Slow Xbox 360 s magically became fast

Discus and support Slow Xbox 360 s magically became fast in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an old xbox 360s that was unusually slow. Look at my previous forum post for more details. Now i hooked ot up to my tv, but instead of using my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vanko Pi6towa, Feb 13, 2023.

1. Slow Xbox 360 s magically became fast

I have an old xbox 360s that was unusually slow. Look at my previous forum post for more details. Now i hooked ot up to my tv, but instead of using my old (o dont even know if it is original) xbox 360 vga cable, I used a brand new hdmi cable. But I noticed something curious. The xbox wasn't slow anymore. It was as fast as it originally was. I know that the xbox 360 consoles have very unusual problems whe the av cable isnt attached/working properly. The question here is, could this be the problem? Not that I have a problem, but I am just curious if the av cable was slowing down the xbox somehow.

:)

Vanko Pi6towa, Feb 13, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Vanko, glad you found out how to speed up the console.

Actually, although the original connection was designed to give great performance it's always been found that connecting with HDMI was better. :)
  3. XBA_Hype Win User

what xbox one edition you have? (Fat,S,X,SPECIAL EDITION,All Digital)

my original xbox one 500 GB was starting to show age and became slow, so i upgraded to the one S.
  4. DavidGoltry Win User

X1 OS

I hope the Xbox One OS is fast. My 360 is slow as crap.
  5. superceman360 Win User

Best weapon's?

from my xbox 360 S: the best magic weapon for much dead is electrococution hands for players like magic
  6. DiscraftThrower Win User

Can all of the Dawnguard achievements be done in one playthrough?

I played through it as a Vampire Lord and afterwards got cured. Then I went to the Companions and became a werewolf. Nowi'm just fast travelling to cleared areas and becoming a werewolf and killing everyone. It's some slow grinding but i'm patient.
Thema:

1. Slow Xbox 360 s magically became fast - Similar Threads - Slow 360 magically

2. Xbox 360 download speed very slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 download speed very slow: I don't know if this is normal or not, but I've been downloading a 1.3 GB file on the 360 and it's been more than twenty minutes and it isn't even halfway done. 42e1f274-34f7-48b6-94b6-701ca1dbb329
  3. 360 slow connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 slow connection: I have a 360 S, and recently got a new Spectrum router, and now the connection is literally the slowest it can be, 0.01 Mbps. The signal strength is 100%, but it says the internet speed is 2 Mbps,...
  4. Slow Xbox 360 s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Xbox 360 s: Sorry for bad English. I have Xbox 360s 250gb hd model. The hard drive died years ago, so it can't be it. And no, the culprit also isnt a USB device, as even if you unplug them the Xbox is going...
  5. Xbox 360 incredibly slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 incredibly slow: [img] Anyone know how to fix the speeds? 8d11ed2f-c130-41f7-8e85-f8e1516eb8d9
  6. Xbox 360 Controller Right Trigger (RT) has very slow reaction time.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Controller Right Trigger (RT) has very slow reaction time.: The reaction time of the RT button in my Xbox 360 controller is unbelievably slow. Here's a demonstration of what's happening with the website https://gamepad-tester.com :...
  7. Suddenly have slow download speed on xbox 360 after getting new att u-verse router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suddenly have slow download speed on xbox 360 after getting new att u-verse router: I replaced my old att modem router with new one and now my xbox 360 s only gets 5 for wifi and 3.5 for download is there a setting that I need to change? 9c4703c0-612a-4d99-a11d-53f76fb0f35d
  8. flight simulator slow speed - fritz 7590 - norton 360

in XBoX on Windows
    flight simulator slow speed - fritz 7590 - norton 360: Dear all, from Italy I am unable to donlowad flight simulator 2020. It goes super slowly. I tried everyhing but still blocked. I also tried to remove the filter in the fritz box, i only moved...
  9. Slow xbox 360 BC first time launch experience

in XboX Insiders
    Slow xbox 360 BC first time launch experience: On alpha skip ahead has anyone had to wait upwards of 30 minutes for the downloading saved games for xxxx user screen? submitted by /u/DevonshireCreamTea1 [link] [comments]
  10. xbox 360 servers are being slow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 servers are being slow: The xbox 360 servers are being super slow, since yesterday August 10th, 2020 me and a bunch of people who play xbox 360 games noticed that on cod4,waw, and mw2 that when you go online it takes 2+...