Smartglass on backward compatible games

Discus and support Smartglass on backward compatible games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Quite a number of backward compatible games have smartglass requirements. Is it possible to bring smartglass back for backward compatible games on the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bluebird819, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Smartglass on backward compatible games

Quite a number of backward compatible games have smartglass requirements.

Is it possible to bring smartglass back for backward compatible games on the 'virtual xbox 360 dashboard'?

submitted by /u/Bluebird819
    [link] [comments]

/u/Bluebird819, Jan 9, 2022
  2. SpartanGreen Win User

Unobtainable achievement- Fable Anniversary “See the Future”

Xbox 360 SmartGlass is not detecting the Xbox 360 anymore. Fable Anniversary cannot be completed due to this. What's the point of releasing this classic title for free if it's not backward compatible? If the Xbox 360 SmartGlass will not continue working
    as it once did, Microsoft should at least add Xbox 360 functionality to Xbox One SmartGlass. Will be staying away from Fable until this is resolved.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Dust: An Elysian Tail™ not appearing in my library

4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Wheel of Fortune Xbox 360 game, want it upwards compatible

While it is true that backwards compat is on hold. Every backwards compat licensing has to approved by the developer for that game to approve the ability of backwards compatibility. There are some developers unfortunately that will not allow there games
    to be backwards compatible .
  5. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

6. Smwutches Win User

Is it possible to play The Simpsons Hit And Run on my Xbox One S?

Thema:

Smartglass on backward compatible games

1. Smartglass on backward compatible games - Similar Threads - Smartglass backward compatible

2. SmartGlass 2.0 the X^2 Initiative(X Squared)

in XboX Insiders
    SmartGlass 2.0 the X^2 Initiative(X Squared): Xbox and Microsoft should create a 1st party mobile controller similar to the Backbone, Razor, and other examples whereas the phone is in the center of the controller. (I feel sorry for the people...
  3. Does the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app still work on Windows 10?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app still work on Windows 10?: I went to Microsoft Store to update the Xbox app and noticed this app in my downloads. I was wondering whether this worked on Windows 10 as this image appeared when I opened the app. [img]...
  4. Guide stratégique Xbox SmartGlass Fable, comment l'utiliser ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guide stratégique Xbox SmartGlass Fable, comment l'utiliser ?: Bonjour, Comment puis-je débloquer le succès "Vision du futur" dans Fable Anniversary sachant que l'application "Xbox SmartGlass" et "Xbox One SmartGlass" ne sont plus disponibles, et que...
  5. So I installed a APK of the Xbox 360 SmartGlass

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I installed a APK of the Xbox 360 SmartGlass: So I'm still the APK of the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app and I logged in and it wouldn't let me cuz it said it failed to get to the Xbox services. Please bring it back I'm tired of using the new Xbox...
  6. Xbox 360 smartglass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 smartglass: I fully understand the xbox 360 smart glass is gone and not supported but wouldt it be easier for just to live it on Google play aps just for people who just have a xbox 360 and not the xbox one...
  7. Is Xbox Smartglass still supported?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox Smartglass still supported?: I have an Xbox Series X and wanted to know if smartglass is still supported. It seemed like a cool feature looking at the E3 demos and I can't find the smartglass app or the feature in the Xbox...
  8. Xbox Series X/S Smartglass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X/S Smartglass: I know that there wont be anymore kinect but will there be a Xbox Series X/S Smartglass app for the windows 10 or 11? 3655171b-5a52-4c4d-a1a0-757b605b974f
  9. Xbox Smartglass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Smartglass: I got game pass to play the fable games but seeing I can't achievement the whole game because you have done away with smartglass that's a bummer any plans ideas for a fix or how to get it?...
  10. Two Xbox 360 problems - 1. Smartglass connection 2. CoD Ghosts not able to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Xbox 360 problems - 1. Smartglass connection 2. CoD Ghosts not able to download: 1. So I tried to connect my phone to my Xbox and it doesn't show me any code on my TV like it says. I tried to connect to the same network and there are no other Xboxes in my house but it does not...