Smokey foggy game sharing on mw2 & 3

Discus and support Smokey foggy game sharing on mw2 & 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone please help with this. I purchased mw2 and then 3 for my Xbox X from cd keys. All work and look amazing. I share an account with my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IAN BUCKLEY1, Nov 23, 2023.

  1. IAN BUCKLEY1
    IAN BUCKLEY1 Guest

    Smokey foggy game sharing on mw2 & 3


    Can someone please help with this. I purchased mw2 and then 3 for my Xbox X from cd keys. All work and look amazing. I share an account with my daughter and the games are unplayable on her Xbox One. They are in a constant smokie fog. This has never happened before with game sharing. No one could give me an answer so I've bit the bullet and bought her the Xbox X. I have just finished downloading the mw hq and am devastated to see it's the exact same problem . What is the issue here, am I going to have to buy her the games as well?

    :)
     
    IAN BUCKLEY1, Nov 23, 2023
    #1
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

    Smokey foggy game sharing on mw2 & 3

    No problem! Please reach back if you have any further questions.

    Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

    Smokey foggy game sharing on mw2 & 3

    And it's not happening in any other games, correct?

    If that's the case, I recommend reporting this problem to Activision, they will have to investigate it on their side: https://support.activision.com/options

    Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. IAN BUCKLEY1 Win User

    Smokey foggy game sharing on mw2 & 3

    Hi Kyle

    Completely separate rooms.

    Just done what you said and it's not made any difference at all
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

    Smokey foggy game sharing on mw2 & 3

    Have you tried switching your and your daughter's Xbox's to see if the issue persists when connected to a different display?

    Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

    Smokey foggy game sharing on mw2 & 3

    Thanks Ian, I assume this Xbox is connected to a different screen than your Xbox? It could be an issue with HDR, check if it's enabled and turn it off if it is.

    Press your Xbox button on your controller
    Select Power and System > Settings > General > TV and Display Options > Video Modes

    Untick Allow HDR10.

    Also, does this happen in any other games?

    Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

Smokey foggy game sharing on mw2 & 3

Loading...
  1. Smokey foggy game sharing on mw2 & 3 - Similar Threads - Smokey foggy game

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  4. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  5. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  6. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  7. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  8. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  9. Headset audio is foggy or certain sounds are messed up.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset audio is foggy or certain sounds are messed up.: I really don't understand why this is happening but my headset audio is messed up its sort of foggy and some sounds are faded, people can barely hear me likewise I can barely hear them, my game...
  10. Smokey Mike420x is hacking

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smokey Mike420x is hacking: He is booting people offline and is invisible and you cannot kill him. Can you please do something? f2aee817-5797-4b21-9fbb-5041e3338499