Slow and laggy/glitchy operating system?

Discus and support Slow and laggy/glitchy operating system? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I received my project Scorpio edition Xbox , set-up ok, done updates, but wasn't expecting the dashboard to still be very laggy and unresponsive from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxDM0DExX, Nov 9, 2017.

1. XxDM0DExX
    XxDM0DExX Guest

I received my project Scorpio edition Xbox , set-up ok, done updates, but wasn't expecting the dashboard to still be very laggy and unresponsive from time to time. I assumed that this would be fixed with the extra processing power, or is it an operating
    system issue?

Also from time to time the controller disconnects from Xbox and I have to reset it. Will there be a future update/fix for this?

:)

XxDM0DExX, Nov 9, 2017
  2. Zenettii
    Zenettii Guest
    Laggy and Glitchy ?

I heard about this de-ranking, happened after a Live update I believe? Most people said that after they earned XP to next level it all went back to normal.

Lag seems to be a real big issue, here in the UK it's really laggy in the morning, probably lacking the upload speed for most of us in europe. Really need a centrally host server.

I'm unsure as to why someone can say kill cam is unrealiable, it should just be a reply of exactly what that other player saw when killing you. But I've been amazed at how people are aiming at spots I long moved from and still get the kill (in the replay).

Still, it happens to everyone. If you are the host, consider yourself lucky.

Regarding glitches, there isn't really any more in this game then in any other game when released. Have seen on one map where guys fall through the floor, and they can look up to kill you through the floor. fun!

Zenettii, Nov 9, 2017
  3. Laggy and Glitchy ?

The game isn't always picking hosts with high upload speeds, so it won't matter how fast your internet is, they can't handle hosting large matches and everyone will lag. Lag issues are something I've noticed more and more lately. As for the de-rank, it happened
    to me, the went back to normal. It's happened to many people.

Mad Cow Dizease, Nov 9, 2017
  4. iAmTitan Win User

Is everyone's XBox One X so slow and clunky?

Nope, as mentioned a few times the issue isn't my internet connection or network speed. And games aren't slow, the UI and operating system are laggy. I've put it down to a console specific software or hardware fault. Thanks though.
  5. Inapplicable Win User

Laggy and Glitchy ?

There seems to be no middle ground, the game either runs quite smoothly or it is so laggy that it is unplayable. Over the double XP weekend the lag was so bad that I spent most of my time quitting lobbies because playing in a
    room where everyone teleports around the map isn't fun.
  6. Zenettii Win User

Laggy and Glitchy ?

I heard about this de-ranking, happened after a Live update I believe? Most people said that after they earned XP to next level it all went back to normal.

Lag seems to be a real big issue, here in the UK it's really laggy in the morning, probably lacking the upload speed for most of us in europe. Really need a centrally host server.

I'm unsure as to why someone can say kill cam is unrealiable, it should just be a reply of exactly what that other player saw when killing you. But I've been amazed at how people are aiming at spots I long moved from and still get the kill (in the replay).

Still, it happens to everyone. If you are the host, consider yourself lucky.

Regarding glitches, there isn't really any more in this game then in any other game when released. Have seen on one map where guys fall through the floor, and they can look up to kill you through the floor. fun!
  7. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Laggy and Glitchy ?

The game isn't always picking hosts with high upload speeds, so it won't matter how fast your internet is, they can't handle hosting large matches and everyone will lag. Lag issues are something I've noticed more and more lately. As for the de-rank, it happened
    to me, the went back to normal. It's happened to many people.
  8. SLASHCANDY8 Win User

Laggy and Glitchy ?

Tonight has been a lag fest. I have fibre optic broadband and every other game plays . It is a shame because I enjoy this online.
Thema:

1. Slow and laggy/glitchy operating system? - Similar Threads - Slow laggy glitchy

2. Why is the xbox app so slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the xbox app so slow?: I usually get 50 Megabits per second on everything else. But the Xbox app at max gets 700 Kibibytes. That is 5 Megabits per second. At this rate, my 113 GiB game will get done in a week. How is a...
  3. After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card

in XBoX on Consoles
    After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card: So I've just downloaded a bunch of game updates on my internal hard drive. Everything went super quick, but when I had updates for games that were downloaded to my Series X memory card the...
  4. Xbox One S being slow and laggy.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S being slow and laggy.: I have an Xbox One S (2 T), I bought it refurbished from GameStop about 2 years ago, although just 4 days ago any game I would play would be laggy and crash, and then ultimately the Xbox itself...
  5. When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...: this just started happening after i updated to windows 11, was working fine yesterday on windows 10. 6ba469ab-12dd-42cf-8932-124bd21ecd38
  6. Slow download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow download: Why are downloading updates so slow when Internet connection is 400mb + 31026a73-8e97-4f3e-86ae-78c1849ce75c
  7. What can I do to fix slow/buggy system

in XBoX on Consoles
    What can I do to fix slow/buggy system: My xbox series s was having trouble with a game so I tried to reinstall it but it wouldn't install at all. I tried everything that was suggested but it just made everything worse. My xbox won't...
  8. Why is my xbox series s slow after factory reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series s slow after factory reset?: I recently did a factory reset on my xbox series s and after it was working perfectly fine but today when I turned on my xbox, the menu was slow. The game I loaded was fine and everything but when...
  9. My Xbox One X has been slow, laggy and can't launch games it used to.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One X has been slow, laggy and can't launch games it used to.: My Xbox One X has been laggy, slow and can barely handle FORTNITE. I have done a reset of my system including rebooting it and now it seems worse than before. Games it won't launch are the...
  10. Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why??: Fortnite cloud gaming on PC is very slow and laggy yet works fine on mobile. Any idea why?? 3255d2d3-4bae-4eb3-88f6-fd4dc4c9b95c