smartglass wont connect to xbox one

Discus and support smartglass wont connect to xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; both are connected to same wireless network console does not show up in app searching for ip address does not work smartglass nowhere to be found in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by elbowface, Feb 15, 2020.

1. elbowface
    elbowface Guest

both are connected to same wireless network

console does not show up in app

searching for ip address does not work

smartglass nowhere to be found in console settings

xbox support is literal garbage

pls halp

:)

elbowface, Feb 15, 2020
  2. proneto911 Win User

New Smartglass app for xbox one

Smartglass will still connect to the internet it just wont find your Xbox and as to games Smartglass will connect only if the game supports it.
  3. Anteater13 Win User

smartglass?

4. z R3AP3R z Win User

Can't sign in because of Xbox stores service alert?

Yep, up and running but now SmartGlass wont connect.
  5. skittle nockout Win User

I renamed the xbox and it restarted, i closed the smartglass app and waited til the xbox turned back on.

went back to smartglass and it connected.
  6. Derbyblue Win User

Solved the Problem.

1) deinstalled the app

2) I changed the setting on xbox under device connections to "not accept any connection" and rebooted it

3) I changed the setting on xbox under device connections to "accept connections and also checked the two checkboxes" and rebooted it

4) I installed the app again and logged in using my profile.

-> voila, works again and xbox could be found in app.

Hope this is helping anyone solving the same issue.

Derb
Thema:

1. smartglass wont connect to xbox one - Similar Threads - smartglass wont connect

2. SmartGlass 2.0 the X^2 Initiative(X Squared)

in XboX Insiders
    SmartGlass 2.0 the X^2 Initiative(X Squared): Xbox and Microsoft should create a 1st party mobile controller similar to the Backbone, Razor, and other examples whereas the phone is in the center of the controller. (I feel sorry for the people...
  3. Does the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app still work on Windows 10?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app still work on Windows 10?: I went to Microsoft Store to update the Xbox app and noticed this app in my downloads. I was wondering whether this worked on Windows 10 as this image appeared when I opened the app. [img]...
  4. Guide stratégique Xbox SmartGlass Fable, comment l'utiliser ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guide stratégique Xbox SmartGlass Fable, comment l'utiliser ?: Bonjour, Comment puis-je débloquer le succès "Vision du futur" dans Fable Anniversary sachant que l'application "Xbox SmartGlass" et "Xbox One SmartGlass" ne sont plus disponibles, et que...
  5. So I installed a APK of the Xbox 360 SmartGlass

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I installed a APK of the Xbox 360 SmartGlass: So I'm still the APK of the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app and I logged in and it wouldn't let me cuz it said it failed to get to the Xbox services. Please bring it back I'm tired of using the new Xbox...
  6. Xbox 360 smartglass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 smartglass: I fully understand the xbox 360 smart glass is gone and not supported but wouldt it be easier for just to live it on Google play aps just for people who just have a xbox 360 and not the xbox one...
  7. Is Xbox Smartglass still supported?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox Smartglass still supported?: I have an Xbox Series X and wanted to know if smartglass is still supported. It seemed like a cool feature looking at the E3 demos and I can't find the smartglass app or the feature in the Xbox...
  8. xbox 360 smartglass app wont find my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 smartglass app wont find my xbox: i was trying to record my xbox 360 with the smartglass app but when i go on the app it says it cant find my console and when i press try again it just comes up with the same message please help me...
  9. XBox 360 SmartGlass app wont sign me in

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox 360 SmartGlass app wont sign me in: Hi All. I just recently downloaded and installed XBox 360 SmartGlass app on my laptop (Win 10 bld. 1809) and it will not find console properly setup and after failure I notice in the apps setting...
  10. SmartGlass wont connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    SmartGlass wont connect: Hi, I'm having trouble connecting to my Xbox one using the Xbox one SmartGlass app on my surface running windows 8.1 professional. I doubt it's anything to do with my network as it connects and...