SlingTV gamepass promotion?
Discus and support SlingTV gamepass promotion? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I signed up for a gamepass during the sling TV promotional period. I have yet to receive the offer details. Does anyone know how long it takes to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TheCsiz, Feb 18, 2019.
Thema:
SlingTV gamepass promotion?
Loading...
-
SlingTV gamepass promotion? - Similar Threads - SlingTV gamepass promotion
-
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?
in XboX InsidersCan xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes... -
Xbox Game Pass SlingTV one month for a dollar promotion
in XBoX Sales and PromoXbox Game Pass SlingTV one month for a dollar promotion: I am a first time subscriber to Game Pass and have never had SlingTV and they have a promotion that you can get a month of each one for a dollar, you are supposed to get a code for slingtv by the... -
SlingTV code
in XBoX Games and AppsSlingTV code: I asked a live chat rep, and they told me to post this question here. Signed up for the Game Pass / SlingTV deal and have not yet received a code for Sling. When will this come through?... -
Slingtv and Xbox one UI issue
in XBoX Games and AppsSlingtv and Xbox one UI issue: I recently decided to swap to Slingtv. I had tried slingtv several years ago but decided to stick with satellite. I have since decided to give it a try once more. When I go into the SlingTV app... -
I cannot find SlingTV
in XBoX Games and AppsI cannot find SlingTV: xBox One S states it has SlingTV.. but I do not see how or where it is.. please help 8f7010c5-6c2f-4c16-9927-acbf14da733b -
SlingTV working on all devices (phone, computer, etc) but not Xbox One
in XBoX Games and AppsSlingTV working on all devices (phone, computer, etc) but not Xbox One: Signed up for Sling TV 40 days ago. Worked on all devices including Xbox One to start. 30 days ago, stopped working on Xbox One. Meanwhile, all streaming apps, etc continue to work on Xbox One and... -
Has SlingTV been fixed and now worth getting?
in XBoX Games and AppsHas SlingTV been fixed and now worth getting?: I ask those who are current subscribers. I had it awhile back, maybe a year ago, and as a cord cutter I loved the concept. The experience however was atrocious. Glitches, crashes, stuttering,...