SlingTV working on all devices (phone, computer, etc) but not Xbox One
Discus and support SlingTV working on all devices (phone, computer, etc) but not Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Signed up for Sling TV 40 days ago. Worked on all devices including Xbox One to start. 30 days ago, stopped working on Xbox One. Meanwhile, all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TwinRug04678, Apr 7, 2016.
Thema:
SlingTV working on all devices (phone, computer, etc) but not Xbox One
Loading...
-
SlingTV working on all devices (phone, computer, etc) but not Xbox One - Similar Threads - SlingTV working devices
-
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??
in XboX Insidersno mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an... -
X Box series X randomly started not working
in XboX InsidersX Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried... -
Xbox Game Pass SlingTV one month for a dollar promotion
in XBoX Sales and PromoXbox Game Pass SlingTV one month for a dollar promotion: I am a first time subscriber to Game Pass and have never had SlingTV and they have a promotion that you can get a month of each one for a dollar, you are supposed to get a code for slingtv by the... -
SlingTV code
in XBoX Games and AppsSlingTV code: I asked a live chat rep, and they told me to post this question here. Signed up for the Game Pass / SlingTV deal and have not yet received a code for Sling. When will this come through?... -
SlingTV gamepass promotion?
in XBoX Sales and PromoSlingTV gamepass promotion?: I signed up for a gamepass during the sling TV promotional period. I have yet to receive the offer details. Does anyone know how long it takes to process? 9f4856fb-6243-4a52-ab08-1b66bb342f7d -
Slingtv and Xbox one UI issue
in XBoX Games and AppsSlingtv and Xbox one UI issue: I recently decided to swap to Slingtv. I had tried slingtv several years ago but decided to stick with satellite. I have since decided to give it a try once more. When I go into the SlingTV app... -
I cannot find SlingTV
in XBoX Games and AppsI cannot find SlingTV: xBox One S states it has SlingTV.. but I do not see how or where it is.. please help 8f7010c5-6c2f-4c16-9927-acbf14da733b -
Has SlingTV been fixed and now worth getting?
in XBoX Games and AppsHas SlingTV been fixed and now worth getting?: I ask those who are current subscribers. I had it awhile back, maybe a year ago, and as a cord cutter I loved the concept. The experience however was atrocious. Glitches, crashes, stuttering,...