Skyrim SE on Xbox one series x: I cannot bring up my magica, inventory, and Perks menu

Discus and support Skyrim SE on Xbox one series x: I cannot bring up my magica, inventory, and Perks menu in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just completed a new mod load order, which I‘ve done many times in the past three years. I started the new game and my controller would not bring up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DearerEwe342929, May 21, 2023.

1. Skyrim SE on Xbox one series x: I cannot bring up my magica, inventory, and Perks menu

I just completed a new mod load order, which I‘ve done many times in the past three years. I started the new game and my controller would not bring up the magic, perks, and item menu.

I defaulted the controller, deleted Skyrim and reinstalled the game, done countless sync’s, and nothing works. There is nothing on Utube or Google that seems to address this issue with Xbox one series x consoles. I have sent this issue to Microsoft but haven’t heard back from them. Does anyone out there have an answer ?

:)

DearerEwe342929, May 21, 2023
  2. DearerEwe342929 Win User

Skyrim SE on Xbox one series x: I cannot bring up my magica, inventory, and Perks menu

I tried twice to do what you asked me to do without any affect. I think I will erase everything, delete my Microsoft account. reinstate, and then reload the game and hopefully I will be able get back to normal. Any more suggestions would be appreciated.
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, are you able to check if the in-game shows on your other Microsoft Xbox account?

We can perform some basic troubleshooting steps. Please remove your Microsoft account from your console > restart your console > re-add your Microsoft account > then check to see if it works here's how to remove your account:

1.Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

2.Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3.Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

> Then restart your console and proceed with the next steps. You've got nothing to worry as this will not delete your saved data progress.

Then check if it shows in-game.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  4. ngocphi Win User

Fyi there is no xbox one series x

There is no such thing

[​IMG]

These are xbox series consoles

Xbox one consoles whenever it is s or x are all compatible with xbox one games unlike series consoles series s is specifically digital only

They got rid of the one in the series consoles and you are talking about 12 years difference in technology

Ontop of using current cpu tech it uses.an advance compression processor

Any series x games will never work on a xbox one x
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for the information.

Kindly try to clear your alternate Mac address, here's how:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Settings.

Select Network.

Select Network Settings

Select Advanced Settings

Select Alternate MAC Address

Select Clear

Manually restart your console

Then check if the troubleshooting steps work in-game.

Please let me know the results once you're done.

Reference link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for your response.

For the next option, kindly perform a factory reset keep my games and apps.

Before we proceed with your Factory reset I just want to inform you that you will only choose Reset and keep my games and apps to make sure your saved data won't be deleted permanently and also all of the accounts that are set as home Xbox will be removed and all signed in accounts will be signed out from the console.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:

Reset and keep my games & apps. Use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It resets the OS and deletes all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.

Please take your time and let me know if it works.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
Thema:

1. Skyrim SE on Xbox one series x: I cannot bring up my magica, inventory, and Perks menu - Similar Threads - Skyrim series cannot

2. Creation menu and Anniversary Content inaccessible in Skyrim?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creation menu and Anniversary Content inaccessible in Skyrim?: I bought the Skyrim Anniversary edition bundle that includes the Special Edition and the Anniversary Edition. But most of the Anniversary content doesn't show up in my game. In the Main Menu, I...
  3. how do i get bethesda.net to show up for skyrim ? It does not show on my xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i get bethesda.net to show up for skyrim ? It does not show on my xbox s: Bethesda.net and also the mods or the legendary stuff is missing fd5454b9-dd6b-418f-84f8-5c31ff84fc21
  4. how to reset load order on xcloud (skyrim)i

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to reset load order on xcloud (skyrim)i: in short, i messed up my skyrim load order by mistake, and accidentally restarted the app. i cant remove the mod that i know is messing it up, so im wondering if xbox can completely wipe my data...
  5. I can’t sync my Skyrim saves from xbox one s to xbox series x (Your other Xbox console is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sync my Skyrim saves from xbox one s to xbox series x (Your other Xbox console is...: This is very specific problem I seem to be having so please bear with me. I'm trying to transfer my Skyrim saves from Xbox one s to Xbox series x but apparently it can't connect my Skyrim saves...
  6. Skyrim Creation Club wont download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Creation Club wont download.: I bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition from Gamestop and i had all the Creation Club content before. I downloaded the update and none of my owned creation club content is working. Tried re...
  7. Nexus Mods on Skyrim Special Edition for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nexus Mods on Skyrim Special Edition for PC: I know we can now specify where to install games from the Microsoft Store. I know in the past, you couldn't use mods on Skyrim or other games due to them being installed into an encrypted folder....
  8. Just bought Skyrim Anniversary Ed for Xbox specifically for the mods.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Skyrim Anniversary Ed for Xbox specifically for the mods.: Now the server is inaccessible and it's telling me I have to sign up for x-twitter be to get any details as to when it will be back up. Is this a joke? Ffs 07b07ba4-424e-428b-82c9-430e9d70551c
  9. Error code 0x87e0000f when downloading The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87e0000f when downloading The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: I'm trying to download the game, but exactly at 56% with 15.4GB downloaded, the error happens and i can't continue the download. Tried cancelling and trying again, but the exact same thing happens...
  10. I'm playing skyrim on my series x on game pass and it won't let me use mods or creation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm playing skyrim on my series x on game pass and it won't let me use mods or creation...: Why can't I use mods on skyrim on gamepass 6876db3a-b56b-4639-822c-6c717ce19082