Slower Upload/ Download Speeds - After Latest OS Update to xBox One X Console

Discus and support Slower Upload/ Download Speeds - After Latest OS Update to xBox One X Console in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Slower Upload/ Download Speeds - After Latest OS Update to xBox One X Console Afternoon Everyone, Disclaimer: I've already gone through the regular... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SolowingFenix, May 21, 2021.

1. Slower Upload/ Download Speeds - After Latest OS Update to xBox One X Console

Afternoon Everyone,

Disclaimer: I've already gone through the regular troubleshooting steps (all 5 of them ) presented on the self help/ troubleshooting knowledge bases with no resolutions.

All consoles are on the same network, settings, and we have gigabit internet being supplied to us by Spectrum.

I'm experiencing an issue where the Upload and Download speeds on my console are severely reduced (6 Mbps download / 10 Mbps Upload ). The only correlation I can come up with is the latest console update to it's operating system. I've got 3 generations of consoles here and both the xB One S and the xB One X are exhibiting this issue, while the xB Series X has an average of 230 down and 30 up.

Has anyone else been experiencing this and if so, were you able to find a soltuion?

:)

SolowingFenix, May 21, 2021
  2. WoNtOn ShAwN Win User

As stated above I am currently experiencing the same issues with all trouble shooting steps accounted for.

I do have a isp technician coming in a week which i do not intend to wait for.... As I am paying for subscription and paying for internet.

Since there seems to be no help being provided by Microsoft tech maybe anybody that’s experiencing the same severe drops can post there Xbox settings for similarities to self troubleshoot
  3. SolowingFenix Win User

Thanks Aicha,

We've followed all that troubleshooting as advised.

The firmware on the ASUS ROG Rapture WiFi 6 Gaming Router (GT-AX11000) is up to date and still no resolution. As stated previously, there was no issue before the console update, which leads me to believe the update made something incompatible between the older generation consoles and the gaming router now.

Is there anything else you'd advise me to check?
  4. P0R7ER Win User

Afternoon Everyone,

Disclaimer: I've already gone through the regular troubleshooting steps (all 5 of them ) presented on the self help/ troubleshooting knowledge bases with no resolutions.

All consoles are on the same network, settings, and we have gigabit internet being supplied to us by Spectrum.

I'm experiencing an issue where the Upload and Download speeds on my console are severely reduced (6 Mbps download / 10 Mbps Upload ). The only correlation I can come up with is the latest console update to it's operating system. I've got 3 generations of consoles here and both the xB One S and the xB One X are exhibiting this issue, while the xB Series X has an average of 230 down and 30 up.

Has anyone else been experiencing this and if so, were you able to find a soltuion?
    YES!! I've got the same problem. 1 xbox one x/ and 4 xbox one s followed all troubleshooting and still the same. on mobile speedtest i get download 500mbps upload 41mbps on all xboxs i,m getting a poor download 8mbps 14mbps upload.

took me 7 hours to update COD WARZONE. this has been like that since the last xbox update. dont go no help from

anyone.
  5. XBF Aicha T Win User

6. P0R7ER Win User

Ive just done a factory reset on my Asus (AX88U) and all is good for now! Getting speeds 350+. If you do reset router click the little white box next to restore. Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Slower Upload/ Download Speeds - After Latest OS Update to xBox One X Console - Similar Threads - Slower Upload Download

2. My controller connects to Xbox but then slow flashes slower then sync and dosnt stop

in XBoX on Windows
    My controller connects to Xbox but then slow flashes slower then sync and dosnt stop: My Xbox and controller connect to each other then after a while it starts to slow flash like slower then when u click the button to sync it to the Xbox I’ve tryed other controller same issue and...
  3. Does Xbox make updates slower?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox make updates slower?: So When im downloading a game my internet is usually at 180-200 mbps but when im updating a game its at 10-30 mbps. Is that normal? Like lets say you are downloading an extension to a game but its...
  4. Every time it turns on my one s gets slower, any idea why?

in XboX Insiders
    Every time it turns on my one s gets slower, any idea why?: Video Here Since This Community Doesn’t Allow Videos submitted by /u/YesterdayCareless172 [link] [comments]
  5. Network speed slower on one xbox series x than the other

in XboX Insiders
    Network speed slower on one xbox series x than the other: Hi I have two xbox series x consoles. both in my living room, both wired ethernet to same modem, but one gets 80mbs download the other 40mbs download. any idea? I had a series x, and got a new...
  6. Xbox One start up is slow, a lot slower than usual.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One start up is slow, a lot slower than usual.: My Xbox has been taking a lot longer then usual to start. It started about 2 weeks ago. 0bd15d87-1bb6-4ed8-aeac-a5bb050520ea
  7. Xbox series x running hot causing slower connection speeds only when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x running hot causing slower connection speeds only when gaming: Xbox series x running hot causing slower connection speeds only when gaming not running as hot during app usage or streaming so no hot Temps being pushed out and no change in connection. I have...
  8. internet speed on my laptop (razer blade 14) is significantly slower than on other devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    internet speed on my laptop (razer blade 14) is significantly slower than on other devices: so whenever i connect to wifi on my razer blade 14 laptop running windows 10 and run a speed test it is significantly slower than it should be; for example getting 25-30 mbps on my phone and only...
  9. I turned my Xbox on to play and the bottom half of my screen is like .5 of a second slower...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I turned my Xbox on to play and the bottom half of my screen is like .5 of a second slower...: I turned my Xbox on to play and the bottom half of my screen is like .5 of a second slower than the top half. I know %100 it is not my tv. My tv is brand new, I just played 2 days ago and it...
  10. Xbox download/upload/connection speed slower than my internet package

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox download/upload/connection speed slower than my internet package: Ever since moving into my new house in February my xbox download/upload, and connection speeds via wifi have been absolute garbage, im talking less than 1mbps. I've even had issues streaming...