slow response on wireless controller

Discus and support slow response on wireless controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing COD Ghosts and was dropped into a hacked room. Since then my wireless controller is slow to respond. The hacked room also changed my COD... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jrwinxs, Jan 5, 2014.

1. jrwinxs
    jrwinxs Guest

I was playing COD Ghosts and was dropped into a hacked room. Since then my wireless controller is slow to respond. The hacked room also changed my COD rank and unlocks. How do I fix this ? I have a 360 with 250mb.

:)

jrwinxs, Jan 5, 2014
  2. xlzqwerty1
    xlzqwerty1 Guest
    Buying new controller. Wired or Wireless? [Help]

Is there a lot of latency when using wireless vs wired? I mean, I have wireless controllers for my 360, but it feels responsive nevertheless.

xlzqwerty1, Jan 5, 2014
  3. BlackSolaris
    BlackSolaris Guest
    Buying new controller. Wired or Wireless? [Help]

Even for fighting games i go wireless. The only time i go wired is when i am recharging my controller. If there is such a lag of input for the controllers, i really never noticed it.

BlackSolaris, Jan 5, 2014
  4. slow response on wireless controller

Hey there

Welcome to the forums

I am not aware of what you can do apart from contacting activision support on their forums

https://forums.activision.com

from there they can help you with your issue

Hope this helps

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 6, 2014
  5. You can also report the gamer that has done this, however you will need to know who it was that was in control of the lobby

Hope this helps you

Regards

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 6, 2014
  6. TeO alpha 3
    TeO alpha 3 Guest
    hi! I BOUGHT AN XBOX ONE and I thinks the response is slow! when I'm playing shooter games like ghost and battlefiel 4 or racing like need for speed it feel like weird!. I mean.. when you are aiming or trying to follow someone with your rifle, it start
    at 1/3 of second after you did it in your control. when driving the car is out of control constantly because the car is turning omos half second after my order!!!.

I know it is crazy but I have played with ps4 battlefield 4 and ghost and the response is more accurate!!

I have xbx 360 and I like it, I bought xbx1 because I thought it was great! with same or more apps than 360 but it doesn't!

XBOX NEED TO FEX IT!

or they gonna louse users!!!

TeO alpha 3, Oct 31, 2018
  7. TeO alpha 3 Win User

hi! I BOUGHT AN XBOX ONE and I thinks the response is slow! when I'm playing shooter games like ghost and battlefiel 4 or racing like need for speed it feel like weird!. I mean.. when you are aiming or trying to follow someone with your rifle, it start
    at 1/3 of second after you did it in your control. when driving the car is out of control constantly because the car is turning omos half second after my order!!!.

I know it is crazy but I have played with ps4 battlefield 4 and ghost and the response is more accurate!!

I have xbx 360 and I like it, I bought xbx1 because I thought it was great! with same or more apps than 360 but it doesn't!

XBOX NEED TO FEX IT!

or they gonna louse users!!!
  8. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there

Welcome to the forums

I am not aware of what you can do apart from contacting activision support on their forums

https://forums.activision.com

from there they can help you with your issue

Hope this helps

Regards,
  9. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

You can also report the gamer that has done this, however you will need to know who it was that was in control of the lobby

Hope this helps you

Regards
  10. Eire1984 Win User

extension cable for xbox 360 controller

Not recommended to use one as the longer you go the response time can be slow which leads to lag. But yes you can get a long USB cable but if you can use a wireless chargeable controller it saves on cables running through your flat.

Éire
  11. Obsessive Power Win User

lag again

[quote user="NanoTechSoldier"]

It's a lot more responsive, with the Play & Charge Cable in etc..[/quote]

A wireless controller won't be more responsive with the play and charge in, because the play and charge doesn't send any data. The play and charge just charges, the wireless controller still remains wireless regardless.
Thema:

1. slow response on wireless controller - Similar Threads - slow response wireless

2. Xbox being slow

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox being slow: My Xbox randomly became slow and games wouldn't launch up, and if they do launch up my graphics in the game would not load up. And my Xbox sometimes would turn on slow and take a while for it to...
  3. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  4. Xbox series x downloads insanely slow

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x downloads insanely slow: Hi, anything that I try to download on my series X takes fucking ages. And what is worst it takes up the whole broadband bandwidth in my home. I own all the consoles and PC and this doesn’t...
  5. Why is my xbox one so delayed and slow?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my xbox one so delayed and slow?: My xbox one is so slow when I click any game or app, it just freezes on the title screen or a blank screen. Everything is giving me an error code like it took to long to load or something went...
  6. My Xbox is extremly slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is extremly slow: A few weeks ago I bought an Xbox One S. The seller has already told me that it won't start. When it arrived, I tried it straight away. It actually turned on, but it only comes on sometimes and...
  7. Internet is fast but download is too slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet is fast but download is too slow: I have a series s . My download speed my isp shows is 400 mbps but while i dowload games in my xbox device it download games below 100 mbps sometimes its stuck in installing and nothing happens...
  8. Can I use an app on PC to slow down a game?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use an app on PC to slow down a game?: I'd like to use an app to make a game on PC run slower at times because I am physically unable to press the buttons quickly enough for certain tasks. The question is, is this considered...
  9. Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.: This problem started around a couple of weeks ago and I haven't found anything about it online since. I'm running a very beefy PC which uses Windows 11 and all of the Microsoft apps used to work...
  10. My download speed is fast with some games and slows down for others.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My download speed is fast with some games and slows down for others.: The game I'm trying to download is Rise of the Tomb Raider on the Xbox app for pc. While downloading the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, I have over 30 mb/s but on Rise of the Tomb Raider it is...