Skyrim Elder Scrolls V; Anniversary Upgrade suddenly missing items/maps/quests

Discus and support Skyrim Elder Scrolls V; Anniversary Upgrade suddenly missing items/maps/quests in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive been at this since 830 am this morning, its almost 3 pm. Bethesda refuses to help me and I've just had an eye procedure. I cannot read small print.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kevin E.Phillips II, Mar 30, 2022.

1. Skyrim Elder Scrolls V; Anniversary Upgrade suddenly missing items/maps/quests

Ive been at this since 830 am this morning, its almost 3 pm. Bethesda refuses to help me and I've just had an eye procedure. I cannot read small print. This has been going on since sunday, and I cant figure out why content is suddenly gone from my game. My PC says my upgrade and the game are both installed, but I cannot figure out what to do. Bethesda says I have multiple accounts, but their servers are down and I can't seem to make any of the accounts I know about give the content back. Id do just about anything for someone to remote in here and fix this nonsense. I am not a PC person and only bought this game because my 360 version was even worse.

:)

Kevin E.Phillips II, Mar 30, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I'm sorry for the confusion, my bad it's Bethesda not Ubisoft that can help you with this, as it's their accounts they are the only ones available to help on that
  3. KevinPhillips II Win User

I did not know Ubisoft is associated with Bethesda or Xbox. Would you mind telling me who to contact within Ubisoft?

I’m DEEP in the weeds here…
  4. Kevin E.Phillips II Win User

Ricardo,

Ubisoft just told me they have nothing to do with Skyrim, and bethesda has to help. I am out of options at this time. Do you know of anyone else that can help?
  5. KevinPhillips II Win User

Yes, Bethesda has been nothing short of useless and rude. I’m at hour 10 of troubleshooting today. But thank you.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Kevin! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If your re playing on the Xbox app the game and you have lost content on the game, but you see the same username on game means that you need to contact Bethesda about that to restore the information, for that it's necessary that you know the correct account information

If you see a different account information in the game and not only lost items means that the Email information you are using it's incorrect
Thema:

1. Skyrim Elder Scrolls V; Anniversary Upgrade suddenly missing items/maps/quests - Similar Threads - Skyrim Elder Scrolls

2. Error code 0x87e0000f when downloading The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87e0000f when downloading The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: I'm trying to download the game, but exactly at 56% with 15.4GB downloaded, the error happens and i can't continue the download. Tried cancelling and trying again, but the exact same thing happens...
  3. Xbox Game pass Skyrim V elder scrolls special edition not saying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass Skyrim V elder scrolls special edition not saying: My game used to save and now doesn't at all says auto saving but nothing saved do a save and no new save at all need help c69746fc-699c-402b-8cd0-f26c098f2f0a
  4. Changing resolution for full screen the elder scrolls V: Skyrim, can it be done?

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing resolution for full screen the elder scrolls V: Skyrim, can it be done?: hey guys, have a problem here I am trying to play skyrim on my new HD monitor and the game only shows up in a small window...what can I do to set skyrim to 2560 x 1440?...
  5. The Elder Scroll V: Skyrim, Bethesda Softworks Purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    The Elder Scroll V: Skyrim, Bethesda Softworks Purchase: Dear Microsoft I have read an article saying that you have bought bethesda softworks and zenimax. If this is true, would it be possible to put the original version of skyrim back on steam?...
  6. Suggestion- the elder scrolls skyrim

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion- the elder scrolls skyrim: You should add Skyrim or fallout 4 to streaming Because it they would be great games on the go submitted by /u/CalebIsBroken [link] [comments]
  7. Games-Skyrim Elder Scrolls XBOX 360 to XBOX One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games-Skyrim Elder Scrolls XBOX 360 to XBOX One: I recently purchased XBOX one. My Skyrim Elder Scrolls CD from my old XBOX 360 does not work with XBOX one. If I was to purchase the XBOX One Enhanced Skyrim Elder Scrolls would I be able to...
  8. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition missing in game list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition missing in game list: Hello, I had "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition" in my game list. Now it is missing. I can not download it anymore and can not start the game. In the store it shows up with a price tag....
  9. I cancelled the Elder Scrolls Skyrim SE and my Xbox One deleted it without my knowledge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cancelled the Elder Scrolls Skyrim SE and my Xbox One deleted it without my knowledge: I was recently updating the Elder Scrolls V Skyrim special edition on my Xbox one when I cancelled the update to see if I could sync my game save that I have played completely offline for the past...
  10. Elder scrolls skyrim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder scrolls skyrim: just bought The Elder Skyrim last Saturday i tried all evening to load it and I couldn't so I exchanged the game for another copy still won't load. Very frustrating....