Skyrim SE Achievements

Discus and support Skyrim SE Achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just finally am getting into Skyrim SE on XSX,was going for all achievements but today I bought a house and escaped from jail but neither achievement... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Legit2themax, May 27, 2022.

1. Legit2themax
    Legit2themax Guest

Skyrim SE Achievements

I just finally am getting into Skyrim SE on XSX,was going for all achievements but today I bought a house and escaped from jail but neither achievement unlocked! Idk what's going on,I don't like ever have problems with this,I've never used mods and am always connected to xbox live. It's pretty frustrating wasting my time on it trying to figure out the problem. Support said to wait up to 72 hours but I was never offline so idk how that's gonna help,any tips?

:)

Legit2themax, May 27, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Skyrim SE Achievements

Hello, Legit2themax. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Sometimes achievements can take up to 72 hours to update, this is normal even for accounts that never went offline.

You can try to remove your account, power reset your console and add your account again to see if this helps:
    ​​​
    Remove Account:
    1. Press the Xbox button. ​​​
    2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​
    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove. ​​​
    4. Close. ​​​
    ​​​
    Power Reset:
    1​​. Turn off your console and your router/modem.
    2. Unplug all the cables from both devices (power, HDMI, etc..) and wait 2 minutes.
    3. After 2 minutes, plug all the cables in again on your router/modem and wait for all the lights to show up.
    ​​​4. Plug all the cables on your console and turn it on.

Add Account:
    ​​​1. Press the Xbox button. ​​​
    2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​
    3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.​​​
    4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​
    5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

Let me know how it goes.
  3. Legit2themax Win User

Skyrim SE Achievements

Didn't work still,I'll wait the 72 hours but if they don't appear by then i'll be sure to reply on this post again
  4. Legit2themax Win User

Skyrim SE Achievements

Not really suprised...but it's been well over 72 hours and the achievements never popped
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Skyrim SE Achievements

Please do, my friend. I'll be waiting for your feedback.
  6. ThomasPayton Win User

achevements not unlocking

Yeah I have had the same problem with achievements on Skyrim SE. I got 2 achievements since the multiple hour long xbox server issue and they haven't unlocked.
Thema:

Skyrim SE Achievements

1. Skyrim SE Achievements - Similar Threads - Skyrim Achievements

2. Creation menu and Anniversary Content inaccessible in Skyrim?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creation menu and Anniversary Content inaccessible in Skyrim?: I bought the Skyrim Anniversary edition bundle that includes the Special Edition and the Anniversary Edition. But most of the Anniversary content doesn't show up in my game. In the Main Menu, I...
  3. how do i get bethesda.net to show up for skyrim ? It does not show on my xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i get bethesda.net to show up for skyrim ? It does not show on my xbox s: Bethesda.net and also the mods or the legendary stuff is missing fd5454b9-dd6b-418f-84f8-5c31ff84fc21
  4. how to reset load order on xcloud (skyrim)i

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to reset load order on xcloud (skyrim)i: in short, i messed up my skyrim load order by mistake, and accidentally restarted the app. i cant remove the mod that i know is messing it up, so im wondering if xbox can completely wipe my data...
  5. Not Receiving Achievements Upon Completion - Skyrim

in XboX Insiders
    Not Receiving Achievements Upon Completion - Skyrim: Recently I've begun another full legendary playthrough of Skyrim, this time without mods so that I may unlock all the achievements available. However, upon completing the 'Bleak Falls Barrow'...
  6. Why are achievements for Skyrim special edition not unlocking???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are achievements for Skyrim special edition not unlocking???: I’ve only just noticed that achievements like ‘the fallen’ ‘taking care of business’ and others haven’t unlocked even though I completed the quest very early into my play through...
  7. My achievements are not unlocking for Skyrim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievements are not unlocking for Skyrim: I completed the Elder Knowledge quest and joined the College of Winterhold and none of those achievements popped up, no I don’t have any mods installed, I restarted my Xbox, I looked at the...
  8. Skyrim Special edition Raven Rock Owner Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Special edition Raven Rock Owner Achievement not unlocking: I have no mods installed and I’ve completed both March of the Dead and Served Cold which Prompted Councilor Morvayn to give me the property but I still haven’t received the achievement what should...
  9. Skyrim SE (AE) from the game pass achievements stay locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim SE (AE) from the game pass achievements stay locked: Game Pass PC does not unlock skyrim achievements. I also waited 72 hours for the achievement to unlock but they the achievement are still not unlocked. I also did not use any mods or commands in...
  10. Alduin's Wall Achievement not unlocking on Skyrim Anniversary Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alduin's Wall Achievement not unlocking on Skyrim Anniversary Edition: So this is a continuation of a previous complaint that I had. There is an Achievement tied to the quest "Alduin's Wall" in Skyrim Anniversary Edition that requires you to complete the quest to...