Skyrim Special Edition Raven Rock Achievement Issues

Discus and support Skyrim Special Edition Raven Rock Achievement Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I completed all the requirements for the Raven Rock achievement on the Xbox One about a week ago. I own Severin Manor. However, the achievement will... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Darth The Wise, Jul 8, 2022.

1. Skyrim Special Edition Raven Rock Achievement Issues

I completed all the requirements for the Raven Rock achievement on the Xbox One about a week ago. I own Severin Manor. However, the achievement will not trigger. I tried reloading saves, restarting my xbox, and still the achievement will not register. I’ve completed other achievements in Skyrim after I owned Severin Manor and those did register, but still nothing for the Raven Rock achievement. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Darth The Wise, Jul 8, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Darth

When you tried to do the achievement your console was connected always to internet?
    If yes, may I know if you already tried the troubleshooting achievements guide?

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/achiev...

Another option could be try using a different wifi network to see if that does the trick

By the way, in some case an achievement can take longer than expected to appears in your profile.
    I heard some people that waited up to 1 month

Share extra feedback if necessary. I'll be waiting, greetings from another Microsoft user
  3. Darth The Wise Win User

Yes, my console was connected to the internet when I should have gotten the achievement. Following the troubleshooting guide did not help either.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Skyrim Special edition Raven Rock Owner Achievement not unlocking

Hi Chandler! I am sorry to hear about what happened. Let's see what we can do about that here.

To isolate the issue, does it happen to your other Xbox games where their achievements don't unlock?

If it's happening to one specific game only, it's possible to be a game bug.

I recommend you to check and try all the suggested troubleshooting steps from the official thread below regarding achievements unlocking issue.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

If you've tried everything and it is still not unlocking, you would have to file a bug to Team Xbox. Everything is on the link I provided above.

Thank you!
  5. BizarroMantis Win User

player houses in dragonborn *spoilers*

I don't go in the raven rock house. My game has frozen on my way into it 3 times. I just travel back to skyrim to drop off all my collected junk.
  6. SharpLivingfree Win User

Achievement showing 100% but not unlocking

I have the "A new you" achievement in Skyrim special edition at 100% but it isn't unlocking. i have completed the requirement of this achievement a couple of times already but it still isn't unlocking.
Thema:

1. Skyrim Special Edition Raven Rock Achievement Issues - Similar Threads - Skyrim Special Edition

2. Nexus Mods on Skyrim Special Edition for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nexus Mods on Skyrim Special Edition for PC: I know we can now specify where to install games from the Microsoft Store. I know in the past, you couldn't use mods on Skyrim or other games due to them being installed into an encrypted folder....
  3. Why cant i get to mods for my skyrim special addition game on my xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i get to mods for my skyrim special addition game on my xbox one: I cant get to mods for my skyrim special addition game, it shows a message starting with a $ but i bought a year subscription card from Walmart 441cf52a-349f-4f3c-997f-886cce1104a0
  4. Why are achievements for Skyrim special edition not unlocking???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are achievements for Skyrim special edition not unlocking???: I’ve only just noticed that achievements like ‘the fallen’ ‘taking care of business’ and others haven’t unlocked even though I completed the quest very early into my play through...
  5. Skyrim Special edition Raven Rock Owner Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Special edition Raven Rock Owner Achievement not unlocking: I have no mods installed and I’ve completed both March of the Dead and Served Cold which Prompted Councilor Morvayn to give me the property but I still haven’t received the achievement what should...
  6. Alduin's Wall Achievement not Unlocking Skyrim Special Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alduin's Wall Achievement not Unlocking Skyrim Special Edition: Hello, I have a question about why Alduin's Wall Achievement isn't hasn't unlocked for me. The Achievement is directly tied to the quest in Skyrim Special Edition, which I have completed. I have...
  7. Need help changing language to Japanese for Skyrim: Special Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help changing language to Japanese for Skyrim: Special Edition.: Hello, I can’t find anything online that’s helping my problem. I have changed the Xbox language to Japanese entirely, uninstalled Skyrim and installed it twice after doing so. Both times it ended...
  8. Why won’t my Xbox update Skyrim special edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox update Skyrim special edition?: I’ve tried to update the game but it always stops installing and I get the message “you need this update but we can’t get it right now try again later”. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling...
  9. I have achievements in Skyrim Special Edition not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have achievements in Skyrim Special Edition not unlocking: I do not have never used mods and I have achievements not unlocking such as get married or taking sides where I joined the Imperial Army. 588a29eb-d272-44e4-ad52-3bd5e31f904f
  10. For some reason I am unable to enable modding on Skyrim Special Edition PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason I am unable to enable modding on Skyrim Special Edition PC.: I have followed guides and everything and where the option should be to enable modding, it doesn't say anything and I'm not sure why. Any help or explanation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...