Skyrim Special Edition Achievement Not Unlocking

Discus and support Skyrim Special Edition Achievement Not Unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I decided to play Skyrim and have completed the main quest. I have killed Alduin and notice I didn't unlock the Alduin's Wall Achievement. I have no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoshuaNeuhauser, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Skyrim Special Edition Achievement Not Unlocking

I decided to play Skyrim and have completed the main quest. I have killed Alduin and notice I didn't unlock the Alduin's Wall Achievement. I have no mods active and I'm on Xbox Series X. Is there anyway to get this without restarting a new save, or did I get screwed?

:)

JoshuaNeuhauser, Oct 28, 2022
  2. SharpLivingfree Win User

Achievement showing 100% but not unlocking

I have the "A new you" achievement in Skyrim special edition at 100% but it isn't unlocking. i have completed the requirement of this achievement a couple of times already but it still isn't unlocking.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this JOSHUANEUHAUSER

If you're more than sure that you meet the requirements to unlock this achievement

May I know if you already tried everything from this thread?
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Why are achievements for Skyrim special edition not unlocking???

Oh, I mean click the bug report form on the link, Ethan. It’s states there that if you believe there is a bug with an achievement that is preventing your progress from updating, please submit a bug report by using the /bug command in-game or by submitting a report on the link. You need to reach out to Bethesda to check this on their end.
  5. Ethan Chiswell Win User

I’ve been able to unlock other achievements on Skyrim and other games but there are some specific achievements just in Skyrim
  6. Ethan Chiswell Win User

I completed the quests for the achievements a couple months ago and I’ve only realised that I don’t have the achievements
Thema:

1. Skyrim Special Edition Achievement Not Unlocking - Similar Threads - Skyrim Special Edition

2. Nexus Mods on Skyrim Special Edition for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nexus Mods on Skyrim Special Edition for PC: I know we can now specify where to install games from the Microsoft Store. I know in the past, you couldn't use mods on Skyrim or other games due to them being installed into an encrypted folder....
  3. Why cant i get to mods for my skyrim special addition game on my xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i get to mods for my skyrim special addition game on my xbox one: I cant get to mods for my skyrim special addition game, it shows a message starting with a $ but i bought a year subscription card from Walmart 441cf52a-349f-4f3c-997f-886cce1104a0
  4. Why are achievements for Skyrim special edition not unlocking???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are achievements for Skyrim special edition not unlocking???: I’ve only just noticed that achievements like ‘the fallen’ ‘taking care of business’ and others haven’t unlocked even though I completed the quest very early into my play through...
  5. Skyrim Special edition Raven Rock Owner Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Special edition Raven Rock Owner Achievement not unlocking: I have no mods installed and I’ve completed both March of the Dead and Served Cold which Prompted Councilor Morvayn to give me the property but I still haven’t received the achievement what should...
  6. Alduin's Wall Achievement not Unlocking Skyrim Special Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alduin's Wall Achievement not Unlocking Skyrim Special Edition: Hello, I have a question about why Alduin's Wall Achievement isn't hasn't unlocked for me. The Achievement is directly tied to the quest in Skyrim Special Edition, which I have completed. I have...
  7. Need help changing language to Japanese for Skyrim: Special Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help changing language to Japanese for Skyrim: Special Edition.: Hello, I can’t find anything online that’s helping my problem. I have changed the Xbox language to Japanese entirely, uninstalled Skyrim and installed it twice after doing so. Both times it ended...
  8. Why won’t my Xbox update Skyrim special edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox update Skyrim special edition?: I’ve tried to update the game but it always stops installing and I get the message “you need this update but we can’t get it right now try again later”. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling...
  9. I have achievements in Skyrim Special Edition not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have achievements in Skyrim Special Edition not unlocking: I do not have never used mods and I have achievements not unlocking such as get married or taking sides where I joined the Imperial Army. 588a29eb-d272-44e4-ad52-3bd5e31f904f
  10. For some reason I am unable to enable modding on Skyrim Special Edition PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason I am unable to enable modding on Skyrim Special Edition PC.: I have followed guides and everything and where the option should be to enable modding, it doesn't say anything and I'm not sure why. Any help or explanation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...