Slightly distorted audio

Discus and support Slightly distorted audio in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently I’ve been experiencing some audio issues on the xbox one. This has been an on and off thing until a few days ago when the audio, regardless of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aisan potato, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Aisan potato
    Aisan potato Guest

Slightly distorted audio

Recently I’ve been experiencing some audio issues on the xbox one. This has been an on and off thing until a few days ago when the audio, regardless of the headset or controller, sounded almost faded in a way. It’s hard to describe but this is most noticeable
    on COD Modern Warfare. Gunshots and other audio sound like they are coming out of a tin can. However, I can tell the difference in audio throughout the whole console because I have tested my headset and controller on my brother’s xbox which sounds normal (audio
    issues can be noticed in any game and on xbox home). So my controller’s headset jack is not the issue, and my headset itself is not the problem either. I’ve hard reset my xbox several times and even done a reset in console info while keeping games and apps.
    Not sure if this is a hardware issue or software issue but I would love to play CoD and other games without this weird audio. Any help is greatly appreciated.

:)

Aisan potato, Apr 28, 2020
  2. Asmodeous-7A38277F-1 Win User

Controller randomly stops working when headset plugged in.

yup this happens to me at random......also audio is distorting at random to! what on earth is wrong with this thing!
  3. psycosis86 Win User

Black bars on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13

Your tv may not support 1080p. So switching to 1080p, will cause the image to be slightly distorted. The game was probally designed for 1080p so it has to have the bars to play in 720.
  4. Aisan potato Win User

FADED/MUFFLED HEADSET AUDIO

If you hadn’t mentioned the part about the two consoles having the same audio settings, but the two sound different, I would’ve said that maybe it’s the headset audio format. On a certain console update, the audio format was changed. It sounded
    really strange, but I couldn’t figure out what it was, so I messed around with stuff, before eventually changing the headset format to “stereo uncompressed”. That fixed it. It sounded exactly like it did before the update changed it. So, I don’t know, maybe
    mess with the headset audio format in the volume and audio output settings, see if that helps at all.
    I did mess around with the different audio formats. Stereo uncompressed does sound slightly better but I can still tell the audio is distorted. I’ll keep messing with the settings though to see if something clicks
  5. LoNDoN85 Win User

Ingame graphics

I find mine has dodgy graphics too, the edges or building and objects shimmer and look slightly distorted and nothing looks as sharp as im sure its intended. Really off putting
  6. Farscape247 Win User

How do I fix xbox game bar

gamebar is not the best for chat unfortunatley, i would make sure your mic is turned down slightly or it will distort.

I have since switch to discord and my mates on xbox use discord on the phone.
Thema:

Slightly distorted audio

1. Slightly distorted audio - Similar Threads - Slightly distorted audio

2. When i was starting a game on my xbox series s, i heard slight crackling noises, is it the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i was starting a game on my xbox series s, i heard slight crackling noises, is it the...: Heard some cracking noises while starting watch dogs, is the series s damaged or is it the tv? 5f902a9e-a25b-4b9c-8e44-c8024d0abb86
  3. How can I use a slightly older version of my minecraft world as the main one that is synced...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I use a slightly older version of my minecraft world as the main one that is synced...: So I have 2 Xbox consoles at 2 different addresses which I often alternate between and when I play minecraft on one of them, it will sync the progress and data from the cloud from the other one I...
  4. Why is my new regular wireless controller causing my game to slightly lag when my wired...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my new regular wireless controller causing my game to slightly lag when my wired...: I just bought a new standard wireless controller and it’s causing my game to lag in certain areas/points. I mainly use a wired elite controller and I never have issues with it. I was hoping to...
  5. Gamertag slightly too long (not wanting to change)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag slightly too long (not wanting to change): I have an idea for a gamertag that I would like to use in the very near future, however it is sadly one character too many for the 12 character limit, and I don’t want to have to take any...
  6. Minecraft Slight Frame Lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Slight Frame Lag: I recently switched laptops, from a surface to a Dell XPS 17 9710. Games have ran well on this laptop, but Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) never runs smoothly. The frame rate is slightly choppy and...
  7. Anyone get slight stick drift while playing Forza Horizon 5?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone get slight stick drift while playing Forza Horizon 5?: I was playing Horizon 5 less than 30 minutes ago and when I went to view a car in the auto show my camera started drifting up. Anyone else had an issue with this? I will say it didn't happen while...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Slight Stick Drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Slight Stick Drift: Hello all! Just purchased a new Elite Series 2 controller yesterday (first one). Everything is great on the controller so far. Only concern I have (wondering if this is normal) is that there is a...
  9. Slight sound delay when playing Series X on LG OLED 48C1 TV

in XboX Insiders
    Slight sound delay when playing Series X on LG OLED 48C1 TV: Just got my new Xbox setup finished and I've played my games and noticed a pretty bad sound delay. I have turned off Dolby Atmos and the game optimizer's AI automatic suround sound feature and...
  10. Idk if this is the right place for this, but Night mode seem’s to have a slight Frame stutter?

in XboX Insiders
    Idk if this is the right place for this, but Night mode seem’s to have a slight Frame stutter?: I was watching Some blu-ray Continent on my Xbox series X and the video was just really bad….. the frame stuttering was very noticeable. so I had to turn the night mode off. submitted by...