Skyscanner Ad Causing Problems

Discus and support Skyscanner Ad Causing Problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Skyscanner Ad is slowing and freezing the screen for Microsoft Sudoku and for Microsoft Jigsaw. Please fix it! b69c88b7-746b-4626-ad86-a6a96435e8f6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GroaningLamb932, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Skyscanner Ad Causing Problems

Skyscanner Ad is slowing and freezing the screen for Microsoft Sudoku and for Microsoft Jigsaw. Please fix it!

:)

GroaningLamb932, Sep 23, 2017
  2. Skyscanner Ad Causing Problems

Skyscanner Ad is slowing and freezing the screen for Microsoft Jigsaw and for Microsoft Sudoku. Please fix it!

GroaningLamb932, Sep 23, 2017
  3. Jigsaw puzzles

Yes, same for me with the above mentioned ads. I cannot play when skyscanner ad is on.

Stamie JMcNally, Sep 23, 2017
  4. Stamie JMcNally Win User

Jigsaw puzzles

Sorry to hear about the problems with the ads. Can you tell me if it's worse with specific ads? If so which ones?

Also what kind of computer do you have?

We're trying to fix this but need help in reproducing the problem.

Thanks!

Freeze had been happening with Glasses USA ad. Now happening on a worse scale with skyscanner causing program to freeze then crash.
    Yes, same for me with the above mentioned ads. I cannot play when skyscanner ad is on.
  5. JustMe28673 Win User

Jigsaw puzzles

Sorry to hear about the problems with the ads. Can you tell me if it's worse with specific ads? If so which ones?

Also what kind of computer do you have?

We're trying to fix this but need help in reproducing the problem.

Thanks!
    Freeze had been happening with Glasses USA ad. Now happening on a worse scale with skyscanner causing program to freeze then crash.
  6. SombreImp934763 Win User

Jigsaw freezing

Skyscanner ads have upset my entire month of September jigsaw action, and this most certainly does not make one wish to ever use their service. It is past annoying and could cause heart attack. Maddening!
  7. Peter R Fletcher Win User

Freezing is back!

It's Baaack!!! Both transient and complete freezing. It does seem to be the SkyScanner Ad that triggers both of them, though it doesn't always do it.
  8. Stamie JMcNally Win User

KICKED OFF - AGAIN!

I see others posting about the skyscanner ad making it impossible to play the games. Been going on for days and days. What is being done about it? It

is absolutely impossible to play! Fix it or remove the game from play.
Thema:

Skyscanner Ad Causing Problems

1. Skyscanner Ad Causing Problems - Similar Threads - Skyscanner Causing Problems

2. New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.: When you go to the friends tab now, you’re greeted with a screen that says what’s happening and takes up your entire screen. It’s not optional and you’re forced into it. Whoever Xbox decided this...
  3. Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to hard disk and game disk?: Is it true that using xbox 360 vertically causes damage to your game disk and hard disk? I heard it around, so maybe this console was not "ready" to work good vertically. I just bought the support...
  4. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  5. Yakuza 0 crashing and causing WiFi to stop working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yakuza 0 crashing and causing WiFi to stop working: Hey, Just want to express an issue my brother is having with his computer while playing Yakuza 0 on pc game pass to see if anyone knows a way to help or give me a route I haven't taken so far to...
  6. Xbox One S Console Causes All Controllers To Not Work Properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Console Causes All Controllers To Not Work Properly: When you press the analogue sticks or Dpad on any controller it does the correct movement however it is then repeated in the opposite direction immediately after. I have tested multiple...
  7. I don't know what is causing random lag on my PC when gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know what is causing random lag on my PC when gaming.: Since mid January I have been having a problem with my internet connection while gaming or watching videos. It is only happening to my PC and there is absolutely no issues on other devices...
  8. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...
  9. Xbox series X slowing (only caused by warframe)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X slowing (only caused by warframe): Hello everyone, I’m faced with a dilemma I have been trying to solve for over 2 months now! I’m on an Xbox series X as stated in the title, and a very avid gamer, I am hardwired and I’ve already...
  10. After restarting my xbox because of an issue causing the tray not to read discs, the...

in XBoX on Windows
    After restarting my xbox because of an issue causing the tray not to read discs, the...: Good afternoon, today my Xbox One (original) decided to randomly stop reading the disc in my disc tray. I checked the disc and it was perfectly fine. After putting the disc back into the tray, the...