Skyrim V using GamePass , ask xbox live login before new game starts and fails on it.

Discus and support Skyrim V using GamePass , ask xbox live login before new game starts and fails on it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have game pass. After a load skyrim v, and before the new game begins, it asks me to login to xbox live. When I try to login , it saids "can't init... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by matias---, Sep 9, 2021.

1. matias---
    matias--- Guest

Skyrim V using GamePass , ask xbox live login before new game starts and fails on it.

I have game pass. After a load skyrim v, and before the new game begins, it asks me to login to xbox live. When I try to login , it saids "can't init session at this moment, try again later..." error (0x80004005)
    Skyrim V using GamePass  , ask xbox live login before new game starts and fails on it. [​IMG]

:)

matias---, Sep 9, 2021
  2. matias--- Win User

Thanks for your help. I couldn't make it work so I just delete the game. For this reason I won't renew my xbox pass.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Sorry that the issue still persists. Let's try other solutions.

Since the issue occurs in this specific game, I would suggest reinstalling it and try again. If the reinstall did not fix it, attempt the following steps:

Clear cache and data:

Head over to the Task Manager and close the higher CPU/Memory consuming tasks one by one from the ‘Processes’ section.

Restart your device and the network hardware: Preform a hard reset to both of your PC and your router then try the game again.

Reset the Xbox app: You can Reset the Xbox app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps & features.
    4. Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.
    6. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect. Sign in to the Xbox app and check if the same issue occurs.
    Feel free to report back!
  4. matias--- Win User

Thanks for your help. I check one and two, but I have the same problem. I didn't find an option to remove microsoft account. The problem is only with this game, for ex I can play outer world without any issue.
  5. JakubKopyś Win User

I have the exact same problem - how come the problem still persists? I am paying for the service, so please, do something to make it work :)

As matias said, there is no option to remove the Microsoft account in settings. Also, resetting the xbox app doesn't help.

Any other suggestions?
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Before we try any different solutions, please check if your windows is updated to version 21h1, if not update it.

To update your windows follow the instructions below.

Select the Start button and then go to Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update.

*If the problem persists even after updating the operating system, please try the solution below.

Download and install the program below on your windows. After that start it and try to open the games that were giving errors.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-identity...

If that doesn't work try the alternatives below.

Please try the solution below.

1)Close Xbox apps

Navigate to : %localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\TokenBroker

2)Navigate to %localappdata%\Packages and search for TokenBroker

Make a right-click on each result and open in a new window

For Each window, delete the contents of these TokenBroker folders

Restart your PC

Please use the reference video below to do the process below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcjBVrGkw90

*If that doesn't work the only alternative would be to use Create Windows 10 installation media application, which can be downloaded from the link below.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

What could solve the problem too, would be the alternatives below, for some people it can help.

Step 1

1. Go to Xbox.com and click Sign In.

2. If there are problems with your account, the instructions will help to solve them. If you can't go beyond the login screen, select Forgot my password and follow the instructions.

Step 2

1. Click the Windows + I keys

2. Click on Time and Language

3. Under Date & Time, verify that the Set time automatically setting is turned on.

If the error still persists, go to step 3

Step 3

1. Click the Windows + I keys

2. Click on Accounts

3. Browse to the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app and select Remove.

4. Then go back to Xbox app and reconnect with the Microsoft account you just removed

*This text can be found in the thread below.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

*And if the problem still persists, it would be necessary to do a full windows installation, which was the option that worked for the community member below.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
Thema:

1. Skyrim V using GamePass , ask xbox live login before new game starts and fails on it. - Similar Threads - Skyrim using GamePass

2. Creation menu and Anniversary Content inaccessible in Skyrim?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creation menu and Anniversary Content inaccessible in Skyrim?: I bought the Skyrim Anniversary edition bundle that includes the Special Edition and the Anniversary Edition. But most of the Anniversary content doesn't show up in my game. In the Main Menu, I...
  3. how do i get bethesda.net to show up for skyrim ? It does not show on my xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i get bethesda.net to show up for skyrim ? It does not show on my xbox s: Bethesda.net and also the mods or the legendary stuff is missing fd5454b9-dd6b-418f-84f8-5c31ff84fc21
  4. how to reset load order on xcloud (skyrim)i

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to reset load order on xcloud (skyrim)i: in short, i messed up my skyrim load order by mistake, and accidentally restarted the app. i cant remove the mod that i know is messing it up, so im wondering if xbox can completely wipe my data...
  5. I can’t sync my Skyrim saves from xbox one s to xbox series x (Your other Xbox console is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sync my Skyrim saves from xbox one s to xbox series x (Your other Xbox console is...: This is very specific problem I seem to be having so please bear with me. I'm trying to transfer my Skyrim saves from Xbox one s to Xbox series x but apparently it can't connect my Skyrim saves...
  6. Skyrim Creation Club wont download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Creation Club wont download.: I bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition from Gamestop and i had all the Creation Club content before. I downloaded the update and none of my owned creation club content is working. Tried re...
  7. Nexus Mods on Skyrim Special Edition for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nexus Mods on Skyrim Special Edition for PC: I know we can now specify where to install games from the Microsoft Store. I know in the past, you couldn't use mods on Skyrim or other games due to them being installed into an encrypted folder....
  8. Just bought Skyrim Anniversary Ed for Xbox specifically for the mods.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Skyrim Anniversary Ed for Xbox specifically for the mods.: Now the server is inaccessible and it's telling me I have to sign up for x-twitter be to get any details as to when it will be back up. Is this a joke? Ffs 07b07ba4-424e-428b-82c9-430e9d70551c
  9. I'm playing skyrim on my series x on game pass and it won't let me use mods or creation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm playing skyrim on my series x on game pass and it won't let me use mods or creation...: Why can't I use mods on skyrim on gamepass 6876db3a-b56b-4639-822c-6c717ce19082
  10. Can I use a Nexus Mod on the PC Version of Skyrim that I bought through the Xbox App?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use a Nexus Mod on the PC Version of Skyrim that I bought through the Xbox App?: Hi Everyone, So I've been playing Skyrim on my PC for a few days now and I was wondering if I'm able to use a mod that I found on Nexus with the game or if I can only use it on the Steam Version...