Slim XBox 360 Starts up, Ring Of green lights, but won't see a wired or wireless controller,

Discus and support Slim XBox 360 Starts up, Ring Of green lights, but won't see a wired or wireless controller, in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I have a Slim XBox 360 non HDMI. It s tarts up, you get a ring Of green lights, but it won't see a wired or wireless controller and all you have is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brian23(2), Oct 15, 2017.

1. Brian23(2)
    Brian23(2) Guest

Slim XBox 360 Starts up, Ring Of green lights, but won't see a wired or wireless controller,

Hi I have a Slim XBox 360 non HDMI. It s tarts up, you get a ring Of green lights, but it won't see a wired or wireless controller and all you have is a green centre light, no controller lights. Also sound but no picture. Any help would be great.

:)

Brian23(2), Oct 15, 2017
  2. Xbox doesn't boot up

Hello!

I have the Xbox 360 slim. When I switch it on, it will power up, but only the small green light in the middle lights up. I get not Picture on my TV, the Controller won't connect, nothing happens. No Red or Green blinking lights. I tried removing the hard
    drive, wireless and normal controllers, nothing works.

Can anyone help, please?

anatomie-4D4C7322-55C9-4053-BC89-CCD9B3E53D3C, Oct 15, 2017
  3. xhen1112
    xhen1112 Guest
    360 Wireless Controller R.O.L

Hi. Are the ring of light of 360 wireless controller is supposed to blinking if I get a notification or an achievement? Because mine doesnt but the wired one does. Wonder why?

Thanks

xhen1112, Oct 15, 2017
  4. thesource419 Win User

Xbox 360 Slim won't detect wired or wireless connections.

this thread was started sept of 2013 it is october of 2014 yet this is still unanswered. Xbox 360 Slim won't detect wired or wireless connections. Is there a solution to this issue or has it been swept under the rug?
  5. TMX boxburn Win User

Yellow blinking light section 1

I don't understand how it could show any light other than green in the ring of light simply because Microsoft removed the multicoloured lights from the ring. After searching for a yellow light on the Slim the only one I can find is for the power brick.

Just to clarify to those who have never heard of an Xbox 360 with a yellow light, all of the original Xbox 360 models could show green, yellow and red lights without modification, the console just never shows the yellow. I know this as I have used a modified
    console capable of doing it before.
  6. Miss Portia Win User

video failure

Does the Xbox appear to power on? Do you see green lights on the Ring of Light and a green light on the power supply?
  7. Bluntman1138 Win User

X-box 360 wont connect to my contoller ???

Start this off with the console turned OFF, and the controller turned OFF

Press and hold the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your wireless controller until the green light flashes.

Turn on your Xbox 360 console. Press and hold the connect button next to the memory card ports on the front of your console.

Press and hold the connect button on the top of your wireless controller. Use the controller with your console once the green flashing lights on both units cease spinning.
  8. ChaosDisharmony Win User

Controllers are garbage!

I don't have problem with them though the problem is for me is the Wireless censor for the controller on both the Xbox 360 Slim and the controller not picking each other up. I'm using a Rockcandy controller and a normal wired Xbox 360 controller to play
    my games. But I still love the wireless controller and hopefully am able to use the new Xbox ONE controller's
Thema:

1. Slim XBox 360 Starts up, Ring Of green lights, but won't see a wired or wireless controller, - Similar Threads - Slim 360 Starts

2. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  3. My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update: I’ve tried a few different internets and even my hotspot it will connect to the router but not too internet and then an error comes up saying to move my router closer and wired internet says the...
  4. The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim: Backstory: (2016-2018) I have an xbox 360 slim, the 4 gb version. I was second owner(first one had it from 2014-2016) the 4gb was enough storage at the time because it was barely used and I had...
  5. I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it: I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it But I don’t know it 45046c69-2b6c-4dbe-a77f-36abfc2470ea
  6. 360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game: So I have a lg ultra gear monitor, and it definitely has 1080p, but it would go straight towards to 480 when loading up console/game. 05abf063-2591-4d16-8af7-9067098f93b0
  7. xbox 360 slim : my console doesn't start anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 slim : my console doesn't start anymore: Hello, my console asked me to update. I don't know if it was for my Skyrim game or if it was for the console itself. The update was blocked, I couldn't do anything. I had to turn off the console...
  8. After a couple months I start today my star wars xbox 360 slim and we find out our console is ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After a couple months I start today my star wars xbox 360 slim and we find out our console is ...: Xbox 360 slim star wars edition serial number 497190514805 Today we came home from Europe we start the xbox and it looks like we can't connect to xbox live. Our xbox is banned why?...
  9. I have the problem wen my Xbox 360 slim I do not start in the menu'll please help me kan no ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the problem wen my Xbox 360 slim I do not start in the menu'll please help me kan no ...: I have the problem wen my Xbox 360 slim I do not start in the menu'll please help me kan no games more 0a22278e-590a-46e0-809b-da9d266d4056
  10. Xbox 360 Slim 4GB freezes at start

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim 4GB freezes at start: I have an xbox 360 slim 4 GB that when you star it freezes the image on the xbox 360 logo or the login screen. This problem has happened with the xbox any of you or anyone know what this is?...