slow response on wireless controller

Discus and support slow response on wireless controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing COD Ghosts and was dropped into a hacked room. Since then my wireless controller is slow to respond. The hacked room also changed my COD... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jrwinxs, Jan 5, 2014.

1. jrwinxs
    jrwinxs Guest

I was playing COD Ghosts and was dropped into a hacked room. Since then my wireless controller is slow to respond. The hacked room also changed my COD rank and unlocks. How do I fix this ? I have a 360 with 250mb.

:)

jrwinxs, Jan 5, 2014
  2. xlzqwerty1
    xlzqwerty1 Guest
    Buying new controller. Wired or Wireless? [Help]

Is there a lot of latency when using wireless vs wired? I mean, I have wireless controllers for my 360, but it feels responsive nevertheless.

xlzqwerty1, Jan 5, 2014
  3. BlackSolaris
    BlackSolaris Guest
    Buying new controller. Wired or Wireless? [Help]

Even for fighting games i go wireless. The only time i go wired is when i am recharging my controller. If there is such a lag of input for the controllers, i really never noticed it.

BlackSolaris, Jan 5, 2014
  4. slow response on wireless controller

Hey there

Welcome to the forums

I am not aware of what you can do apart from contacting activision support on their forums

https://forums.activision.com

from there they can help you with your issue

Hope this helps

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 6, 2014
  5. You can also report the gamer that has done this, however you will need to know who it was that was in control of the lobby

Hope this helps you

Regards

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 6, 2014
  6. TeO alpha 3
    TeO alpha 3 Guest
    hi! I BOUGHT AN XBOX ONE and I thinks the response is slow! when I'm playing shooter games like ghost and battlefiel 4 or racing like need for speed it feel like weird!. I mean.. when you are aiming or trying to follow someone with your rifle, it start
    at 1/3 of second after you did it in your control. when driving the car is out of control constantly because the car is turning omos half second after my order!!!.

I know it is crazy but I have played with ps4 battlefield 4 and ghost and the response is more accurate!!

I have xbx 360 and I like it, I bought xbx1 because I thought it was great! with same or more apps than 360 but it doesn't!

XBOX NEED TO FEX IT!

or they gonna louse users!!!

TeO alpha 3, Oct 31, 2018
  7. TeO alpha 3 Win User

hi! I BOUGHT AN XBOX ONE and I thinks the response is slow! when I'm playing shooter games like ghost and battlefiel 4 or racing like need for speed it feel like weird!. I mean.. when you are aiming or trying to follow someone with your rifle, it start
    at 1/3 of second after you did it in your control. when driving the car is out of control constantly because the car is turning omos half second after my order!!!.

I know it is crazy but I have played with ps4 battlefield 4 and ghost and the response is more accurate!!

I have xbx 360 and I like it, I bought xbx1 because I thought it was great! with same or more apps than 360 but it doesn't!

XBOX NEED TO FEX IT!

or they gonna louse users!!!
  8. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there

Welcome to the forums

I am not aware of what you can do apart from contacting activision support on their forums

https://forums.activision.com

from there they can help you with your issue

Hope this helps

Regards,
  9. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

You can also report the gamer that has done this, however you will need to know who it was that was in control of the lobby

Hope this helps you

Regards
  10. Eire1984 Win User

extension cable for xbox 360 controller

Not recommended to use one as the longer you go the response time can be slow which leads to lag. But yes you can get a long USB cable but if you can use a wireless chargeable controller it saves on cables running through your flat.

Éire
  11. Obsessive Power Win User

lag again

[quote user="NanoTechSoldier"]

It's a lot more responsive, with the Play & Charge Cable in etc..[/quote]

A wireless controller won't be more responsive with the play and charge in, because the play and charge doesn't send any data. The play and charge just charges, the wireless controller still remains wireless regardless.
Thema:

1. slow response on wireless controller - Similar Threads - slow response wireless

2. Remote play not working but cloud gaming does on "slow internet"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play not working but cloud gaming does on "slow internet": My issue is that cloud gaming works but remote play doesn't on a slow internet connection. As I see it seems that cloud gaming is better optimized than remote play. I have a surface pro 9 and it...
  3. Xbox Series X - Slow download Speed. Avg 180mbps (Down from 1000mbps)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Slow download Speed. Avg 180mbps (Down from 1000mbps): Recently changed routers with virgin media (hub3 to hub5) as part of my service package. The package gives me 1gbps and when I tested it after installation it was working fine. 2 months later and...
  4. SLOW DOWNLOAD SPEED PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    SLOW DOWNLOAD SPEED PC: I've been an Xbox fan for years, since I was a kid. Now that I'm older I got a pc and still play via Xbox app but anything I download won't go past 10 download speed. I've looked this up and found...
  5. Upload and latency crazy slow and dont match what i am getting to my house.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload and latency crazy slow and dont match what i am getting to my house.: Why is that when i run a speedtest in my xbox broswer i get 500/500 with ping at 30. But when I test within the xbox itself for gameplay i get upload of 4.5mbps and latency of 115? It is causing...
  6. How to fix slow xbox one s in 2024.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix slow xbox one s in 2024.: I just updated my console and now it id barely even playable i cant play any games and it takes 5 to 10 minutes to even turn it on. I have tried everything i even rebooted it and that didnt work....
  7. Why is the xbox app so slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the xbox app so slow?: I usually get 50 Megabits per second on everything else. But the Xbox app at max gets 700 Kibibytes. That is 5 Megabits per second. At this rate, my 113 GiB game will get done in a week. How is a...
  8. After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card

in XBoX on Consoles
    After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card: So I've just downloaded a bunch of game updates on my internal hard drive. Everything went super quick, but when I had updates for games that were downloaded to my Series X memory card the...
  9. Xbox One S being slow and laggy.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S being slow and laggy.: I have an Xbox One S (2 T), I bought it refurbished from GameStop about 2 years ago, although just 4 days ago any game I would play would be laggy and crash, and then ultimately the Xbox itself...
  10. When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...: this just started happening after i updated to windows 11, was working fine yesterday on windows 10. 6ba469ab-12dd-42cf-8932-124bd21ecd38