Skyrim Gamepass External Save Game

Discus and support Skyrim Gamepass External Save Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good afternoon, guys. I Was playing Skyrim SE edition on GamePass PC, but it has lot of issues when we get into combat with swords (It does not happen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaverickDOHCT66, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Skyrim Gamepass External Save Game

Good afternoon, guys. I Was playing Skyrim SE edition on GamePass PC, but it has lot of issues when we get into combat with swords (It does not happen with bows and magic).

So, because of this, I decided to buy the same game on Steam, it's the same version.

I was playing there and accumulated more than 90 hours of gameplay.

I made a copy of the Steam save game for GamePass and it works but the achievements don't sync, does anyone know if it's possible to sync these achievements or do I need to play again from from the beginning again?

:)

MaverickDOHCT66, Aug 9, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to sync the achievements, as steam's achievement system is different from the Xbox system, and they are also different servers. And the Xbox system is also based on the number of gamerscore of the player where each achievement gives you a certain number of G.

*I hope this can help you.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

Forza horizon 5 From Xbox to Steam

google it, there is a program that can find and move gamepass pc saves to steam saves. I know as i have used it for a few games. (PC Gamepass Save File Converter)
  4. Blaze83 Win User

Games not registering downloaded DLC

I've formatted my hd and that worked, skyrim worked fine. Then I redownloaded mass effect leviathan and that worked! Tried again the next day and neither worked. Deleted mass effect off my hd, redownloaded skyrim and it worked and has done since. All my
    saves are on the cloud the only thing on my hd is skyrim installed game, the update and both dlcs. It's worked for 3 days on the run now. The next step is to start moving content from my external hd. Is it possible mass effects dlc is breaking other dlc?
  5. Chicaamaanime2 Win User

Corrupted save file - Fable 3

Alright well my Xbox Froze on me 2 days so i turned it off and then back on. tried to play Skyrim again and it said that my save file was corrupted looked all over on line to see how to get it back and everyone said the same thing "Too Bad Cant get it back
    Start Over" So unfortunately I did... however i did not erase my file. Then today i tried to see if there was anyway to get my file back and i did. I don't know if it was a fluke and i just got lucky and don't know if it will work for you but it did for me.
    wish you guys luck! Okay so this is what i did. First i Deleted the System Cache. Then i went to System Apps/Games went down to my Game (Skyrim) selected the Corrupt Save file Copied it from My EXternal drive to my Xbox memory. then i deleted the original
    save file ( External Drive). Next i Copied It again from the Xbox Memory To the Cloud and deleted the one in the Xbox memory. After That i Moved it Back to my external drive. Then deleted the save file From the cloud memory. Started the game up selected to
    load my saved game and presto! It loaded and started to play with no problem.
  6. Jes G Win User

When launching No Man's sky gaming services in MS store comes up

Also, does anyone know if No Man's sky saves to the cloud on the gamepass version? And how would i make a backup if it is installed on an external drive? The image is all game files i can find on my external drive
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. Skyrim Gamepass External Save Game - Similar Threads - Skyrim Gamepass External

2. Creation menu and Anniversary Content inaccessible in Skyrim?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creation menu and Anniversary Content inaccessible in Skyrim?: I bought the Skyrim Anniversary edition bundle that includes the Special Edition and the Anniversary Edition. But most of the Anniversary content doesn't show up in my game. In the Main Menu, I...
  3. how do i get bethesda.net to show up for skyrim ? It does not show on my xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i get bethesda.net to show up for skyrim ? It does not show on my xbox s: Bethesda.net and also the mods or the legendary stuff is missing fd5454b9-dd6b-418f-84f8-5c31ff84fc21
  4. Skyrim Anniversary Edition PC Gamepass and Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Anniversary Edition PC Gamepass and Xbox: So, I downloaded Skyrim on my PC through Gamepass, and opted to upgrade to the anniversary edition, that all works fine. But when I went to play Skyrim on my xbox, it won't let me download the...
  5. Skyrim (and some other games) on xbox gamepass won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim (and some other games) on xbox gamepass won't start: Hi, I've got a problem when trying to run Skyrim (never played before on xbox gamepass). I get the first splash screen but the 'signing in' loader keeps spinning and nothing happens. I...
  6. Skyrim for gamepass stuck on "Press any button"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim for gamepass stuck on "Press any button": Skyrim loads up with cloud gaming, but will freeze on the "Press any button" screen when i'm trying to play on the console!? Help? 9292e655-fd4d-4bea-b6e1-ac9f65d62319
  7. Skyrim V using GamePass , ask xbox live login before new game starts and fails on it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim V using GamePass , ask xbox live login before new game starts and fails on it.: I have game pass. After a load skyrim v, and before the new game begins, it asks me to login to xbox live. When I try to login , it saids "can't init session at this moment, try again later..."...
  8. Xbox Gamepass Skyrim crashing (Skyrim do gamepass crashando)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass Skyrim crashing (Skyrim do gamepass crashando): Boa tarde, jogar skyrim tem sido uma tarefa árdua, o jogo fecha sozinho, já fiz todos os tutoriais de internet: mudar qualidade do som abaixar a qualidade dos gráficos jogar sem ser tela cheia...
  9. Where I can find Skyrim Screenshots using the Gamepass? I can't find the game file...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where I can find Skyrim Screenshots using the Gamepass? I can't find the game file...: I want to find my screenshots, but I don't know how. e385b3f2-fb34-46f9-a283-d286fe6d39f7
  10. Skyrim SE from gamepass pc issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Skyrim SE from gamepass pc issue: Ok, this has been an ordeal. This problem started yesterday when I decided to get Skyrim Special Edition on my computer using gamepass pc. I went along and installed all 23 GB and then Booted it...