Skyrim game files

Discus and support Skyrim game files in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Here's the thing. I know that skyrim can be mod in game but for a mod i need the SKSE64 (script extender) so i was wondering how can i access the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KaidenTheFox, Jul 17, 2021.

1. KaidenTheFox
    KaidenTheFox New Member

Skyrim game files

Here's the thing. I know that skyrim can be mod in game but for a mod i need the SKSE64 (script extender) so i was wondering how can i access the gamefiles so i can use the mod. I bought the "my files explorer" app if it can help

KaidenTheFox, Jul 17, 2021
  2. CharliesWife69 Win User

skyrim keeps freezing

I had a similar problem. It happened when I had a corrupted file in the Skyrim game file. If you go into your system settings and select storage, look for any yellow exclamation in the skyrim files. Delete it and try reloading the game. I hope it helps.
  3. riosred Win User
  4. MarkLockwood2 Win User

Skyrim Saved game files

I see. Is Skyrim the only game that does this? In that case what I'll advise is that you connect your console to the internet periodically as you play to sync the saves to the cloud. You don't need much internet, as you can accomplish that using your phone's hotspot.
    Only had the Series X about 2 months, the only games that I have installed on it so far are FO 76, Skyrim & just started ESO, so yes it the only game that does this, but it also the only game that's not an on-line game. The internet is always running & the console is always connected. So, apparently then when the console synced after our internet was restored last week, those game saves from during the outage were synced "away"? And where did the months' worth of my gaming go to, they had not been affected by the internet problems.
  5. ClausReich Win User

Skyrim Saved game files

Well, that procedure isn't something that I've seen being done beforehand, given that save files cannot be copied to an external device, only from the console to the cloud and vice-versa. What your friend most likely does is that he/she copies the entire game to the external hard drive, tried to play it on a different console with their account, but when they start the game, the save file is downloaded from the cloud. Sadly, there's no alternative way to recover the save, sadly.
  6. MarkLockwood2 Win User

Skyrim Saved game files

You're welcome, Mark!

Based on what you've reported, you bought the external hard drive with the intention of saving game saves there, which unfortunately isn't possible. But you can use that drive to install games on, which can be handy in most cases. Regarding the game saves, if you are using the same account on both the Series S and the Series X, you will be sharing the saves across both consoles, meaning that this could create some sort of conflict between both, and cause issues with game progressing. It is recommended that you only keep your account on your main console, avoiding any sort of syncing issue.
    I would like to be sure that we have the same understanding of the terminology. I have a friend who says she does what I wish to do, on her X series. I don't want to "save" to the external drive. I want to "copy" the saved game files to the external drive, like you would copy a file(s) from your computer's hard drive to an external one. So that I can replace any saved game files on my X series that are lost or damaged. Using the external drive as 2nd "backup device" per say, along with the Xbox cloud, but independent of it.
Thema:

Skyrim game files

1. Skyrim game files - Similar Threads - Skyrim game files

2. Why cant i get to mods for my skyrim special addition game on my xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i get to mods for my skyrim special addition game on my xbox one: I cant get to mods for my skyrim special addition game, it shows a message starting with a $ but i bought a year subscription card from Walmart 441cf52a-349f-4f3c-997f-886cce1104a0
  3. Why am I missing Fallout 4 and Skyrim from my game library?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I missing Fallout 4 and Skyrim from my game library?: I am missing Fallout 4 and Skyrim for my game library. I know I specifically bought both. For some reason I still own the dlc just not the games. I own the "anniversary upgrade" in the market...
  4. my skyrim saves are gone, xbox game pass pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my skyrim saves are gone, xbox game pass pc: İ had to reset my pc to factory settings, and now my skyrim saves are gone. aren't xbox game pass saves are stored in cloud? Can you help me please. 18f3b75d-14cb-4a5f-8f20-04f3baf47d18
  5. Skyrim SE (AE) from the game pass achievements stay locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim SE (AE) from the game pass achievements stay locked: Game Pass PC does not unlock skyrim achievements. I also waited 72 hours for the achievement to unlock but they the achievement are still not unlocked. I also did not use any mods or commands in...
  6. My skyrim crash when I start Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My skyrim crash when I start Cloud Gaming: I cleaned everything, cloud data, saves, Uninstalled three times and nothing works. And I think it's because that some cloud was not totally excluded from the servers even if I cleaned with my...
  7. I'm playing skyrim on my series x on game pass and it won't let me use mods or creation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm playing skyrim on my series x on game pass and it won't let me use mods or creation...: Why can't I use mods on skyrim on gamepass 6876db3a-b56b-4639-822c-6c717ce19082
  8. Skyrim AE 4K Problem and game problem and other Question:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim AE 4K Problem and game problem and other Question:: Hi, for first can give me the link for the italian language of this site ? or the italian site section ? 1 For the Game i use 2K Monitor 2560x1140, Very Very Very High Specs PC, and High Computer...
  9. My progress and game file including achievements was reset in Skyrim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My progress and game file including achievements was reset in Skyrim: I dont knwhat happened im x box series x with ultimate and my file was deleted and all trophies were reset iven had multiple files of the one save just in case one got corrupted or something, i...
  10. Where I can find Skyrim Screenshots using the Gamepass? I can't find the game file...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where I can find Skyrim Screenshots using the Gamepass? I can't find the game file...: I want to find my screenshots, but I don't know how. e385b3f2-fb34-46f9-a283-d286fe6d39f7