Smart delivery on Mount and Blade 2, bannerlord

Discus and support Smart delivery on Mount and Blade 2, bannerlord in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know this game isn't showing as a play anywhere. But is shows as playable on pc. Will i need to buy 2 copy of this game? I play on both platforms... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LarryHickle, Oct 24, 2022.

1. LarryHickle
    LarryHickle Guest

I know this game isn't showing as a play anywhere. But is shows as playable on pc. Will i need to buy 2 copy of this game? I play on both platforms

:)

LarryHickle, Oct 24, 2022
  2. LarryHickle Win User

This game seems to be an exception, I am downloading it on pc right now. there is a miscommunication somewhere.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Since it's not Play Anywhere, then yes, you would need to purchase it for both in order to play it on both.
  4. LarryHickle Win User

The game has no presence in the xbox app, but it is in the Microsoft store.
  5. Default Exploit Win User

New Games 2020+ Opinions

Im excited for Space Engineers, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord, Cyberpunk 2077, and many other games.
  6. AridLizard Win User

Implement big brands of strategy games in the microsoft store

as Mount&Blade is already on the Xbox store I wouldn't be surprised to see Bannerlord on the Series X

but I see it more as an opportunity for developers than for Xbox. although it would benefit both if more games are available to a wider audience
Thema:

1. Smart delivery on Mount and Blade 2, bannerlord - Similar Threads - Smart delivery Mount

2. Bush 50 inch smart 4k uhd qled Xbox one X help

in XBoX on Windows
    Bush 50 inch smart 4k uhd qled Xbox one X help: Today I bought my son a Bush 50 inch smart 4k uhd qled. But trying to play the Xbox one X on it the screen has like a weird blurry line going through it when moving up and down on the home screen...
  3. Smart Delivery. Why not make it optional?

in XboX Insiders
    Smart Delivery. Why not make it optional?: Cant Smart Delivery just be a optional thing? Like some games i see that optimization is great like fortnite, cod etc... so yeah i want those to be.. but as a Series S user with a external SSD...
  4. Does anyone know of compatible Smart TV's that can run the XBOX app for REMOTE play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know of compatible Smart TV's that can run the XBOX app for REMOTE play?: Not interested in cloud gaming, just remote play, so when my living room TV is being used, I can remote play on a TV in another room, without having to buy another xbox console....
  5. Playing Xbox on Samsung smart tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing Xbox on Samsung smart tv: So I signed up with ultimate game pass and I'm trying to play games on my Samsung smart TV without a gaming console but it's not letting me play games I choose 32b38545-33e2-42e8-a28a-b9afe167e9f8
  6. How can I make an xbox one work o a 24" INSIGNIA FIRE TV EDITION SMART TV..

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I make an xbox one work o a 24" INSIGNIA FIRE TV EDITION SMART TV..: The NS-24DF310NA21 24" SMART TV WONT READ THE XBOX ONE SIGNAL HOW CAN YOU FIX THIS PROBLEM..? 66632346-6fc3-4f3d-89f8-9ddefa8a56f9
  7. Xbox One controller & Samsung Smart TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller & Samsung Smart TV: Hello all, I've recently purchased a Samsung 2023 43” CU7100 UHD 4K HDR Smart TV and have been exploring the Gaming Hub and Xbox app. I have an old Xbox One and hoped that the wireless controller...
  8. Can we trun off smart delivery on Xbox sx ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we trun off smart delivery on Xbox sx ?: If i can trun off smart deilvery I'll have more space on the ssd for the upcoming games 7376341f-81ce-43fb-b3c9-b6bea176ed61
  9. Will you ever add a setting to to turn off smart delivery?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will you ever add a setting to to turn off smart delivery?: I want to play Ride 4 with my brother but smart delivery is stopping me. My brother plays on old gen and I’m on the series s and it's very annoying that I can't play with him because I...
  10. Is it possible to bring an option to turn on and off smart delivery so that I can choose...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to bring an option to turn on and off smart delivery so that I can choose...: I’ve had a lot of trouble with games ever since buying an Xbox series X and am unable to afford the 2TB expansion card and wouldn’t mind turning of smart delivery so that I can still play my games...