Slow download speed on Xbox PC

Discus and support Slow download speed on Xbox PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was downloading Cricket 22 Game from Xbox PC App, firstly the download speed was at 10 mbps till 700 MB, after this the speed goes to 0 kbps or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeepanshYou, May 1, 2023.

1. DeepanshYou
    DeepanshYou Guest

I was downloading Cricket 22 Game from Xbox PC App, firstly the download speed was at 10 mbps till 700 MB, after this the speed goes to 0 kbps or sometimes dowload at 50 kbps. I have tried to download it several times and faced same problem and have also tried many tricks from forum and youtube, but the problem still persists. Can someone help me and give an permanent solution to this.

:)

DeepanshYou, May 1, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi DeepanshYou,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hello DeepanshYou,

We appreciate for your patience and hope all is well other than this account issue.

In order for our technical group diagnose further, you can report your issue by using the Report a Problem app on Xbox consoles or the Windows Feedback Hub on Windows devices. To report a problem on console: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support.

[​IMG]

If you have other clarifications, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We are looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  4. DeepanshYou Win User

1. When did the problem start?

The problem started sice 29 April.
    2. Was this happening to some other games?

Yes, the slow speed is happening to other games too. Not to all games but some of them.
    3. What is the current version and edition of Windows Installed? (Search for WINVER in Windows search to see this)

Windows 11 Version 22H2
    4. What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

I've reinstalled teh Xbox app 2 times, tried restarting the device, tried various commands in powershell and cmd prompt. I've tried all the troubleshooting steps that are provided by the community experts in the forum.

Also, I've tried your troubleshooting steps too, these also didn't worked out.
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hi DeepanshYou,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are experiencing slow speed in downloading Cricket 22 Game from Xbox PC App. As per description, you have tried checking other related issues in Forums. but still you were not able to resolve the problem.

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. When did the problem start?
    2. Was this happening to some other games?
    3. What is the current version and edition of Windows Installed? (Search for WINVER in Windows search to see this)
    4. What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    These above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we have gathered all the information, we will formulate the viable solution to help you with your case.

For the meantime, kindly follow the steps on the link provided below, and you may just skip those whom you have done or tried already.

How to increase download speed on Xbox apps:

• Press the Xbox button to bring up the guide menu.
    • Navigate to My games & app.
    • Click See all.
    • Choose Manage from the left pane and Queue from the right pane.
    • Click Suspend my game in the Manage Queue window.

Please check the solution related to the problem you are experiencing on this link. Troubleshoot slow game or app downloads | Xbox Support

[​IMG]

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  6. dg225 Win User

Slow download speeds on Xbox one/x

Thank you, I appreciate those suggestions however continue to get slow downloads. Appears xbox is throttling download speeds on their end as my ps4 and pc are on same network and maintain near gigabit soeeds during downloads
Thema:

1. Slow download speed on Xbox PC - Similar Threads - Slow download speed

2. Xbox Series S download speed slow, but other devices fast.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S download speed slow, but other devices fast.: So I've looked for answers everywhere on this subject and none so far have been satisfactory. I currently have my Xbox Series S connected through WiFi to my router. My phone in the exact same...
  3. Extremely Slow Download speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extremely Slow Download speeds: I have a Xbox series s and out of the blue It started having incredibly slow download speeds. I have already tested the ports and checked the internet speeds and even factory reset my Xbox. It...
  4. Xbox app downloads speed slow

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app downloads speed slow: I use the Xbox app on PC and I have the same issue as a lot of others I've been able to see on this site. Download speed is incredibly slow seems to cap at 10mbps when my internet has Download...
  5. Incredibly slow download speeds on Xbox for PC (SOLUTION)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Incredibly slow download speeds on Xbox for PC (SOLUTION): There are dozens of identical posts with no clear solution, dating back years where people with perfectly fine PC's and very fast hardwired internet connections get less than 10mbps download...
  6. What is being done about slow download speeds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is being done about slow download speeds?: There are on-going numerous reports about slow download speeds on the Xbox series S and others. The only response has been the computer generated “try restarting your console”. We have tried that...
  7. xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed: I recently remembered that game pass carries over to my pc as well so i attempted to download a gamepass game, state of decay 2. As i type this out, the download speed hasn't reached over 1 MB/s...
  8. with changed DNS my download speed so slow, like 4 mbps

in XBoX on Consoles
    with changed DNS my download speed so slow, like 4 mbps: so slow download with changed DNS (auto dns are banned) 5016887f-1852-4bde-8e62-586d2fc62483
  9. very slow download speed - xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    very slow download speed - xbox app: just awful, i have tried every single suggestion on the forums nothing helped, i'm never buying anything XBOX or GAME PASS ever again. i got high end pc, router 300mb, every available update,...
  10. Download speeds for Sea of Thieves are really slow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download speeds for Sea of Thieves are really slow: So, I recently purchased Xbox Game Pass for PC. When I tried downloading other games, it worked completely fine I was getting a steady 3 MB/s for both games. While downloading Sea of Thieves,...