SN30 Pro Plus X-Input Not working on Chrome on Android

Discus and support SN30 Pro Plus X-Input Not working on Chrome on Android in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So the SN30 Pro Plus's X-Input mode works fine in the Xbox Game Pass app on chrome as intended. But in the xbox cloud gaming website in the android... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by KyleMelott, Jul 1, 2021.

1. KyleMelott
    KyleMelott Guest

So the SN30 Pro Plus's X-Input mode works fine in the Xbox Game Pass app on chrome as intended. But in the xbox cloud gaming website in the android chrome app, the SN30 Pro Plus's X-Input is configured wrong. X and Y are swapped but not A and B and triggers are set to the joysticks somehow? The website version of xbox cloud gaming is more polished than the xbox game pass app, so any fix for this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

:)

KyleMelott, Jul 1, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Thank you very much for your feedback, it's highly appreciated! For any Xbox App related suggestions, we recommend following what's mentioned in the link below in order for your suggestions to reach the dedicated team.

The link: Provide feedback as an Xbox Insider | Xbox Support.
  3. nickb2001 Win User

Cant access Cloud Gaming via Chrome on Macbook Air M1

I'm having the same issue on chrome on android and chrome on windows 10, from different network connections.

I'm based in Finalnd.

The game pass app on android is still working.
  4. Rostom L Win User

trouble with 8bitdo controller on PC

Hi Luis!

Please make sure that your 8bitdo controller is one of these models.

Designed for Xbox
    SN30 Pro Controller for Xbox Cloud Gaming on Android (Bluetooth connection)

Verified
    N30 Pro 2 (Bluetooth or USB connection)

These are the two models supported for Xbox Cloud gaming.

Please check this reference link https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-...

Try to connect it via Bluetooth or USB cable whichever works. I also suggest to try a different controller to isolate the issue.
  5. Neil VincentMina Win User

same issue here , Android is working but cloud gaming on chrome, opera results in

Reference #30.2d651002.1637151131.22511216 (error)
  6. Neil VincentMina Win User

same issue here , Android is working but cloud gaming on chrome, opera results in

Reference #30.2d651002.1637151131.22511216 (error)
Thema:

1. SN30 Pro Plus X-Input Not working on Chrome on Android - Similar Threads - SN30 Pro Plus

2. Xbox one pro controller set on fire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one pro controller set on fire: So my Xbox one pro controller ignited in my hands last night on the 24th of April 2024 all I did was start up call of duty modern warfare 3 I was using some Duracell batteries in it but it got hot...
  3. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?: I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This...
  4. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  5. Xbox Pro Elite 2 Controller doesn't work in games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Pro Elite 2 Controller doesn't work in games.: I've drove myself crazy for hours, trying to figure out the issue. (In the past it was so easy, I'd power on the controller, the drivers automatically updated, and nothing else was needed) Now...
  6. SN30 Pro 2 Support? Is it possible?

in XboX Insiders
    SN30 Pro 2 Support? Is it possible?: Chromebook (Android) i was confused as to why this isnt a thing. submitted by /u/Tastyyboi [link] [comments]
  7. 8bitdo SN30 pro Xbox Controller Not Recognized by Xbox App

in XBoX on Consoles
    8bitdo SN30 pro Xbox Controller Not Recognized by Xbox App: Hello. I've playing with an 8bitdo Sn30 Pro Xbox Edition Controller in my pc for a while through Steam and GeForceNow. The interesting part is that Steam and the Windows OS recognize without any...
  8. SN30 Pro Plus X-Input Not working on Chrome on Android

in XboX Insiders
    SN30 Pro Plus X-Input Not working on Chrome on Android: So the SN30 Pro Plus's X-Input mode works fine in the Xbox Game Pass app on chrome as intended. But in the xbox cloud gaming website in the android chrome app, the SN30 Pro Plus's X-Input is...
  9. 한국에서 SN30-pro 게임패드 구매하는 방법.(How to purchase 'sn30-pro' in Korea)

in XBoX on Mobile
    한국에서 SN30-pro 게임패드 구매하는 방법.(How to purchase 'sn30-pro' in Korea): https://www.xbox.com/ko-kr/accessories/mobile-gaming/sn30-pro 구매 페이지가 있 , 발매일이 지났습니다. 상기 페이지에 있는 모 외부링크 온라인상 에서 위 패드(sn30-pro)를 판매하지 않습니다. 도대체 어떻게 해야 구매 수 있나요? 8bitdo사의 타 패드 sf30-pro나 sn30-pro를...
  10. 8Bitdo SN30 Xbox Edition with Samsung Note 20 Ultra

in XboX Insiders
    8Bitdo SN30 Xbox Edition with Samsung Note 20 Ultra: I just received the SN30 today that I purchased from Microsoft. Using it on my Note 20 Ultra is great except for the home button goes to the phones home screen, and the menu button goes to my...