Skyrim on Disk. Says I need Subscription.

Discus and support Skyrim on Disk. Says I need Subscription. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've owned Skyrim Special Edition for Xbox One on disk since it came out. I have no mods. The game is unscratched. But when I try to start the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KeikiCombs, Sep 9, 2017.

1. KeikiCombs
    KeikiCombs Guest

Hi, I've owned Skyrim Special Edition for Xbox One on disk since it came out. I have no mods. The game is unscratched. But when I try to start the game it says I need a subscription to gold. It is on disk. I'm a little frustrated.

:)

KeikiCombs, Sep 9, 2017
  2. skyrim problems

Help me I downloaded skyrim special edition for 30 dollars but when I played it once and tried to play it again it didn't work it says do you own this game or app I first played the game at my friends house got some game progress there and then bought and
    downloaded skyrim on my Xbox one and now I need to use his disk in order to play I put the disk in and take it out and it works but it can't start up without disk help me?

LyricTrain93913, Sep 9, 2017
  3. Performance, freeze, and unrecognized disk issues.

I am having the same problem, but only with Skyrim! Hubby and I have both played it, have several profiles, but when I put the disk in now it doesn't read it at all. The dashboard says "reading disk" then "open tray". It is installed on the hard drive, but
    the disk won't read. Very frustrating.

Demonics Vixen, Sep 9, 2017
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

Some games require a xbox live gold subscription.

But I'm not sure of Skyrim is one of them.

CrazY1985, Sep 9, 2017
  5. KeikiCombs
    KeikiCombs Guest
    it doesn't. I've been playing it fine since it came out. I own it on disk

KeikiCombs, Nov 2, 2018
  6. KeikiCombs Win User

it doesn't. I've been playing it fine since it came out. I own it on disk
  7. CrazY1985 Win User

8. Demonics Vixen Win User

Performance, freeze, and unrecognized disk issues.

I am having the same problem, but only with Skyrim! Hubby and I have both played it, have several profiles, but when I put the disk in now it doesn't read it at all. The dashboard says "reading disk" then "open tray". It is installed on the hard drive, but
    the disk won't read. Very frustrating.
  9. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

3.8GB?

Wait I thought for sure it was mentioned that that not all of Skyrim is installed onto the disk? Even with Skyrim installed I still hear the disk drive spinning at times. But my other installed games dont do that.
  10. LePhallusAngus Win User

Disk unreadable

I've go the same problem, i can go to the opening menu of skyrim, but when it's time to load a game, no one *** loadable files want to work. Only make this with skyrim. I talk with the suppoort section, they says that the problem is from my disk, but it's
    the 3 time i change it.
Thema:

1. Skyrim on Disk. Says I need Subscription. - Similar Threads - Skyrim Disk Says

2. Creation menu and Anniversary Content inaccessible in Skyrim?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creation menu and Anniversary Content inaccessible in Skyrim?: I bought the Skyrim Anniversary edition bundle that includes the Special Edition and the Anniversary Edition. But most of the Anniversary content doesn't show up in my game. In the Main Menu, I...
  3. how do i get bethesda.net to show up for skyrim ? It does not show on my xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i get bethesda.net to show up for skyrim ? It does not show on my xbox s: Bethesda.net and also the mods or the legendary stuff is missing fd5454b9-dd6b-418f-84f8-5c31ff84fc21
  4. how to reset load order on xcloud (skyrim)i

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to reset load order on xcloud (skyrim)i: in short, i messed up my skyrim load order by mistake, and accidentally restarted the app. i cant remove the mod that i know is messing it up, so im wondering if xbox can completely wipe my data...
  5. I can’t sync my Skyrim saves from xbox one s to xbox series x (Your other Xbox console is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sync my Skyrim saves from xbox one s to xbox series x (Your other Xbox console is...: This is very specific problem I seem to be having so please bear with me. I'm trying to transfer my Skyrim saves from Xbox one s to Xbox series x but apparently it can't connect my Skyrim saves...
  6. Skyrim Creation Club wont download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Creation Club wont download.: I bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition from Gamestop and i had all the Creation Club content before. I downloaded the update and none of my owned creation club content is working. Tried re...
  7. Nexus Mods on Skyrim Special Edition for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nexus Mods on Skyrim Special Edition for PC: I know we can now specify where to install games from the Microsoft Store. I know in the past, you couldn't use mods on Skyrim or other games due to them being installed into an encrypted folder....
  8. Got a new disk for Skyrim - will it delete old save games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a new disk for Skyrim - will it delete old save games?: So I have an original Skyrim disk which I used to play the game with. It didn't have the DLC included and I haven't downloaded the content. I now have the legendary edition disk which includes the...
  9. Disk unreadable on black ops 2 and skyrim freezes .. Both digital games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disk unreadable on black ops 2 and skyrim freezes .. Both digital games.: Hi I have a digital copy of black ops 2 on xbox360 but the game stops at the end of each game and says disk unreadable ... I have to restart the game from my games ... what can I do. Skyrim also...
  10. Question about replacing a disk version of Skyrim with a digital download version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about replacing a disk version of Skyrim with a digital download version: Hi there, So each of my boys have an xbox 360, and they both play Skyrim, which they do by trading off the disk when each play. Tonight they have indicated that the disk is scratched and...