Slow Motion Videos + No UI Sounds + High Pitched Noises Bug Reason Found

Discus and support Slow Motion Videos + No UI Sounds + High Pitched Noises Bug Reason Found in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've found what causes the video/audio bug on Alpha level insiders on One X. It is caused by plugging in a headset then unplugging it after an... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jared_398, Jul 14, 2019.

1. /u/Jared_398
    /u/Jared_398 Guest

I've found what causes the video/audio bug on Alpha level insiders on One X. It is caused by plugging in a headset then unplugging it after an unspecified amount of time. As I previously reported - when in the bugged stated all videos on all apps play in slow motion with distorted sounds and very high pitched pulsating sounds, as well as UI sounds being disabled. I'd really like this to be looked into, considering I've reported it numerous times and even sent evidence to a staff member through Google Drive via PM. Thank you.

submitted by /u/Jared_398
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jared_398, Jul 14, 2019
  2. Sergeant Matus Win User

Electrical buzzing noise xbox one x

this sounds a lot like coil whine. It's not exactly a concern but it can be annoying. is the noise high pitched?
  3. Mckenzie 78 Win User

"Silent Xbox one" weird noises

It's a high pitched buzzing / rattling noise coming from inside the console

(No disc inside)

http://youtu.be/wWsRQtZljI8 This one work ? There is a video
  4. SevenPompano17 Win User

Just my Luck? (Sunset Overdrive Bundle, high pitched noise)

Update: I changed to a different extension but there is still a high pitched noise, like a loose wheel noise. Not sure how I can explain it but, I will post a video shortly for feedback if possible.
  5. SatansApostle89 Win User

High pitch noise.....

Sorry for double posting, I forgot to mention that I am using an elite console
  6. BiteMyFury Win User

High pitch noise.....

I don't think it's about the carpet either, for you. I just had it now, Google'd it and found this. It's never happened, only the first time for 2 years, and it's on a well ventilated area, on a wooden desk. So it may just be the actual Xbox. I'm going to
    do some more researching on this. I'll let you know if I find anything.
Thema:

1. Slow Motion Videos + No UI Sounds + High Pitched Noises Bug Reason Found - Similar Threads - Slow Motion Videos

2. Xbox series X stuck in slow motion, games, dashboard, any apps, all slow mo visuals and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X stuck in slow motion, games, dashboard, any apps, all slow mo visuals and...: My Xbox was fine yesterday, now everything is stuck in slow motion. Like games, apps, even sounds on dashboard. And no it's not the TV. Almost $9k TV. It's fine. Very agitating. Any help would be...
  3. All XBox apps are talking in slow motion

in XBoX on Consoles
    All XBox apps are talking in slow motion: All of my apps (You Tube, MLB The Show, Nextflix) are talking in slow motion. I have restart the console and nothing has changed. 5d50c43e-4f1c-4324-b549-2d7e6dc0d0a5
  4. My xbox one model s is in slow motion and I don t know how to fix it please help me in the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox one model s is in slow motion and I don t know how to fix it please help me in the...: My xbox one model s is in slow motion and I don t know how to fix it please help me in the shortes time you can 909f1ee3-b4c4-453a-8250-d0f50b496c87
  5. All video playback, both visual and sound is in slow motion!

in XBoX on Windows
    All video playback, both visual and sound is in slow motion!: My Series X was bought exactly one year ago, and it has just developed a problem. Any and all video playing from any source only plays in slow motion. This Netflix etc, discs DVD and Blu Ray,...
  6. Fix to whole Xbox stuck in slow motion?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix to whole Xbox stuck in slow motion?: Yesterday my Xbox was fine but when I turned it on this morning it was in slow motion from the audio to the visuals like pressing the home button on the controller to playing anything on youtube...
  7. Audio and video in slow motion

in XboX Insiders
    Audio and video in slow motion: Hey. Every time I watch a video on YouTube or Netflix and i unplug my headphones from my controller everything gets slowed down. But but when i plug them back in, everything is back to normal....
  8. Xbox audio distortion/slow motion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox audio distortion/slow motion: Ive been having this issue where if i do not have my mic plugged into my controller the audio starts sounding distorted like you put a youtube video in slow motion and it happens no matter what...
  9. Xbox one slow motion video only when headset is unplugged.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one slow motion video only when headset is unplugged.: YouTube videos run in slow motion when i unplug my headphones. Youtube runs at normal speed when i plug my headphones in. Bought new controller and headphones problem still exists....
  10. Is there any way to play video in slow motion with the Amazon Instant video app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way to play video in slow motion with the Amazon Instant video app?: Have started watching the kung fu series on Amazon Prime (Amazing!!!), but unaware of any way to play videos in slow motion. Any help would be appreciated, didn't see anything in google after a...