Slow flashing after turning console off

Discus and support Slow flashing after turning console off in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I hope somebody can help me. Recently whenever I power off my xbox series x (via my controller) it makes the power off sound but continues to slowly... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Slight-Sprinkles-329, Mar 10, 2022.

1. Slow flashing after turning console off

I hope somebody can help me. Recently whenever I power off my xbox series x (via my controller) it makes the power off sound but continues to slowly keep flashing and doesn't seem to stop until I manually press and hold the xbox button on the console. Can anyone help?

submitted by /u/Slight-Sprinkles-329
    [link] [comments]

/u/Slight-Sprinkles-329, Mar 10, 2022
  2. Synergies14 Win User

console randomly returns to the dashboard and acts like it opening the disk try during a game.

When i have to shut the console off to get it to stop, i have to wait until the console stops the slow light flashing and for it to turn off completely before turning it back on, if i just turn it off and right back on, the problem still persists.
  3. Daniel Steele3 Win User

I have a problem with my xbox

When it does that unpaired thing. The controller slowely flashes and the consoles pairer basically turns off so it doesn't recognise any nearby controllers
  4. Sai Vishwa 30 Win User

Xbox 1 controller

When I press the turn on button it flashes and turns on my console after that the controller turns off.
  5. TheFirstStrike Win User

Console not turning off/slow green flashing light

It is not a "problem" it is a feature.
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Console not turning off/slow green flashing light

This could be 1 of two things as you know. It is updating/uploading or downloading your information to the cloud.

It could also be your system cooling down. It is not an issue
Thema:

Slow flashing after turning console off

1. Slow flashing after turning console off - Similar Threads - Slow flashing turning

2. Why is the xbox app so slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the xbox app so slow?: I usually get 50 Megabits per second on everything else. But the Xbox app at max gets 700 Kibibytes. That is 5 Megabits per second. At this rate, my 113 GiB game will get done in a week. How is a...
  3. After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card

in XBoX on Consoles
    After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card: So I've just downloaded a bunch of game updates on my internal hard drive. Everything went super quick, but when I had updates for games that were downloaded to my Series X memory card the...
  4. Xbox One S being slow and laggy.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S being slow and laggy.: I have an Xbox One S (2 T), I bought it refurbished from GameStop about 2 years ago, although just 4 days ago any game I would play would be laggy and crash, and then ultimately the Xbox itself...
  5. When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...: this just started happening after i updated to windows 11, was working fine yesterday on windows 10. 6ba469ab-12dd-42cf-8932-124bd21ecd38
  6. My Xbox One controller keeps slow flashing and when I connect it to my Xbox it disconnects...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox One controller keeps slow flashing and when I connect it to my Xbox it disconnects...: Is there anyway to fix this? submitted by /u/guyfromFN [link] [comments]
  7. My controller connects to Xbox but then slow flashes slower then sync and dosnt stop

in XBoX on Windows
    My controller connects to Xbox but then slow flashes slower then sync and dosnt stop: My Xbox and controller connect to each other then after a while it starts to slow flash like slower then when u click the button to sync it to the Xbox I’ve tryed other controller same issue and...
  8. Why is my usb 3.0 flash drive too slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my usb 3.0 flash drive too slow?: When I plug in my usb and go to capture and share to use it as my capture device, it says it is too slow! I have formatted it as ntfs and it still does not work! I have recorded multiple times on...
  9. USB 3.0 Flash Drive "TOO SLOW?"

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB 3.0 Flash Drive "TOO SLOW?": ***USB 3.0 Flash Drive*** Gamertag: Says it is too slow, I changed its format already. I just bought...
  10. USB 3.0 Flash Drive "TOO SLOW?"

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB 3.0 Flash Drive "TOO SLOW?": ***USB 3.0 Flash Drive*** Gamertag: Says it is too slow, I changed its format already. I just bought...