???? pls 359926fc-65f8-45ae-8a0b-a0e750583ee9
  9. Will i get banned for posting snipes on the xbox network from sniper elite 5 as the sniper...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will i get banned for posting snipes on the xbox network from sniper elite 5 as the sniper...: The reason i am asking this is because sniper elite 5 takes place in world war 2 and in the axis invasion you are the german sniper jäger trying to take out your target...
  10. Sniper elite 5 purchase not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper elite 5 purchase not loading: purchased and played yesterday but not loading 2bfe45d6-8f81-49a6-b349-8de8941bb9fe