Skyrim SE (PC) on Game Pass Ultimate will only open on admin user account and not local...

Discus and support Skyrim SE (PC) on Game Pass Ultimate will only open on admin user account and not local... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am able to play skyrim on the admin user account for my PC. If I want other user accounts on the same PC to play it, Skyrim will not open on the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MSFT_Cannot_Help_Me, Nov 18, 2022.

1. Skyrim SE (PC) on Game Pass Ultimate will only open on admin user account and not local...

I am able to play skyrim on the admin user account for my PC. If I want other user accounts on the same PC to play it, Skyrim will not open on the xbox app. I at first got an app license error and now I get a file pathway error. Tried talking to multiple people through MSFT contact but they always stiff me and tell me to play on the admin account like I do not want others to access my admin account to play.

This is the error in question:

Skyrim SE (PC) on Game Pass Ultimate will only open on admin user account and not local... [​IMG]

*Edit

First Error is back

Skyrim SE (PC) on Game Pass Ultimate will only open on admin user account and not local... [​IMG]

:)

MSFT_Cannot_Help_Me, Nov 18, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Skyrim SE (PC) on Game Pass Ultimate will only open on admin user account and not local user account

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this mate

Just to confirm… when you create this local account, do you sign in with your account on the Microsoft store app and Xbox app?
    I ask this because the game license is attached to the account itself

Not the PC
  3. ArifAhmed2 Win User

Application Fails after Xbox Game Pass PC Beta

4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Game pass ultimate

Hi the Game Pass Ultimate is the pack of this Services: Game Pass(Xbox) + Game Pass(PC)+Live Gold

If you only play in Xbox, Subscribe the Game Pass Ultimate is the Same with you Subscribe Game Pass + Live Gold but you only go pay $ 15.00 vs $20.00 by Subscribe Game Pass and Live Gold Se-pared
  5. Gsepp Win User

Cannot install games that require Administrator privileges

you have to log into the machines local admin then right click on the pc icon and manage the pc go to adminstrators groupd and add the user account to the admin group.
  6. Smwutches Win User

xbox game pass automatic upgrade to ultimate game pass

If you buy Game Pass for PC, you're only going to get Game Pass for PC. You would only upgrade to Ultimate if you already have an Ultimate subscription on your account or you specifically purchase Ultimate.
Thema:

Skyrim SE (PC) on Game Pass Ultimate will only open on admin user account and not local...

1. Skyrim SE (PC) on Game Pass Ultimate will only open on admin user account and not local... - Similar Threads - Skyrim Game Pass

2. my skyrim saves are gone, xbox game pass pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my skyrim saves are gone, xbox game pass pc: İ had to reset my pc to factory settings, and now my skyrim saves are gone. aren't xbox game pass saves are stored in cloud? Can you help me please. 18f3b75d-14cb-4a5f-8f20-04f3baf47d18
  3. Skyrim SE (AE) from the game pass achievements stay locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim SE (AE) from the game pass achievements stay locked: Game Pass PC does not unlock skyrim achievements. I also waited 72 hours for the achievement to unlock but they the achievement are still not unlocked. I also did not use any mods or commands in...
  4. I'm playing skyrim on my series x on game pass and it won't let me use mods or creation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm playing skyrim on my series x on game pass and it won't let me use mods or creation...: Why can't I use mods on skyrim on gamepass 6876db3a-b56b-4639-822c-6c717ce19082
  5. The Skyrim Anniversary Edition is on pc game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Skyrim Anniversary Edition is on pc game pass?: i downloaded skyrim with the pc game pass, in the xbox app on the pc it says that i also downloaded the skyrim anniversary edition, but when i open the game it only shows the contents of the...
  6. Why is Skyrim on Game Pass Ultimate locking me out?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Skyrim on Game Pass Ultimate locking me out?: Skyrim on Game Pass Ultimate is locking me out due to "insufficient storage" and is demanding I "manage my games and add-ons". I obviously can't do this because *I don't own an Xbox* and am...
  7. Skyrim game pass ultimate on PC. Xbox1 controller missing actions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim game pass ultimate on PC. Xbox1 controller missing actions.: I’m on pc playing Skyrim se from game pass ultimate with xbox1 controller (3 centre buttons) and the D pad and L thumb stick miss out every other option on menus. IE u can choose magic or stamina...
  8. Where does skyrim on game pass store it's saves?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where does skyrim on game pass store it's saves?: I uninstalled one drive and all my saves have come off the game. I believe have found the old saves that I want to import into the game but I don't know where Microsoft stores the save files. I...
  9. Xbox Game pass Skyrim V elder scrolls special edition not saying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass Skyrim V elder scrolls special edition not saying: My game used to save and now doesn't at all says auto saving but nothing saved do a save and no new save at all need help c69746fc-699c-402b-8cd0-f26c098f2f0a
  10. Skyrim Anniversary- game pass - upgrade?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Anniversary- game pass - upgrade?: Hi, I have been playing Skyrim Special Ed. thru Game Pass and was given an upgrade option to Anniversary Ed. when I last started the game. I accepted and paid about $19. Does this mean I own...