Skyrim Oblivion Walker Achievement Broken

Discus and support Skyrim Oblivion Walker Achievement Broken in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've been trying to complete all of the achievements in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I've run into quite a bit of trouble with the Oblivion Walker... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WauliePaulnuts, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Skyrim Oblivion Walker Achievement Broken

Hello,

I've been trying to complete all of the achievements in Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I've run into quite a bit of trouble with the Oblivion Walker achievement. I've recieved all 15 items necessary for the achievement, but it will not unlock. I've tried several
    fixes online but nothing seems to work. It seems like something is broken beyond what I can fix in game. Customer support told me that I could receive the achievement after making a post here. Please let me know what else i need to do to solve this problem.

:)

WauliePaulnuts, Aug 21, 2015
  2. rsc1417
    rsc1417 Guest
    Bugged achievements

This reminds me of the "Oblivion Walker" Achievement in Skyrim. This took awhile.

rsc1417, Aug 21, 2015
  3. jdrech33
    jdrech33 Guest
    Skyrim achievment issues

I completed all qualifications for the achievement "Oblivion Walker" in skyrim xbox one but it still wont unlock for me.

jdrech33, Aug 21, 2015
  4. Skyrim Oblivion Walker Achievement Broken

Hey there xAlwindx!

Sorry to hear about the achievement issue! If you haven't already, I recommend running through all of the steps listed in our Achievement
    Unlocking Issues Sticky. If the issue continues to occur after trying all of the steps listed in the sticky, be sure to submit the survey. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Aug 22, 2015
  5. Gary C 86 Win User

favorite game?/hardest achievement

Favourite game is Elder Scrolls V Skyrim and the hardest achievement was Oblivion walker.
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there xAlwindx!

Sorry to hear about the achievement issue! If you haven't already, I recommend running through all of the steps listed in our Achievement
    Unlocking Issues Sticky. If the issue continues to occur after trying all of the steps listed in the sticky, be sure to submit the survey. Thanks in advance!
  7. OldPepsiMan Win User

Race/Level/Play-style

Same as in Morrowind and Oblivion -- I'm a Breton, one-handed sword, light armor. In Skyrim, I passed level 50 in my first game but then had to start a new game to get the Oblivion Walker Achievement.
  8. o0Gamer4Life0o Win User

Skyrim: Oblivion Walker achievement glitched.

I signed in to ask this exact same question and saw your post, i hope this isn't a permanent glitch cause i have spent probably the same amount of time on various different characters (because i made some bad choices the first couple of times till i read
    up on it) i will die!!!!!
  9. Ishan8123 Win User

Oblivion Walker (SKYRIM)

Thema:

1. Skyrim Oblivion Walker Achievement Broken - Similar Threads - Skyrim Oblivion Walker

2. Creation menu and Anniversary Content inaccessible in Skyrim?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creation menu and Anniversary Content inaccessible in Skyrim?: I bought the Skyrim Anniversary edition bundle that includes the Special Edition and the Anniversary Edition. But most of the Anniversary content doesn't show up in my game. In the Main Menu, I...
  3. how do i get bethesda.net to show up for skyrim ? It does not show on my xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i get bethesda.net to show up for skyrim ? It does not show on my xbox s: Bethesda.net and also the mods or the legendary stuff is missing fd5454b9-dd6b-418f-84f8-5c31ff84fc21
  4. how to reset load order on xcloud (skyrim)i

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to reset load order on xcloud (skyrim)i: in short, i messed up my skyrim load order by mistake, and accidentally restarted the app. i cant remove the mod that i know is messing it up, so im wondering if xbox can completely wipe my data...
  5. I can’t sync my Skyrim saves from xbox one s to xbox series x (Your other Xbox console is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sync my Skyrim saves from xbox one s to xbox series x (Your other Xbox console is...: This is very specific problem I seem to be having so please bear with me. I'm trying to transfer my Skyrim saves from Xbox one s to Xbox series x but apparently it can't connect my Skyrim saves...
  6. Skyrim Creation Club wont download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Creation Club wont download.: I bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition from Gamestop and i had all the Creation Club content before. I downloaded the update and none of my owned creation club content is working. Tried re...
  7. Oblivion Walker (Skyrim - Xbox 360) Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oblivion Walker (Skyrim - Xbox 360) Achievement not unlocking: I've completed this task (collect all the Daedric Artifacts) three times, and each time it has not unlocked this achievement for me. Is there a known bug interfering with the achievement?...
  8. Oblivion Walker (SKYRIM)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oblivion Walker (SKYRIM): I have completed this achievement on 3 different characters and ensured I didn't make any mistakes to block the achievement, ie: getting the key first, getting the axe not the masque, not getting...
  9. Oblivion/Skyrim for Xbox One possible now with reverse compatibility?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oblivion/Skyrim for Xbox One possible now with reverse compatibility?: Just curious... I sold my xbox 360 a while ago and now am strictly Xbox One. I figured this was only a matter of time before they made their way to the newest console and I was wondering if...
  10. Skyrim: Oblivion Walker achievement glitched.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim: Oblivion Walker achievement glitched.: I've checked several sites and videos on Youtube to make sure I had met the requirements for the Oblivion Walker achievement which requires you to "Collect 15 Daedric Artifacts," and because of...