Sliding Puzzle

Discus and support Sliding Puzzle in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a sliding puzzle game included in MS Casual Games b223d4c4-919b-44fe-8be7-af885dbb066a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kerkora, Apr 28, 2023.

1. Kerkora
    Kerkora Guest

Sliding Puzzle

Is there a sliding puzzle game included in MS Casual Games

:)

Kerkora, Apr 28, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Sliding Puzzle

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello Kerkora, here in this community the procedures are more focused on gameplay issues on Xbox consoles and PC, as this is a question about something within the game the ideal would be to get in touch the Casual Games.

Casual Games /Zendesk

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...
  3. JimTheKnight777 Win User

Looking For Challengers For My 16 Challenges Map

Minigolf with ice so the ball will slide. Door challenge is like first park maze second part lever puzzle
  4. The Lady Bastet Win User

Windhelm home weapons racks?

Mine didn't work in Breezehome the first time I bought it but I just let it slide. In my next starts everything works except the weapon plaque won't hold the lunar sword or a silver sword, they fall off. It's a puzzle and I just moved on.
  5. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

Sliding Backwards?

There is no actual server you're playing from. Sounds like either a problem with your controller or the game itself. I would suggest trying another controller and seeing if that fixes it. If not, delete and re-download the game to check. Could be that you
    had the stick held back without knowing while it was loading up each time and it took the input.
  6. CANADIAN P0WER Win User

Cannot create and emblem on black ops 2

Just go to the slide furthest to the right. Then go to the slide with a lock on it. The just change it.
Thema:

Sliding Puzzle

1. Sliding Puzzle - Similar Threads - Sliding Puzzle

2. Seeking Guidance for Connectivity Puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seeking Guidance for Connectivity Puzzles: Dear Gaming Sages, I extend this missive in the hopes that it reaches the seasoned navigators of digital realms, immersed in the pulse of gaming adventures. Alas, my trusted Xbox, the gateway to...
  3. Block puzzle game froud game,mare sath froud hua pls mare paise bapis krwa do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Block puzzle game froud game,mare sath froud hua pls mare paise bapis krwa do: My Name is Richa,Mare sath froud hua hai pls mare payment mujhe refund krwa do b85683d4-e8dd-49f2-ab27-77da5b15e45b
  4. Wordament is stuck on a puzzle (World 66, puzzle 54)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament is stuck on a puzzle (World 66, puzzle 54): Wordament is stuck on a puzzle (World 66, puzzle 54). The puzzle is complete, but no stars have been given, and I cannot go to the next puzzle. How do I fix this?...
  5. No solution for Word Twister, World 72, Puzzle 47, Bonus Twister

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No solution for Word Twister, World 72, Puzzle 47, Bonus Twister: I can't find a solution for the Bonus Twister in this puzzle. The letters given are "AADEGHO". ba4ffc61-4486-4687-b7f8-561a1aaa61cf
  6. Occasionally Jigsaw crashes when inserting the LAST piece of a puzzle in Classic mode,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Occasionally Jigsaw crashes when inserting the LAST piece of a puzzle in Classic mode,...: Hello, on several occasions I have experienced a crash in Classic mode when inserting the last piece of a puzzle. When restarting Jigsaw the entire progress of the puzzle is gone, back to 0%,...
  7. Help Slide menu not showing up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help Slide menu not showing up: the menu the shows up when ou press the Home button on the contoler doesnt show up. I can leave a game because of it I cant go to the settings its the menu i cant do anything without it . When i...
  8. Enforcement team letting extortion slide?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team letting extortion slide?: So this kid and all his friend (all on my team) kills me and tea bags me just to rub it in my face. i tell him "pussy grow up" and laughed when he got killed. BUT while doing so hes been inviting...
  9. Elite Controller: The right trigger stop switch doesn't slide all the way down when ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller: The right trigger stop switch doesn't slide all the way down when ...: Hi, I just bought my Elite controller today and while first holding it, I noticed an issue. The right "hair trigger" switch doesn't slide all the way to the bottom when toggled (it hangs a little...
  10. Is it possible to control the Xbox360 controller, power point slide show?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to control the Xbox360 controller, power point slide show?: Is it possible to control the Xbox360 controller, power point slide show? Xbox360 컨트롤러가 '파워포인트 슬라이드쇼' 어가 가능한가? d0a19c46-de58-43b7-aca4-ff9f0107e403