Smartglass

Discus and support Smartglass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HI I am having trouble with my smartglass, on Xbox one, I have deleted the 360 smartglass and downloaded the Xbox one, smartglass, but it keeps saying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OneFaith381, Jan 2, 2014.

1. OneFaith381
    OneFaith381 Guest

Smartglass

HI I am having trouble with my smartglass, on Xbox one, I have deleted the 360 smartglass and downloaded the Xbox one, smartglass, but it keeps saying that the console isn't listed, please help

:)

OneFaith381, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Armiiis
    Armiiis Guest
  3. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest
    Mister Cerb, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Smartglass

Might seem a stupid question, but you do have your xbox one console on whilst trying to connect?

LadyHawk-C76E61B3-39F1-429D-A2AB-ACB895DEA03E, Jan 2, 2014
  5. mrstupops
    mrstupops Guest
    Not a stupid question at all. I once spent 2 hours on the phone to HP trying to get my WIFI to work......at the end of the call after the poor support chap had had me in the BIOS and then arranged for UPS to collect the laptop he asked the question "just
    to check - you have pushed the little wifi button next to the power one on the laptop haven't you?"

I said thank you very much and put the phone down.

Had some issues with Smartglass first time. logged out of all my devices (laptop included) and re logged back in on each one (tablet last) and it has worked like a charm since.

mrstupops, Jan 2, 2014
  6. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest
    I do like this new smartglass.

The full map on Battlefield is useful and the extras in Dead Rising 3 are great!

ShaunPerry, Jan 2, 2014
  7. Yeah, the DR3 stuff is very good.... this is how Smartglass should be implemented!

MetalGearFloppy, Jan 2, 2014
  8. PYRO PERV
    PYRO PERV Guest

Smartglass

Fear..... Smart glass is working for you on battlefield? It loads up a small version of the map for me but then over the top of it is a message saying "could not connect to the multiplayer game

PYRO PERV, Jan 4, 2014
  9. maxen
    maxen Guest
    [quote user="OneFaith381"]

HI I am having trouble with my smartglass, on Xbox one, I have deleted the 360 smartglass and downloaded the Xbox one, smartglass, but it keeps saying that the console isn't listed, please help

[/quote]

Make sure both are on the same WiFi network and that in the Xbox One's Settings, SmartGlass is enabled.

If that does not help, turn off all equipment. Turn the router off and also turn the console off completely - to do that, press the Xbox logo on its front for about five seconds until the light on the power unit goes orange, then unplug it from the wall for
    a few minutes. Switch the router on and once the network is back up (open a webpage on a PC to confirm), connect and power up the console and see if that helps.

maxen, Jan 4, 2014
  10. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest
    [quote user="PYRO PERV"]

Fear..... Smart glass is working for you on battlefield? It loads up a small version of the map for me but then over the top of it is a message saying "could not connect to the multiplayer game

[/quote]

Yes mate. It works fine.

ShaunPerry, Jan 6, 2014
  11. [quote user="PYRO PERV"]

[/quote]

I take it you're using it on a tablet? It only works properly on tablets, on phones it just loads the map image then spits the dummy.

MetalGearFloppy, Jan 6, 2014
  12. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest
    I'm using my Galaxy S 3 mate. Had no dramas so far. (Crosses fingers.)

ShaunPerry, Jan 6, 2014
  13. PYRO PERV
    PYRO PERV Guest

Smartglass

I've tried running it on a win 8 HTC and my win 8 laptop along with an ipad mini. All have the same problem.

PYRO PERV, Jan 6, 2014
  14. PYRO PERV
    PYRO PERV Guest
    Just tried it out again and it is now working. Nice to have a full map, it helps when your trying to get UCAV kills.

PYRO PERV, Jan 6, 2014
  15. OneFaith381
    OneFaith381 Guest
    Iv tried everything that I no now, turned everything off, reset the wifi, turned the smartglass on, in the settings on the xbox, the screen come up on the laptop, and I can see what games have been played but once I try to connect the smartglass it says
    console not listed, and keeps bringing up the xbox 360 ip address, also when I log on to the xbox one site it has my old gamer pic from xbox360.

OneFaith381, Jan 7, 2014
Thema:

Smartglass

1. Smartglass - Similar Threads - Smartglass

2. SmartGlass 2.0 the X^2 Initiative(X Squared)

in XboX Insiders
    SmartGlass 2.0 the X^2 Initiative(X Squared): Xbox and Microsoft should create a 1st party mobile controller similar to the Backbone, Razor, and other examples whereas the phone is in the center of the controller. (I feel sorry for the people...
  3. Does the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app still work on Windows 10?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app still work on Windows 10?: I went to Microsoft Store to update the Xbox app and noticed this app in my downloads. I was wondering whether this worked on Windows 10 as this image appeared when I opened the app. [img]...
  4. Guide stratégique Xbox SmartGlass Fable, comment l'utiliser ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guide stratégique Xbox SmartGlass Fable, comment l'utiliser ?: Bonjour, Comment puis-je débloquer le succès "Vision du futur" dans Fable Anniversary sachant que l'application "Xbox SmartGlass" et "Xbox One SmartGlass" ne sont plus disponibles, et que...
  5. So I installed a APK of the Xbox 360 SmartGlass

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I installed a APK of the Xbox 360 SmartGlass: So I'm still the APK of the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app and I logged in and it wouldn't let me cuz it said it failed to get to the Xbox services. Please bring it back I'm tired of using the new Xbox...
  6. Xbox 360 smartglass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 smartglass: I fully understand the xbox 360 smart glass is gone and not supported but wouldt it be easier for just to live it on Google play aps just for people who just have a xbox 360 and not the xbox one...
  7. Is Xbox Smartglass still supported?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox Smartglass still supported?: I have an Xbox Series X and wanted to know if smartglass is still supported. It seemed like a cool feature looking at the E3 demos and I can't find the smartglass app or the feature in the Xbox...
  8. Smartglass on backward compatible games

in XboX Insiders
    Smartglass on backward compatible games: Quite a number of backward compatible games have smartglass requirements. Is it possible to bring smartglass back for backward compatible games on the 'virtual xbox 360 dashboard'? submitted by...
  9. Xbox Series X/S Smartglass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X/S Smartglass: I know that there wont be anymore kinect but will there be a Xbox Series X/S Smartglass app for the windows 10 or 11? 3655171b-5a52-4c4d-a1a0-757b605b974f
  10. Xbox Smartglass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Smartglass: I got game pass to play the fable games but seeing I can't achievement the whole game because you have done away with smartglass that's a bummer any plans ideas for a fix or how to get it?...