snap and app

Discus and support snap and app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bring snap and app back please i liked it when i was able too hear music off of youtube while i was playing my games on the big screen my gt is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WMDCARNAGE, Dec 2, 2019.

1. WMDCARNAGE
    WMDCARNAGE Guest

snap and app

Bring snap and app back please i liked it when i was able too hear music off of youtube while i was playing my games on the big screen my gt is wmdmalfeasance

:)

WMDCARNAGE, Dec 2, 2019
  2. BeJay7 Win User

Games won't run in the background with snapped app

It works with apps snapped with apps. Just Not games with snapped apps.
  3. Yo PUNISHER Win User

Xbox One Snap - Music

Xbox 360-like Bladed Snap window Mode: each letter representing a specific app and size of the window.

Mode 1: no snap: [App A (primary) window…100% of TV screen real estate

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mode 2: Snap enabled: [App A (primary) window…75%][[Snap mode (secondary) window: App b…21% and collapsed App c blade tab…4%]]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA<bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb|cc>

Mode 3: Snap enabled with collapse snapped apps b and c:
    [App A (primary)…91%][Snap mode Collapsed: 9%]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA<bbb|cc>
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Snap An App

5. Eggnogga Win User

Snapping apps

*Mute headset by pushing a button* "Xbox...unsnap" *Unmute headset by pushing a button*
  6. SilasLimaXb Win User

snap and app

In the reddit blog users are asking for it back. but the Xbox one had performance issues for those who wanted to snap.
Thema:

snap and app

1. snap and app - Similar Threads - snap app

2. EA App Doesn't Launch Game From Steam and Gives "Oh Snap, It Crashed" Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA App Doesn't Launch Game From Steam and Gives "Oh Snap, It Crashed" Error: I have this EA game "It Takes Two" installed on Steam, and till date, have logged 13 hours on the game, with no issues before. Just recently, every time I launch the game, it gives me the...
  3. Bring back the snap an app feature

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back the snap an app feature: The Snap an app feature was ahead of it's time and would make the perfect app now especially with all the streaming services available! Please bring this feature back submitted by /u/SnowIsATrap...
  4. Snap an app type app for Xbox consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Snap an app type app for Xbox consoles: Has any got any tips for developing Xbox apps, I’m looking to start developing an app that works like the snap an app feature did, so people can choose to download it if they want to would I even...
  5. Bring back the SNAP AN APP feature

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back the SNAP AN APP feature: I really miss the Snap An App feature. I used it a lot while Skype video calling while also gaming, playing games while having YouTube snapped so I could go for achievements in real-time. Xbox...
  6. Should Xbox bring back the Xbox Snap app feature back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Should Xbox bring back the Xbox Snap app feature back?: Have you ever wanted to watch a YouTube video, twitch stream, or watch a sports game all while gaming. With the snap app feature that was possible until Xbox decided to remove it. This feature...
  7. Please Xbox add back snap an app!

in XboX Insiders
    Please Xbox add back snap an app!: Remember snap an app? They should definitely add it back for the series x. It’s so powerful it would have no problem! submitted by /u/ZaneyTheAwesome [link] [comments]
  8. Snap app feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    Snap app feature: Why has the snapp app feature been taken off xbox?? 78ff6d00-d0ed-4307-a71e-8a52aa61034a
  9. Bring back "Snap an App" from 2016

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bring back "Snap an App" from 2016: It was a great feature to some. But they removed it because it wasn't popular enough. I doubt it would be brought back at this point. Anything is possible I suppose....
  10. Bring back snap an app!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring back snap an app!: This was the worst day of the Xbox One! We need the snap an app back this is the one thing that made xbox great to play. We could play and watch a video but no you had to dumb down the Xbox One...