Skyrim won't play

Discus and support Skyrim won't play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime I launch skyrim everything starts normal then when on the main menu it says exit game, I cant close that menu and I cant play, just forces me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by allo howell, May 8, 2023.

1. allo howell
    allo howell Guest

Skyrim won't play

Everytime I launch skyrim everything starts normal then when on the main menu it says exit game, I cant close that menu and I cant play, just forces me to exit

:)

allo howell, May 8, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Skyrim won't play

Hi, Allo. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Repair the Gaming Services app and Xbox app.

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select Gaming Services, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button, do the same for the Xbox app, try launching the game again using the Xbox app, and see if it works.

Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services App

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to launch the game again and see if it works.

Solution 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

For reference, you can also try the rest of the steps from this link,

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. xX Karza Xx Win User

So are us Australians going to get some form of offer...

Oh really?Is it Skyrim DLC or Skyrim on Games on Demand?My brother has been playing a lot of Skyrim recently but won't buy the DLC because 1600 points is way too much.
  4. Burst Axe Win User

Dragon Age 3 and Half Life 3 at GamesCom? (Rumour)

@Tatakai If Darksiders II is turned into a Skyrim or Fall Out then no I won't play it.
  5. Marwood II 87 Win User

How critical will backwards compatibility be in the future?

If they next Xbox isn't BC I won't be buying it as I'll want to play Skyrim on it, you can't release this game and then not be able to play it!
  6. nicoyo505 Win User

Difference between Xbox and PS3 versions??

You play one with an Xbox controller and you play the other with a PS3 controller. In the end, you're playing Skyrim and you won't be able to put it down.
Thema:

Skyrim won't play

1. Skyrim won't play - Similar Threads - Skyrim won't play

2. I'm playing skyrim on my series x on game pass and it won't let me use mods or creation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm playing skyrim on my series x on game pass and it won't let me use mods or creation...: Why can't I use mods on skyrim on gamepass 6876db3a-b56b-4639-822c-6c717ce19082
  3. Skyrim won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim won't load: My skyrim game worked for a month and now it just started not working, I can start the game but it never gets off the loading screen and I've tried everything. c35e8e89-f933-4e21-ad64-08a8140ef011
  4. skyrim special edition won't work

in XboX Insiders
    skyrim special edition won't work: I have tried multiple discs and non of them will work. Have I missed something or is it my console. I don't want to buy the digital copy but it also says I own it and still won't work Can...
  5. I bought the skyrim anniversary upgrade for the Xbox series x, but it won't register in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the skyrim anniversary upgrade for the Xbox series x, but it won't register in...: So I upgraded my game to the anniversary edition, and it won't show up in game. It says I have the add on installed, but even on creation club it doesn't register that I've purchased anything....
  6. Skyrim (and some other games) on xbox gamepass won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim (and some other games) on xbox gamepass won't start: Hi, I've got a problem when trying to run Skyrim (never played before on xbox gamepass). I get the first splash screen but the 'signing in' loader keeps spinning and nothing happens. I...
  7. skyrim won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    skyrim won't launch: i've been trying to launch skyrim and it freezes at the load screen. i've tried uninstalling it. it's a digital copy on my internal drive. i've cleared my cach. unplugged my xbox one and it still...
  8. Skyrim SE won't start

in XBoX on Windows
    Skyrim SE won't start: i've downloaded Skyrim SE by game pass pc, but it doesn't run, it keeps trying to run the game in a folder that doesn't exist in my pc. There is a way to fix it? 821ffed5-402c-45f1-b4b4-f4a65145a025
  9. Skyrim wont play. Own disc, all updated, won't play on or offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim wont play. Own disc, all updated, won't play on or offline: Worked fine until updates to console, usually play offline. 1b6605f8-a70a-4e36-9e89-31e990220a2f
  10. Skyrim Legendary Edition Disc 1 Won't Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Legendary Edition Disc 1 Won't Play: I bought Skyrim Legendary Edition today after playing many hours of the original game. I was able to insert Disc 2 and download/install all the DLC with no problem. However, when I put in Disc 1...