slow download speeds

Discus and support slow download speeds in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; slow internet speeds on the pc xbox app, most i get on the xbox app is 1.2mbs but on other places i get up to 13mbs iv looked everywhere for a solution... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joshua Ruthven, May 17, 2023.

1. slow download speeds

slow internet speeds on the pc xbox app, most i get on the xbox app is 1.2mbs but on other places i get up to 13mbs iv looked everywhere for a solution and they say look at your bandwidth but its not that and they also say check your internet connection i wouldnt be able to download if that was the case so im trying figure out what is wrong

:)

Joshua Ruthven, May 17, 2023
  2. Thetman92 Win User

Slow download speeds

I've experienced slow download speeds myself.
  3. MasterMc1 Win User

How do I install games faster????

You need to check your internet speed if you have low speed the game will download slow
  4. Unknowngamer1st Win User

slow speed test in xbox settings

if your running a game it will slow down download speed.
  5. kev0039 Win User

24+ hour installation

My download speed is 1.20 mbps, is this too slow??
  6. choppyseize Win User

Xbox One X Upload speeds

Just out of curiosity, It's just the upload speeds you think are slow right? Your download speeds are fine ?
Thema:

slow download speeds

1. slow download speeds - Similar Threads - slow download speeds

2. Xbox Series S download speed slow, but other devices fast.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S download speed slow, but other devices fast.: So I've looked for answers everywhere on this subject and none so far have been satisfactory. I currently have my Xbox Series S connected through WiFi to my router. My phone in the exact same...
  3. Extremely Slow Download speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extremely Slow Download speeds: I have a Xbox series s and out of the blue It started having incredibly slow download speeds. I have already tested the ports and checked the internet speeds and even factory reset my Xbox. It...
  4. Xbox app downloads speed slow

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app downloads speed slow: I use the Xbox app on PC and I have the same issue as a lot of others I've been able to see on this site. Download speed is incredibly slow seems to cap at 10mbps when my internet has Download...
  5. Incredibly slow download speeds on Xbox for PC (SOLUTION)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Incredibly slow download speeds on Xbox for PC (SOLUTION): There are dozens of identical posts with no clear solution, dating back years where people with perfectly fine PC's and very fast hardwired internet connections get less than 10mbps download...
  6. What is being done about slow download speeds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is being done about slow download speeds?: There are on-going numerous reports about slow download speeds on the Xbox series S and others. The only response has been the computer generated “try restarting your console”. We have tried that...
  7. xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed: I recently remembered that game pass carries over to my pc as well so i attempted to download a gamepass game, state of decay 2. As i type this out, the download speed hasn't reached over 1 MB/s...
  8. with changed DNS my download speed so slow, like 4 mbps

in XBoX on Consoles
    with changed DNS my download speed so slow, like 4 mbps: so slow download with changed DNS (auto dns are banned) 5016887f-1852-4bde-8e62-586d2fc62483
  9. very slow download speed - xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    very slow download speed - xbox app: just awful, i have tried every single suggestion on the forums nothing helped, i'm never buying anything XBOX or GAME PASS ever again. i got high end pc, router 300mb, every available update,...
  10. Download speeds for Sea of Thieves are really slow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download speeds for Sea of Thieves are really slow: So, I recently purchased Xbox Game Pass for PC. When I tried downloading other games, it worked completely fine I was getting a steady 3 MB/s for both games. While downloading Sea of Thieves,...