: Slow upload speed

Discus and support : Slow upload speed in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Slow upload speed Slow upload speed Does it matters which version I use. Ipv4 or Ipv6? d6517316-ba8f-43fd-b49c-cdd2aa777dce Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Sirneville, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Sirneville
    Sirneville Guest

Slow upload speed

Does it matters which version I use. Ipv4 or Ipv6?

:)

Sirneville, Feb 14, 2021
  2. RDLee-BA714A1C-F0C0- Win User

Slow Upload speeds

I'd like to know an answer to this question also. Same thing is happening to me.

I have Comcast Extreme 105 down/25 up speed. Getting full 105+ download speed on the Xbox and my PC but only about 3 Mbps upload on the Xbox even though PC speedtest is showing the full 25.

When I try to Twitch stream, it can barely handle broadcasting in SD, even though I clearly have the speed to be able to do full 1080p HD if the Xbox One would allow my full upload speed to work.
  3. Mister Cazador Win User

Slow Upload Speeds

Hi there parabolic zen, thanks for reaching out and providing that info.

Let's have you try running through the steps in our
    slow network performance guide
    to see if they can be of help.

In addition to that, let's see if we can eliminate any packet loss you're experiencing by following the suggestions on

this page
    under "You have high packet loss". While your packet loss is not high, any packet can contribute to issues over Xbox Live.

Let us know if that helps.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

slow upload speed

Hi Racer,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having slow speeds while downloading. We recommend trying the guide for
    slow game or app installation. Please let us
    know how it goes.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Death Speed God Win User

Can connect to xbox live but cannot connect to any online servers, (please help)

Hi it could be to do with your upload speed being too slow. Please can you add your upload and download speeds.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Xbox One X Upload speeds

Just out of curiosity, It's just the upload speeds you think are slow right? Your download speeds are fine ?
Thema:

1. : Slow upload speed - Similar Threads - Slow upload speed

2. Slow upload... are Microsoft capping the speeds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow upload... are Microsoft capping the speeds.: I know this gets said alot but, Why do Microsoft cap the speeds.. how can 2 different speedtest on the same device. Have 2 very different results for the uploads. I was adviced to get an ethernet...
  3. Xbox X Upload speed slow and bad ping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X Upload speed slow and bad ping: Hi all, I have a Xbox Series X and having issues with remote play due to the following network connection status Download: 1015.9 Mbps Upload: 7.68 Mbps (can't get it over 8) Pocket loss: 0%...
  4. Slow upload speed on série x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow upload speed on série x: I don’t know why but my upload speed is stuck at 3kp ! Start 3 week Ago no way to fix it ! c06c0604-6ec7-4495-b9a3-e88415542b3d
  5. Upload speed with wired connection is slow vs wifi much faster

in XboX Insiders
    Upload speed with wired connection is slow vs wifi much faster: A few days ago when troubleshooting lag in game, I performed the connection speed test in xbox series x settings and found that my wired connection upload speed is suspiciously low - between 10...
  6. Slow upload Speed over 5Ghz bandwidth Wifi connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow upload Speed over 5Ghz bandwidth Wifi connection: I recently bought a Legion 5 laptop and during the initial days, the upload and download speeds were both around 100mbps. However, since a couple of weeks, the upload speed is restricted to less...
  7. Slow upload Speed over 5Ghz bandwidth Wifi connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow upload Speed over 5Ghz bandwidth Wifi connection: I recently bought a Legion 5 laptop and during the initial days, the upload and download speeds were both around 100mbps. However, since a couple of weeks, the upload speed is restricted to less...
  8. Slow upload speed on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow upload speed on Xbox One S: Hi There I just upgraded my internet to 200/200 fibre. I get 200mbit down on my xbox but upload is only 2-3 mbit. Is there a solution for this? I have a pc and I have done speed tests and all...
  9. Xbox One X Slow Upload Speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Slow Upload Speed: My xbox one x occasionally has issues with online gaming that I think is caused by slow upload speeds from my xbox to the server. I've gone through almost all the trouble shooting steps to improve...
  10. Slow Upload Speed (Remote Play)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Upload Speed (Remote Play): Wondering if someone can help me with my upload speed on the Xbox Series X. I have 1gbs internet in my home and the Xbox is connected to the network via a wired connection to a network switch I...