Slingtv and Xbox one UI issue
Discus and support Slingtv and Xbox one UI issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently decided to swap to Slingtv. I had tried slingtv several years ago but decided to stick with satellite. I have since decided to give it a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brinclhof1, Jul 7, 2018.
Thema:
Slingtv and Xbox one UI issue
Loading...
-
Slingtv and Xbox one UI issue - Similar Threads - Slingtv issue
-
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Xbox Game Pass SlingTV one month for a dollar promotion
in XBoX Sales and PromoXbox Game Pass SlingTV one month for a dollar promotion: I am a first time subscriber to Game Pass and have never had SlingTV and they have a promotion that you can get a month of each one for a dollar, you are supposed to get a code for slingtv by the... -
SlingTV code
in XBoX Games and AppsSlingTV code: I asked a live chat rep, and they told me to post this question here. Signed up for the Game Pass / SlingTV deal and have not yet received a code for Sling. When will this come through?... -
SlingTV gamepass promotion?
in XBoX Sales and PromoSlingTV gamepass promotion?: I signed up for a gamepass during the sling TV promotional period. I have yet to receive the offer details. Does anyone know how long it takes to process? 9f4856fb-6243-4a52-ab08-1b66bb342f7d -
I cannot find SlingTV
in XBoX Games and AppsI cannot find SlingTV: xBox One S states it has SlingTV.. but I do not see how or where it is.. please help 8f7010c5-6c2f-4c16-9927-acbf14da733b -
SlingTV working on all devices (phone, computer, etc) but not Xbox One
in XBoX Games and AppsSlingTV working on all devices (phone, computer, etc) but not Xbox One: Signed up for Sling TV 40 days ago. Worked on all devices including Xbox One to start. 30 days ago, stopped working on Xbox One. Meanwhile, all streaming apps, etc continue to work on Xbox One and... -
Has SlingTV been fixed and now worth getting?
in XBoX Games and AppsHas SlingTV been fixed and now worth getting?: I ask those who are current subscribers. I had it awhile back, maybe a year ago, and as a cord cutter I loved the concept. The experience however was atrocious. Glitches, crashes, stuttering,...