slow xbox and can not connect to xbox like only when i have my new hdd in

Discus and support slow xbox and can not connect to xbox like only when i have my new hdd in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i got battle field 4 for chirstmas, but i have the xbox 360 s 4 gb, so i could not play with out a new hdd. So i got a cheap 20 gb from amazon, and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DSTNxSpAwNTuBeS, Jan 2, 2014.

1. slow xbox and can not connect to xbox like only when i have my new hdd in

So i got battle field 4 for chirstmas, but i have the xbox 360 s 4 gb, so i could not play with out a new hdd. So i got a cheap 20 gb from amazon, and now when ever i put it in my xbox it is super slow, and i can hardly connect the xbox like. Can anyone
    please help me?

:)

DSTNxSpAwNTuBeS, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Frogzer
    Frogzer Guest
    Downloads very slow!

I am speculating maybe a HDD problem since its only slow when downloading something to the HDD. I am using the the 4gb Xbox 360 Slim with my old Xbox 360s 250gb HDD inside.

Frogzer, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Steveie D
    Steveie D Guest
    XBox 360 Wifi SSID problem

Hi Guys

I have an Xbox 360 Slim version and currently connected to broadband using the internal WiFi adapter connected to my home SSID, previously only had an internal 4GB HDD.

Last week purchased a new 128Gb Xbox approved HDD, sInce installed the HDD for some reason when booting up the WiFi SSID for my home connects but there is not network IP addressing assigned.

After un-installing the HDD the WiFi SSID appears and can connect with network IP addressing. Reinserting the HDD and rebooting and the WiFi home SSID but there is no network IP addressing assigned again. ...... very strange. Any ideas guys much appreciated?

Thanks

Steve

Steveie D, Jan 2, 2014
  4. S0nic Rainboom Win User

Can't download update

Using my flash drive didn't work, and I tried using a wired connection so it is NOT my connection. My flash drive, system memory, and HDD have been working fine, so I on't know what the problem is. My Xbox only runs slow when I'm connected to Xbox Live,
    however.
  5. RATTLESNAKEBILL Win User

Profile problems on a new HDD

ok iv found my profile on the old drive (which is only just working)..i have moved my profile over to my new HDD and placed that in the xbox but still comes up with no profile found...

its almost like iv sent my files over to the new one but when its connected up to the xbox it doesnt reconise the HDD but it does when i have the transfer cable plugged into via usb.
  6. Frogzer Win User

Downloads very slow!

I am speculating maybe a HDD problem since its only slow when downloading something to the HDD. I am using the the 4gb Xbox 360 Slim with my old Xbox 360s 250gb HDD inside.
  7. Hitmanx123 Win User

My Xbox 360 slim runs really slow

i had a new harddrive and it work fast and fine with just my profile on it but when i moved my content from my old to my new hdd eveything acted slow again like on the old hdd.
  8. uJarHeadS Win User

DNS Error

I've remove the Hdd is running ok,in xbox menu but when i have my hdd in xbox and try to open something from hdd is loading very hard ! I've even reset the hdd ,clearing cache just like this -->

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
    and now is running better,but no so good ! i mean ,when i try to copy something is running slow..i will try a game from hdd and see is better or no ! I need to change my hdd or ...can i fix it? I'll keep u posted
    !
Thema:

slow xbox and can not connect to xbox like only when i have my new hdd in

1. slow xbox and can not connect to xbox like only when i have my new hdd in - Similar Threads - slow connect hdd

2. Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i: ran wifi speed tests on my phone which reached 380 mbps and on my xbox reaching 16mbps in the same location. Only started experiencing these issues for this last week [img] [img] ....
  3. My Xbox One controller keeps slow flashing and when I connect it to my Xbox it disconnects...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox One controller keeps slow flashing and when I connect it to my Xbox it disconnects...: Is there anyway to fix this? submitted by /u/guyfromFN [link] [comments]
  4. My controller connects to Xbox but then slow flashes slower then sync and dosnt stop

in XBoX on Windows
    My controller connects to Xbox but then slow flashes slower then sync and dosnt stop: My Xbox and controller connect to each other then after a while it starts to slow flash like slower then when u click the button to sync it to the Xbox I’ve tryed other controller same issue and...
  5. Xbox Series X connection suddenly slow out of no where

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X connection suddenly slow out of no where: So my connection has been good for as long as I remember until a week ago everytime I play call of duty or something I have so much packet loss and the game is unplayable. When I go to the network...
  6. Why has my series x suddenly slowed down with network connection?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why has my series x suddenly slowed down with network connection?: I’ll try to keep it short. I have a series x and I run it on xfinity 1200mb plan. Up until a week ago I was running smoothly with 15-18 ping on wireless. Suddenly I can’t play any games because my...
  7. Xbox One X Ethernet Connection Slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Ethernet Connection Slow: I have the Xbox one x and when checking my speed it is only getting 350 download or lower. But I have 1gig download speed with my ISP. Why Is My Xbox Download Low?...
  8. Why is my multiplayer connection so slow but whenever I run a test on it, it says it’s fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my multiplayer connection so slow but whenever I run a test on it, it says it’s fine?: Basically what it says on the tin, my multiplayer connection is so poor and so slow whenever I join a game, yet whenever I run tests on it like “Test multiplayer connection”, “Test NAT type” or...
  9. Slow download speed on wired connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow download speed on wired connect: I am having trouble with downloading apps on my xbox. When I am in the queue it shows me downloading at 50-200Kbps. But when I am in the test network speed and statistics is says I have a...
  10. Xbox start up is slow, and the external HDD won't connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox start up is slow, and the external HDD won't connect.: External HDD won't connect to my console, also the games are taking too long to start. I've tried to restart the console and power cycle the whole system, also the black screen will pop up every...