slow response on wireless controller

Discus and support slow response on wireless controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing COD Ghosts and was dropped into a hacked room. Since then my wireless controller is slow to respond. The hacked room also changed my COD... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jrwinxs, Jan 5, 2014.

1. jrwinxs
    jrwinxs Guest

I was playing COD Ghosts and was dropped into a hacked room. Since then my wireless controller is slow to respond. The hacked room also changed my COD rank and unlocks. How do I fix this ? I have a 360 with 250mb.

:)

jrwinxs, Jan 5, 2014
  2. xlzqwerty1
    xlzqwerty1 Guest
    Buying new controller. Wired or Wireless? [Help]

Is there a lot of latency when using wireless vs wired? I mean, I have wireless controllers for my 360, but it feels responsive nevertheless.

xlzqwerty1, Jan 5, 2014
  3. BlackSolaris
    BlackSolaris Guest
    Buying new controller. Wired or Wireless? [Help]

Even for fighting games i go wireless. The only time i go wired is when i am recharging my controller. If there is such a lag of input for the controllers, i really never noticed it.

BlackSolaris, Jan 5, 2014
  4. slow response on wireless controller

Hey there

Welcome to the forums

I am not aware of what you can do apart from contacting activision support on their forums

https://forums.activision.com

from there they can help you with your issue

Hope this helps

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 6, 2014
  5. You can also report the gamer that has done this, however you will need to know who it was that was in control of the lobby

Hope this helps you

Regards

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 6, 2014
  6. TeO alpha 3
    TeO alpha 3 Guest
    hi! I BOUGHT AN XBOX ONE and I thinks the response is slow! when I'm playing shooter games like ghost and battlefiel 4 or racing like need for speed it feel like weird!. I mean.. when you are aiming or trying to follow someone with your rifle, it start
    at 1/3 of second after you did it in your control. when driving the car is out of control constantly because the car is turning omos half second after my order!!!.

I know it is crazy but I have played with ps4 battlefield 4 and ghost and the response is more accurate!!

I have xbx 360 and I like it, I bought xbx1 because I thought it was great! with same or more apps than 360 but it doesn't!

XBOX NEED TO FEX IT!

or they gonna louse users!!!

TeO alpha 3, Oct 31, 2018
  7. TeO alpha 3 Win User

hi! I BOUGHT AN XBOX ONE and I thinks the response is slow! when I'm playing shooter games like ghost and battlefiel 4 or racing like need for speed it feel like weird!. I mean.. when you are aiming or trying to follow someone with your rifle, it start
    at 1/3 of second after you did it in your control. when driving the car is out of control constantly because the car is turning omos half second after my order!!!.

I know it is crazy but I have played with ps4 battlefield 4 and ghost and the response is more accurate!!

I have xbx 360 and I like it, I bought xbx1 because I thought it was great! with same or more apps than 360 but it doesn't!

XBOX NEED TO FEX IT!

or they gonna louse users!!!
  8. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there

Welcome to the forums

I am not aware of what you can do apart from contacting activision support on their forums

https://forums.activision.com

from there they can help you with your issue

Hope this helps

Regards,
  9. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

You can also report the gamer that has done this, however you will need to know who it was that was in control of the lobby

Hope this helps you

Regards
  10. Eire1984 Win User

extension cable for xbox 360 controller

Not recommended to use one as the longer you go the response time can be slow which leads to lag. But yes you can get a long USB cable but if you can use a wireless chargeable controller it saves on cables running through your flat.

Éire
  11. Obsessive Power Win User

lag again

[quote user="NanoTechSoldier"]

It's a lot more responsive, with the Play & Charge Cable in etc..[/quote]

A wireless controller won't be more responsive with the play and charge in, because the play and charge doesn't send any data. The play and charge just charges, the wireless controller still remains wireless regardless.
Thema:

1. slow response on wireless controller - Similar Threads - slow response wireless

2. Slow download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow download: Why are downloading updates so slow when Internet connection is 400mb + 31026a73-8e97-4f3e-86ae-78c1849ce75c
  3. What can I do to fix slow/buggy system

in XBoX on Consoles
    What can I do to fix slow/buggy system: My xbox series s was having trouble with a game so I tried to reinstall it but it wouldn't install at all. I tried everything that was suggested but it just made everything worse. My xbox won't...
  4. Why is my xbox series s slow after factory reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series s slow after factory reset?: I recently did a factory reset on my xbox series s and after it was working perfectly fine but today when I turned on my xbox, the menu was slow. The game I loaded was fine and everything but when...
  5. my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with...: my lenovo 4050 gaming laptop downloads pc xbox games slow, and i have 200 Mbps with Ethernet, any way to speed up downloads? ef9629da-cc41-4ce3-b364-d34ae574bd3c
  6. Hard drive slows down Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive slows down Xbox: When hard drive is plugged in the Xbox runs slow and no games will load. I’ve formatted the drive and changed the wire. still no change . What can I do? c033bd53-b75a-4a3c-b7cc-510dabaa3f47
  7. Xbox Series S download speed slow, but other devices fast.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S download speed slow, but other devices fast.: So I've looked for answers everywhere on this subject and none so far have been satisfactory. I currently have my Xbox Series S connected through WiFi to my router. My phone in the exact same...
  8. Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...: My Xbox will sometimes continuously load on the start up screen for 10-20 minutes maybe more or just won’t load at all. After resetting it multiple times and unplugging it will still sometimes do...
  9. Any help on my Network Transfer being slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any help on my Network Transfer being slow?: I just bought a used Xbox series x to replace my Xbox one s. I am trying to transfer my games between the two consoles through network transfer but it is going incredibly slow. It is downloading...
  10. my laptop suddenly slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    my laptop suddenly slow: my laptop suddenly slow .. .. c6146d6b-da28-49fb-9a3d-96fd8c42d963