Skyrim Special Edition Xbox One: Black Book: Untold Legends bug

Discus and support Skyrim Special Edition Xbox One: Black Book: Untold Legends bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all! I recently started the Untold Legends quest in Skyrim Special Edition for Xbox One. Got to the fifth chapter and the hallway that leads to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dinrnook, Jan 25, 2022.

1. dinrnook
    dinrnook Guest

Hello all! I recently started the Untold Legends quest in Skyrim Special Edition for Xbox One. Got to the fifth chapter and the hallway that leads to the reward is bugged. It’s supposed to move (like other hallways in Apocrypha) but instead stands still, leaving no way to obtain the spells from the black book. I looked on a few forums and it seems a lot of people have run into this problem but haven’t found a way around it without console commands, cheats, or the elusive plate method (which doesn’t seem to work on Xbox). Unfortunately I loaded a much earlier save but still encountered the problem. Let me know if you have any ideas! Thank you!

:)

dinrnook, Jan 25, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work, you can try to uninstall and reinstall the game but for the last resort, reaching out to Bethesda is the best option since it's an in-game issue. Here you go: https://help.bethesda.net/
  3. CocoasaurusRex Win User

Be careful if you got your Mass Effect Universe art book...

Is the art book from dark horse comics the same book that's in the special edition version of the game?
  4. isturbo1984 Win User

Skyrim... $30

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

Manhandler worked out some Amazon deal where he is getting Skyrim for free. I paid $64.19 for it. Plus an other $30 for the hard cover strategy guide.

[/quote]Amazon. Same. But he got it free? Manhandler, if youre reading this, blow. j/k.

I thought the strategy guides were $20??... I want the art book included in the special edition, i just dont want to pay an extra hundred $$ for the dumb statue. If it were a $80 special edition with just the art book, like ME3, that'd be awesome. the LE
    cover doesn't hurt either.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Games uninstalling

Hello skef,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are attempting to download Skyrim but the console, but it is asking you to purchase it again. Did you purchase Skyrim on an Xbox One or Xbox 360? Are you attempting to download

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
    on the Xbox One? Do you see the transaction for the game on the

order history of your account
    ? Be sure to let us know the results skef!
  6. HollowTipz26 Win User

Pre-Order Bonuses?

Im still hoping for a special edition. (Waits for Legend of GTA to enter the thread and tell us it wont happen)...
Thema:

1. Skyrim Special Edition Xbox One: Black Book: Untold Legends bug - Similar Threads - Skyrim Special Edition

2. Nexus Mods on Skyrim Special Edition for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nexus Mods on Skyrim Special Edition for PC: I know we can now specify where to install games from the Microsoft Store. I know in the past, you couldn't use mods on Skyrim or other games due to them being installed into an encrypted folder....
  3. Why cant i get to mods for my skyrim special addition game on my xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i get to mods for my skyrim special addition game on my xbox one: I cant get to mods for my skyrim special addition game, it shows a message starting with a $ but i bought a year subscription card from Walmart 441cf52a-349f-4f3c-997f-886cce1104a0
  4. Why are achievements for Skyrim special edition not unlocking???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are achievements for Skyrim special edition not unlocking???: I’ve only just noticed that achievements like ‘the fallen’ ‘taking care of business’ and others haven’t unlocked even though I completed the quest very early into my play through...
  5. Skyrim Special edition Raven Rock Owner Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Special edition Raven Rock Owner Achievement not unlocking: I have no mods installed and I’ve completed both March of the Dead and Served Cold which Prompted Councilor Morvayn to give me the property but I still haven’t received the achievement what should...
  6. Alduin's Wall Achievement not Unlocking Skyrim Special Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alduin's Wall Achievement not Unlocking Skyrim Special Edition: Hello, I have a question about why Alduin's Wall Achievement isn't hasn't unlocked for me. The Achievement is directly tied to the quest in Skyrim Special Edition, which I have completed. I have...
  7. Need help changing language to Japanese for Skyrim: Special Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help changing language to Japanese for Skyrim: Special Edition.: Hello, I can’t find anything online that’s helping my problem. I have changed the Xbox language to Japanese entirely, uninstalled Skyrim and installed it twice after doing so. Both times it ended...
  8. Why won’t my Xbox update Skyrim special edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox update Skyrim special edition?: I’ve tried to update the game but it always stops installing and I get the message “you need this update but we can’t get it right now try again later”. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling...
  9. I have achievements in Skyrim Special Edition not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have achievements in Skyrim Special Edition not unlocking: I do not have never used mods and I have achievements not unlocking such as get married or taking sides where I joined the Imperial Army. 588a29eb-d272-44e4-ad52-3bd5e31f904f
  10. For some reason I am unable to enable modding on Skyrim Special Edition PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason I am unable to enable modding on Skyrim Special Edition PC.: I have followed guides and everything and where the option should be to enable modding, it doesn't say anything and I'm not sure why. Any help or explanation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...