Sniper 5 DLC 1 won't download

Discus and support Sniper 5 DLC 1 won't download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, if I go to the store via Sniper 5, it shows that I own DLC Season 1 and all the included content but when I select it to download it, it won't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tcbendy, May 25, 2023.

1. tcbendy
    tcbendy Guest

Hello,

if I go to the store via Sniper 5, it shows that I own DLC Season 1 and all the included content but when I select it to download it, it won't download. If I go to select the mission, the 2 missions show as "Unavailable" with a big red X through it. I was able to play the Wolf Mountain-Hitler mission with no problem. Has anyone else had this issue? ..Also, I thought maybe I didn't buy them (but now I know I did) and re-bought them via Xbox website. But they wouldn't download at all (I asked MS for a refund). Anyway, has anyone else had this issue? Season 2 downloaded ok.

thanks in advance

Scott

:)

tcbendy, May 25, 2023
  2. tcbendy Win User

I'm sorry I went out of town ..it has been corrected. I had to go into the management section and put check marks in the boxes under the add-ons section. I am so used to everything just automatically downloading I assumed everything did. But I think because I was getting low on space that it stopped.

thank you so much for the help!!

Scott
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello tcbendy,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble downloading and playing the DLC Season 1 content for Sniper 5. This is a known issue that affects some users who purchased the Season Pass One . Here are some steps you can try to fix it:

- Make sure your game is updated to the latest version.

- Restart your console and check your internet connection.

- Go to My Games & Apps and select Sniper 5. Press the Menu button and select Manage Game & Add-ons. Find the DLC Season 1 content and make sure it is installed. If not, select it and choose Install.

- If the content is installed but still not working, you may need to uninstall and reinstall it. To do this, go to Manage Game & Add-ons again and select the DLC Season 1 content. Press the Menu button and choose Uninstall. Then, go to the Store and find the DLC Season 1 content again. Select it and choose Install.

Please see: Find your games and add-ons | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  5. timalways Win User

sniper elite 5 dlc stopped working xbo1x

The newest DLC Concealed on Sniper Elite 5 Xbox1still doesn't work. It downloads but will not run. Sniper Elite 5 . i own the season pass. Why doesn't it work?
  6. timalways Win User

sniper elite 5 dlc stopped working xbo1x

Concealed target Sniper Elite 5 dlc

Installed it many times, Does not run on xbox 1
Thema:

1. Sniper 5 DLC 1 won't download - Similar Threads - Sniper DLC won't

2. sniper elite 5 dlc problem cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sniper elite 5 dlc problem cant play: On my old computer i installed sniper elite 5 and al dlc and have no problem at al. When i bought a new computer i uninstall the game on my old computer and installed on my new. But icant play...
  3. sniper elite 5 dlc stopped working xbo1x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sniper elite 5 dlc stopped working xbo1x: sniper 5 dlc stopped working. f20f2de3-c065-4726-a34d-25cfd561adc5
  4. Sniper elite 5 New DLC will not install - Xbox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper elite 5 New DLC will not install - Xbox one S: I have been playing sniper elite 5 since release. I have an Xbox one S. I have installed 3 DLC’s with no problem. I just installed a main game release that was dropped last night. That worked but...
  5. Sniper gw 2 where is dlc butchers banquet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper gw 2 where is dlc butchers banquet: When and where can I get butchers banquet for sniper gw2 I’m on Xbox 9dd0d26e-ed33-450f-b036-47eb1503bebc
  6. Sniper Elite 4 DLC not working On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Elite 4 DLC not working On Xbox One: I saw the MS Ambassador'd 2018 post on this but my DLC is installed and I still can't use any of the three rifles I just bought with the Allied pack. They don't show up on any menu. This really...
  7. Xbox one - sniper elite 4 one dlc missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one - sniper elite 4 one dlc missing: Just started the game and ine if my 4 dlc games is missing. Not on campaign or coop. It was there a couoke days ago. Plenty of room on ext drive. 9342dd17-cbc7-434e-8ce2-e9a3217e425d
  8. Sniper Elite 4 Season Pass DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Elite 4 Season Pass DLC: For the Sniper Elite 4 Season Pass DLC’s, do they all work for single player in the “Campaign” section, or do they only play in the “DLC” section? I’m not a “multi player”, so I don’t want to buy...
  9. Sniper Elite 3 DLC Release Delay by MS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sniper Elite 3 DLC Release Delay by MS: Why is MS delaying the releases of Sniper Elite 3 DLC??? All other consoles are making DLC available the day of release, MS is even releasing DLC for this game on 360 late, but still a couple...
  10. Sniper Elite 3 DLC not free?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sniper Elite 3 DLC not free?!: I purchased and downloaded Sniper Elite 3 for the Xbox One the day it came out. Because of this, I did not get the pre-order DLC. Now they release the DLC for everyone, but it costs $8! Are you...